• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no worries,
Anything at wal mart thatd work? My girl says they dont got loupes.. she tried to get me a magnifying glass LOL
mmm, well we can’t be going on about this in this thread, go back to your original thread and post pics as close and clear as you can get, it kinda looks like a few amber on sugar leaves, some hairs are curling back in, i’d say within 5 days. but that’s looking on my phone at your pics..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no worries,

mmm, well we can’t be going on about this in this thread, go back to your original thread and post pics as close and clear as you can get, it kinda looks like a few amber on sugar leaves, some hairs are curling back in, i’d say within 5 days. but that’s looking on my phone at your pics..
oh i see you posted lots earlier

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Had a volunteer pot plant in the recycled soil I was growing onions in.

Planted it in the woods at my cabana a little while back. I thinks it’s one of my Lemon Dreams.
Probably went right into flowering shortly after.
View attachment 1038646
Smells magnificent 😋

Probably one really good bowl of weed in there somewhere.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
View attachment 1039607granddaddy purple end of week 5
FYeah man! I love old school genetics. First I've seen of it in here for awhile. Nice Job! One of my favorite strains, hands down. I've got 2 of them on the way, I think I might finish one, and seed the other into autos.

jamk911

jamk911

Does it mean my trichomes got damaged if my bud is dripping trichome juice <_< ... one of my plants has a bud with like trichome sap dripping off it ..

Top Bottom