Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redshift75

Keeping the strains/genetics I was able to get my hands on was about the smartest move I ever made 🤑
As for growing. Either you can do it, or ya can't. Having this skill is priceless!
that's pretty much how have most of mine. Just grabbed many packs over the years, made many trades for other genetics. I just kind of saved em in hopes one day i get to do what im doing for myself. I think everyone is capable of doing it. Just some have a longer learning curve than others. Success is achieving anything verse nothing for me. :) I don't think id have enough time or resources to do as much as I like because of limits but im happy to work within them. :)

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

that's pretty much how have most of mine. Just grabbed many packs over the years, made many trades for other genetics. I just kind of saved em in hopes one day i get to do what im doing for myself. I think everyone is capable of doing it. Just some have a longer learning curve than others. Success is achieving anything verse nothing for me. :) I don't think id have enough time or resources to do as much as I like because of limits but im happy to work within them. :)
Smart. If you ever get legit clone only strains, especially the old ones people no longer think exist, you CAN make a fortune!
I've got some pics of me taking possession of a couple, along with the guy who pretty much conned people out of. Well everything. If you ever get into this, make sure you're very well founded.
Insects can take down a castle, as can rodents

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It's too bad ya lost the Chocolate. I think that emoji should be tears. If you only knew.
You will. View attachment 1116719

you’re quoting yourself. ;-)

If you want to hunt for the chocolate diesel look to Useful Seeds Chocolate diesel s-1. I have grown out 2 obvious chocolate trip leaners and a great balanced one looking 50/50 recently. Tastes like coffee and chocolate and has a nice spacey and visual effect.

848418FB 2BE4 4BC7 AA8C C1E2C4FC39D0
AEB9A632 57F7 4B00 AC75 422CDE695FBF

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
A few pics.
Show my genetics are legit. After stabilized, my S1's may as well been clones. I think there's some legit elite genetics out there. Oh yeah, I got em
A little clone only Chocolate D. The original is long gone, with one exception.
Jars..ONE plant under a 600 HPS.
That bud on that chair is lMY larf. I gave that away.
Seen Pink bud?
My "Inica"View attachment 1116558View attachment 1116559View attachment 1116560View attachment 1116561View attachment 1116562View attachment 1116563View attachment 1116564
A little self esteem goes a long ways:)

1. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Posters who speak incessantly and/or rabidly on some relatively uninteresting subject or with a patently ridiculous attitude will be banned. Repeated posts directed with hostility at a particular person or group of people or their beliefs will be cause for banning. Any individual who chronically trolls, who regularly posts arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion will be banned. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait.
    B8291F53 3EA7 47F4 B3C8 FDF93260ED3D

FYI I can see your deleted posts.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

you’re quoting yourself. ;-)

If you want to hunt for the chocolate diesel look to Useful Seeds Chocolate diesel s-1. I have grown out 2 obvious chocolate trip leaners and a great balanced one looking 50/50 recently. Tastes like coffee and chocolate and has a nice spacey and visual effect.

View attachment 1116726View attachment 1116727
Don't get me wrong. That's a very nice plant! However the Santa cut id GONR. Well only 2 people have the 100% pure cut, anda bunch of others. Me, and a keeper just incase

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Like a MAN, I went private, yet I'm constantly harrased. I've been a member here since 16? I've NEVER had an issue with ANYONE until 79 came bugging. Reason..he's not reasonable. He's a lot of things. A good member, absolutely not! I've tried staying away.
Bro, hit the ignore button it’s as simple as that:)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Don't get me wrong. That's a very nice plant! However the Santa cut id GONR. Well only 2 people have the 100% pure cut, anda bunch of others. Me, and a keeper just incase

no. You mean you only know of 2 people with the cut. Most of the growers I have known wouldn’t share or tell anyone about anything they have or do. And they went deeper underground when states started going legal.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

no. You mean you only know of 2 people with the cut. Most of the growers I have known wouldn’t share or tell anyone about anything they have or do. And they went deeper underground when states started going legal.
I haven't for years, It's time to bring back an F1 for pheno hunters. I've gotten a ton of milage from the strain itself, and the crosses have been better than I could have ever imagined.
I lost my cool with 79. I can't type on this as quick as I can think.
There's 2 different phenos, your's could very well be the other.
Anyway you put it, you did a great job growing that out!
From how ripe it is, to the single cola. That would also make a hell of a SOG

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Just ban that fool. Please believe me when I tell you he's no good.
I'm here to try, and help. Talk genetics, chill. I'm sure I'm not the only long term member he's instigated.
It's a cancer to the community.
As for my yields, LOOK AT THE PICTURES. Those were single plant scrogs, under a 600.
MY Chocolate, under a 250 yielded 1 lb in a single cola 12 plant SOG. Each cola weight at least 1.25 oz dry.
Take a look. Here's 100 S cut Choc D harvested from Hempy styraphome cups. You can see them in the back against the wall. 1 lb on a 250, I would have a very difficult time believing, UNLESS I SAW PIX.
Who ya gonna bother next?
HERE YA GO
20170825 060203

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by not believing you get 3lbs from an old 600w hps and can store it in jars forever without any loss or terps and potentcy. I'm sure I'm not the only grower here that finds your claims laughable. I'll will now put you on ignore.
Back off the dude jack!!
Or me and you are going to have a problem:)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just ban that fool. Please believe me when I tell you he's no good.
I'm here to try, and help. Talk genetics, chill. I'm sure I'm not the only long term member he's instigated.
It's a cancer to the community.
As for my yields, LOOK AT THE PICTURES. Those were single plant scrogs, under a 600.
MY Chocolate, under a 250 yielded 1 lb in a single cola 12 plant SOG. Each cola weight at least 1.25 oz dry.
Take a look. Here's 100 S cut Choc D harvested from Hempy styraphome cups. You can see them in the back against the wall. 1 lb on a 250, I would have a very difficult time believing, UNLESS I SAW PIX.
Who ya gonna bother next?
HERE YA GOView attachment 1116760View attachment 1116761

i got a whole thread of buds that big and a lot bigger and my yield at their best are about half of what you are claiming. You should do a little research on who you are talking too. Many of the current growers here stomp all over the old guard. And with new tech and parameters.

And if you knew anything about modern led grow lights you would be saving up for them like me. They can add 30% to your supposedly awesome yield. And with no extra heat. Likely less.

I suggest you look through some threads and maybe step back a bit. Your old pics look great. Let’s see what you can do now.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

i got a whole thread of buds that big and a lot bigger and my yield at their best are about half of what you are claiming. You should do a little research on who you are talking too. Many of the current growers here stomp all over the old guard. And with new tech and parameters.

And if you knew anything about modern led grow lights you would be saving up for them like me. They can add 30% to your supposedly awesome yield. And with no extra heat. Likely less.

I suggest you look through some threads and maybe step back a bit. Your old pics look great. Let’s see what you can do now.
Why are you starting? You saw the buds, you saw the grow, and you even saw the 250 1 lb. I'll be glad to take a look at your grows.
The CD you grew was a very nice, large, and dence plant. If that came to a qp, and you had 8 under a 600, I wouldn't have a problem saying you yielded 2 lbs.
Did you do a grow report? I didn't know why 79 was messing with me, until I realized who he was. Please READ INTO THAT! WHO HE WAS! Not a good man. If you'd like to know, feel free to message me.
As for the big plant under the 600, i can show you the colas hanging. You would appreciate em. Each came out weighing almost 1.+ per cola. I'll post a pic of one trimmed, dry, and on the scale. I only posted 1 pic after they reached CM.
I habe no beef with you. I don't know you. I have no reason to lie. I was actually hesitant to post weights, as I know it's hard to believe
This id justa fractionof what was hung. They're not wet either. I can keep posting, but I know what I got. Not just the one grow, but all of my x's
20180802 134815
20180731 102220
20180424 212046
20180424 211713

Latest posts

Top Bottom