Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Swampland.J701

Swampland.J701

This is another pheno of the Monkey Skunk Kush strain and certainly another keeper! Loud sweet lavender, with extremely large elongated colas that are a pair of scissors nightmare! Even though pollenated the resin production was still off the charts! Hit a few lower limbs with a " The White/ Afghan" male that is a proven stud so excited to hunt thru those in the future!
20200523 002421
20200523 002554
20200523 002320

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Damn thats week 3? What plant is the 2nd picture? Great looking structure on that cola!
Hi thanks that strain is Strawberry Cough in second pic then the Girl Guide , they start week 4 tomorrow so you could split hairs but in my dairy it’s still week 3 , they have got some size already can’t wait till it’s hanging curing . Thanks again Od .

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Hi thanks that strain is Strawberry Cough in second pic then the Girl Guide , they start week 4 tomorrow so you could split hairs but in my dairy it’s still week 3 , they have got some size already can’t wait till it’s hanging curing . Thanks again Od .
I use other people's pictures to help judge how shitty mine are doing 🤣 lol. My initial thought was I have to keep in mind hydro growers are almost always winning the race to size and vigor. They look awesome. I will definitely keep Strawberry C. In the back of my mind.
I am at week 3 now and thought I need to do something better lol that's why I responded that way lol not calling you a liar hahaha.

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I use other people's pictures to help judge how shitty mine are doing 🤣 lol. My initial thought was I have to keep in mind hydro growers are almost always winning the race to size and vigor. They look awesome. I will definitely keep Strawberry C. In the back of my mind.
That’s cool mate I love the SC I had the opportunity to cross it with a nice healthy NL#1 Male I’ve got some very nice seed to use I’ve got 2 seedlings going I’ve named the cross Strawberry Lights #1, I’ll see how they turn out , Some of my seed stock is on it way to the states , so you may be seeing it in someone grow real soon . 😬

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

That’s cool mate I love the SC I had the opportunity to cross it with a nice healthy NL#1 Male I’ve got some very nice seed to use I’ve got 2 seedlings going I’ve named the cross Strawberry Lights #1, I’ll see how they turn out , Some of my seed stock is on it way to the states , so you may be seeing it in someone grow real soon . 😬
Looking forward to it! Give me a heads up when someone has it going. I am sure to dabble on crossing some stuff some day. I have a lot of research to do and at least have a couple grows under my belt. LOL my neighbor gave me some Zambezi Gold seeds, 3 of them. I have some unknown strain my buddy at work gave me and I am sure its fire. I grew one and it turned out to be a Male. Smelled really good and had the same pheno of the Citral Glue I am growing. More sativa. I actually had a dream I was crossing them hahaha I have ocd with my hobbies. 👍

Swampland.J701

Swampland.J701

Strawberry Creme Cookies F1( GG4, Stawberry Cough, Tropicana Cookies F2) A first run for this new strain I bred last year! Smells like green strawberries with a hint of pie crust, has lots of resin on its triangle shaped flowers! Had a solid dark purple pheno of Trop Cookies F2 with great yield I used as mother to this strain you can see hints of purple coming thru at week 7!
20200523 093530
IMG 0277

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I am at week 3 now and thought I need to do something better lol that's why I responded that way lol not calling you a liar hahaha.
No I didn’t think that at all mate sorry I’m Australian and I think maybe my terms are different but I got where you were coming from no worries , this site will make you a better cultivator ,
hey it’s made me a better one and I’ve been growing for a very long time in all types of situations I appreciate the fact you took time to use my crop as a learning tool , you know being old I’m enjoying learning new tricks and I owe it to this site and it’s willing community of like minded growers . Od .

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

No I didn’t think that at all mate sorry I’m Australian and I think maybe my terms are different but I got where you were coming from no worries , this site will make you a better cultivator ,
hey it’s made me a better one and I’ve been growing for a very long time in all types of situations I appreciate the fact you took time to use my crop as a learning tool , you know being old I’m enjoying learning new tricks and I owe it to this site and it’s willing community of like minded growers . Od .
Hahaha yeah I was actually messing with you. I love this site and the people here are top notch. Always SOMETHING to learn each grow I'd imagine. Especially when you only have so many per year.
Cheers 👍👊

BigCube

BigCube

You can get hydro like results from soilless mediums. Any high porosity mix should be fine. Essentially you need to water and feed daily in a medium that was made for it. Coco and perlite work well, even coco, perlite and peat moss. (What I use, promix hpcc).

You just need to make sure your medium is high porosity, so it doesnt retain too much water. That you water with full nutrients daily, with enough runoff to ensure no salt buildup, and dont let the plants sit in their runoff.

Hydro like results, from plants in a dirt like medium. 👍
Just another option for you to look in to 🤣

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

You can get hydro like results from soilless mediums. Any high porosity mix should be fine. Essentially you need to water and feed daily in a medium that was made for it. Coco and perlite work well, even coco, perlite and peat moss. (What I use, promix hpcc).

You just need to make sure your medium is high porosity, so it doesnt retain too much water. That you water with full nutrients daily, with enough runoff to ensure no salt buildup, and dont let the plants sit in their runoff.

Hydro like results, from plants in a dirt like medium. 👍
Just another option for you to look in to 🤣
The runoff part confuses me. My feeble mind doesn't comprehend how runoff works. Are you flushing last batch of nute salts that the plant didn't consume???

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The runoff part confuses me. My feeble mind doesn't comprehend how runoff works. Are you flushing last batch of nute salts that the plant didn't consume???

You pour enough so that about 20% of the amount you pour in comes out the bottom. Some excess nutes come out with it. And we meter the runoff for ec and ph to help manage what to do next time.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

You pour enough so that about 20% of the amount you pour in comes out the bottom. Some excess nutes come out with it. And we meter the runoff for ec and ph to help manage what to do next time.
So are you looking for a said PPM and if you are high or low you adjust next Feeding? And same with the PH. Trying to hit the sweet spot?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So are you looking for a said PPM and if you are high or low you adjust next Feeding? And same with the PH. Trying to hit the sweet spot?

I dont micro manage ph as it is usually only out of whack because of too much or too little nutes. The lime or oyster shell in the potting soil Brings ph back up to a preset number. Ocean forest 6.5ph. Pro mix 6.2 ph.

But i pay close attention to ec. And the runoff numbers are to detect trends. They are not always accurate especially if plants were overfed already.

So you watch it rise or fall over time and make adjustments. Over that give what the plants are telling us.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Strawberry Creme Cookies F1( GG4, Stawberry Cough, Tropicana Cookies F2) A first run for this new strain I bred last year! Smells like green strawberries with a hint of pie crust, has lots of resin on its triangle shaped flowers! Had a solid dark purple pheno of Trop Cookies F2 with great yield I used as mother to this strain you can see hints of purple coming thru at week 7!View attachment 976504View attachment 976512
I like the looks and sound of that cultivar. I am harvesting my first female from my Tropicanna Cookies F2s tomorrow. She is a nice mix of orange and doughy smells, with almost black foliage and beautiful purple on the buds. I pollinated a more Tangie leaning phenotype with my Tropicanna Cookies F2 male that I kept to make F3s. I am also going to use some more of that male's pollen to pollinate a Yeti OG F2 female tomorrow. The Yeti OG F2 female smells like peanut butter and pickles haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I like the looks and sound of that cultivar. I am harvesting my first female from my Tropicanna Cookies F2s tomorrow. She is a nice mix of orange and doughy smells, with almost black foliage and beautiful purple on the buds. I pollinated a more Tangie leaning phenotype with my Tropicanna Cookies F2 male that I kept to make F3s. I am also going to use some more of that male's pollen to pollinate a Yeti OG F2 female tomorrow. The Yeti OG F2 female smells like peanut butter and pickles haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Peanut butter and pickles...you sure you're not pregnant? Its cool how you guys breed all these strains. I definitely plan on trying it once I get so.e grows under my belt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom