Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I bet it does, sounds like he does not fit into my definition of old man weed haha. I mean the guy that's been growing with miracle grow since the 70s and sells it un trimmed cause it weighs more

No offense intended, I am well aware of the benefits of age and experience.
Personally, I always preferred the hippy cut, and yes it does weigh a bit more. In all fairness, for me, it's all about the structure of the weed, and some indica's lend themselves better to a rougher cut, IMO. I think it can also add to smoothness and character.

I've just always follow the trichomes.

Last edited:
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Personally, I always preferred the hippy cut, and yes it does weigh a bit more. In all fairness, for me, it's all about the structure of the weed, and some indica's lend themselves better to a rougher cut, IMO. I think it can also add to smoothness and character.

I've just always follow the trichomes.

You got it right on that, some do really look great even with minimal trimming. Depends on your genetics for sure.

E: I really try to trim to the shape of the bud, removing leaves instead of just shaving/cutting the sides down. But I'm also a snob about smoking leaf vs bud haha

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

All my tents are full on chucking fairy dust about now, so cue some nice pics from me again, I've missed showing my beauties off in here. Lost a crop with a hermie so I've had a few week gap in my perpetual madness. Nearly caught up now tho, just means more sexy pics of the extra gkoo8ivevrsn to compensate for the loss 😂😍.

I'll be back later with some reet Bobby dazzlers

Latest posts

Top Bottom