• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud shiners

Bud shiners

IMG 20200413 204040

CaledonianGrown

CaledonianGrown

Seems like every time i see a totally frost coated nug, its always a decendant of GSC. I think that's fine if you are all about that but I think it's a poor trend in breeding to be so mono-focused on bag appeal.

Aforce

Aforce

Seems like every time i see a totally frost coated nug, its always a decendant of GSC. I think that's fine if you are all about that but I think it's a poor trend in breeding to be so mono-focused on bag appeal.

Could it be bag appeal or could it be rosin yield? Cant say what the breeder was going for but i can tell you what the person selecting the clone was after..

Aforce

Aforce

Heres a slide show from around 2010, clearly cell phone cameras have come a long way in 10 years..

Buds are ultimate chem 2011xalien dawg f3, chesney cheese, super lemon haze, butter scotch Hawaiian x hash plant and cross eyed nancy..
outside of the slh it was all bred by other forum members or myself..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Heres a slide show from around 2010, clearly cell phone cameras have come a long way in 10 years..

Buds are ultimate chem 2011xalien dawg f3, chesney cheese, super lemon haze, butter scotch Hawaiian x hash plant and cross eyed nancy..

Wow nice slid show , cross eyed Nancy sounds killer to this old fella .

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Is that Butterscotch Hawaiian x '88 G-13/HP bred by NDNGuy and Swampy? If so, I am pretty sure I have a pack in my collection somewhere that NDNGuy gifted me years ago. I doubt they will germinate, but I would love it if they did. I grew a Super Lemon Haze that a homie gifted me here on the farm about 5 years ago. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Aforce

Aforce

Is that Butterscotch Hawaiian x '88 G-13/HP bred by NDNGuy and Swampy? If so, I am pretty sure I have a pack in my collection somewhere that NDNGuy gifted me years ago. I doubt they will germinate, but I would love it if they did. I grew a Super Lemon Haze that a homie gifted me here on the farm about 5 years ago. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Small world, it is, i was fortunate enough to get an f gen further down the line from brother arb :)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Small world, it is, i was fortunate enough to get an f gen further down the line from brother arb :)
Hell yeah. Free Leonard (Butterscotch Hawaiian x '88 G-13/HP) is definitely one if the cultivars that I hope germinates whenever I try it, but I have had a lot of the older stock not cooperate recently. I am looking through some pure '88 G-13/HP now. The first male revealed itself a week or so ago. I have missed that cultivar in my rotation and feel blessed by its return. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Hell yeah. Free Leonard (Butterscotch Hawaiian x '88 G-13/HP) is definitely one if the cultivars that I hope germinates whenever I try it, but I have had a lot of the older stock not cooperate recently. I am looking through some pure '88 G-13/HP now. The first male revealed itself a week or so ago. I have missed that cultivar in my rotation and feel blessed by its return. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

nice...

Purepiff

Purepiff

Well coomies come from og lineage so everything comes from somewhere. And u sound like a hater to be honest. Why does it matter what the genetic background is? All these strains have different smells and tastes so its not like the same thing over and over again. And if it wasn't fire people wouldn't want it I just grow what makes people happy and don't waste time thinking about bag appeal or who's whats and whys I spend too much time on important things then to think about some hating shit like your doing

Latest posts

Top Bottom