Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

Ayyyy.. nice frank
Quick q.. do you consider the trichs on your buds clear or milky? Asking because mine look a bit similar trichome wise and cant really say lol i feel like they both seem the same

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Ayyyy.. nice frank
Quick q.. do you consider the trichs on your buds clear or milky? Asking because mine look a bit similar trichome wise and cant really say lol i feel like they both seem the same

This is my first grow and this is my frostiest so far. I’m trying to figure out if a few of my plants are ready chop. The buds still seem to be increasing in size each day but I don’t want to over do it. What do you all think? Here’s what they’re looking like right now. This one is “Sherbadough” from Archive in Portland.

View attachment 1037299
View attachment 1037300
View attachment 1037301
View attachment 1037302

I would say it's pretty milky.

And to answer Jamk911's question, I consider it the "beginning" of milky, yes, but still a bit out from finish. (I take it milky too, I don't wait for much amber TBH, I try to avoid it). It's getting close enough, I'm concerned about humidity or anything that can damage the plant at this point, and it's probably 10 days to maybe 2 weeks out, maybe a little closer, but stay tuned, and will run see how many days it takes.

Once we get closer, I put it under the microscope camera as well, to give some close-ups.

To bk8t, I say go a bit longer also, maybe not quite as long, (as me) but were close for sure, if weather permits, otherwise your gold. If it's in question, (of having cold or mold) take it. Otherwise, let it cook a bit longer and you'll be happy with the results. Your heads aren't even Hunched/bent over yet, so they are at the beginning of milky stage as well. The beginning of it.

Keep that plant dry as possible, and note the times of night when the humidity rises. Fans/air movement, dehumid might be useful also, if it's possible.

Last edited:
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

This is my first grow and this is my frostiest so far. I’m trying to figure out if a few of my plants are ready chop. The buds still seem to be increasing in size each day but I don’t want to over do it. What do you all think? Here’s what they’re looking like right now. This one is “Sherbadough” from Archive in Portland.

View attachment 1037299
View attachment 1037300
View attachment 1037301
View attachment 1037302
Looks stellar brother! Great job! Not even a burnt tip lol I am burning my shit up and I haven't started to flower! 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom