Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You can acknowledge the law but also ignore the application of the law and justify it because of your pain -- if there are consequences then you accept them...but they have to catch you first....
This is how I would tackle this issue.
Spread them out wide and far, so you've only got 4 plants in any one location.

On a serious note: In the US.
Yes, be careful, because every state, and even county, or city jurisdiction has different enforcement, and many gray area's within the laws.

IMG 20210427 182547373
Last edited:
R

redshift75

FYI I can see your deleted posts.
Not trying to be a troll but after the breach last year with grow diaries this makes me lose a lot of confidence in these forums. I guess i always suspected by the not being able to delete messages and it says it retains it forever or you can ignore the user from messaging. I was all set to post some fresh frosty flower after a long night trimming and that got me sketched the F out.

Just would be nice to be on a cannabis forum where it didn't feel like your being data harvested by facebook every post trying to contribute. Just is uncool given the historic negatives and enforcement to brag about storing data like that given the exploits we have seen in recent times on other platforms. Much love but that totally hit me the wrong way when just wanting to share some frosty flower. Now im like do i have to remove exif? do i need to VPN to upload? do i need a burner device and use public wifi and a VPN where i spoof my hardwareID?

not even going to get into implications further. Just is uncool to even go there in this space.

Harvard

Harvard

I agree! If I wasn’t from a legal state, no way I would be on here. I keep it legal, so really not much to worry about. CMET (central Michigan enforcement team) has cleaned out my room and house in 2012. Jail, probation and I been running a 500$ electric bill since. Made me take a year off. They left me my lights and all equipment so I could start back up. Wtf! It was my choice, take my 3 guns or equipment. I chose to keep my equipment. Built this room in 2001. My down wind neighbor is state police, all my neighbors know from the smell, let alone the dozen cars that surrounded my house, they all watched.

Rooke

Rooke

I can only hope mine dries up so nice and looks so pretty all trimmed up...well a couple of buds any ways, the rest I'll smoke in the rough. I just get sticky fingers cleaning up my weed like that then I cut it up and smoke it......Is that a waste of a pretty bud? lol ..Seems like it would take too long and I'm too fkin lazy to do that to my weed. I can't get it too last long enough at 100+ fatties a week I go through pounds pretty quick.
heya @ Pipe Carver I hear ya bro I’m all about the Hippy Cut lately and hats off too @ One drop for turning me on to the trim bin it saves my neck and shoulders from a lot of pain and rewards me with kiff thx Cobba you’re the bomb!!!’

Primal

Primal

I'm not in pain at all now, I was though, I was 99% disabled in a wheel chair, unbareable hip pain 24/7. I was on Hydromorphone + fentanyl patches at the end. Then I had my 2nd hip replaced and that pain disappeared
I had my leg broke at only 10mph in a motorcycle accident ( Lady turned left in an intersection ) I went over the hood broken tib/fib left leg.

As a kid (22) I was on a 900 Kawasaki going way too fast, took a corner 60mph ish went down on some gravel, my rear wheel slammed into a parked cars front wheel, laying sideways, I bounced off that did a whole shit load of 360's down the road and thump into a telephone pole I crashed, flashing blue and red lights with sirens following me. What can I say...I fked up. no bone breaks but the road and gravel did a job on me and that sudden stop knocked me loopy almost out.....I thought I was dead...smoke and dust with wailing sounds and flashing lights...like a fking dream world..... I should have stopped when they asked me to but oh no I got a fast fkin bike, I'm young, I'm stupid, off I go.....Got me a couple of years for that one.

I've recovered well though and I hope you can find some relief too, I've found happiness in my old age and pot is a big part of that.
I’ve actually smoked since I was 13 and in my 20’s went through the equivalent of being treated like a “prospect” by a bunch of bikers that grew. You’d have thought I was in “school”. I’m a group home/street kid that was thrown out of the system at 16 and into the streets. A little over a year before my accident I had a chance to become a Juvenile Corrections officer and help kids who were like I was. So for the first time in my life I quit weed and did the job. Then my accident happened.

When I say this is my meds i truly mean it. I have a crushed left rib cage(67+ breaks/fractures front and back), shattered sternum with three separated ribs, My S-1 is blown, my L4/L5 stabilizers are fractured, over 6 compressed discs, My C7-C9 are micro fractured, and I have a pacemaker (my heart is healthy as a horses) in my heart because the nerve damage is so bad, when I lay down my heart stops for 40+ seconds which causes a hypoxia seizure. My left arm is permanently “pins and needles”. I have nerve pain all over my body at odd times. I’ve never had any surgery and am always in 7-10 pain levels.

I laid a bike skidding sideways at about 65 MPH down about 10-15 feet from a unmoving car. The bike stopped..... I didn’t. I shot off the bike like a bullet never hitting pavement and slamming into the car with my left side at what they estimate was 55+ MPH.

To illustrate how bad it was . You would have to jump off a 10 story building for your body to reach 55 MPH.

For 6 years I was on 60mg of oxy 3 times a day, 8 mg of dilaudid 4 times a day and a .25 mcg fentynl patch. We went to Jamaica and I smoked for the first time in 4 years (I have lung issues now as well) as I didn’t think smoke would be good on them. Not only could I smoke, but I literally went into withdrawals from forgetting to take my meds on time. When we got back I went to my doctor explained what I wanted and we weened me off the narcotics. Over 9 years my doctor has learned a few things. Before I started smoking again, because I’m on true horrific pain all the time my blood pressure was always high. Me on a active day to see stroke level BP’s of 160/120 was common. Since Cannabis is a natural blood pressure reducer. Now we’ve add simple BP meds and my BP is now like a normal persons when before the cannabis BP meds didn’t touch it. Also inhaling cannabis stops/hinders bronchial spasms. It was actually used to treat asthma until 1920’s when it was demonized. Before using cannabis I used to have reactive asthma attacks 2-3 times a day. Since 2012 I haven’t had one. My pulmonologist still fights with me about it but he has a hard time arguing with the results. I actually almost have a normal life. Because of cannabis.

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I’ve actually smoked since I was 13 and in my 20’s went through the equivalent of being treated like a “prospect” by a bunch of bikers that grew. You’d have thought I was in “school”. I’m a group home/street kid that was thrown out of the system at 16 and into the streets. A little over a year before my accident I had a chance to become a Juvenile Corrections officer and help kids who were like I was. So for the first time in my life I quit weed and did the job. Then my accident happened.

When I say this is my meds i truly mean it. I have a crushed left rib cage(67+ breaks/fractures front and back), shattered sternum with three separated ribs, My S-1 is blown, my L4/L5 stabilizers are fractured, over 6 compressed discs, My C7-C9 are micro fractured, and I have a pacemaker (my heart is healthy as a horses) in my heart because the nerve damage is so bad, when I lay down my heart stops for 40+ seconds which causes a hypoxia seizure. My left arm is permanently “pins and needles”. I have nerve pain all over my body at odd times. I’ve never had any surgery and am always in 7-10 pain levels.

I laid a bike skidding sideways at about 65 MPH down about 10-15 feet from a unmoving car. The bike stopped..... I didn’t. I shot off the bike like a bullet never hitting pavement and slamming into the car with my left side at what they estimate was 55+ MPH.

To illustrate how bad it was . You would have to jump off a 10 story building for your body to reach 55 MPH.

For 6 years I was on 60mg of oxy 3 times a day, 8 mg of dilaudid 4 times a day and a .25 mcg fentynl patch. We went to Jamaica and I smoked for the first time in 4 years (I have lung issues now as well) as I didn’t think smoke would be good on them. Not only could I smoke, but I literally went into withdrawals from forgetting to take my meds on time. When we got back I went to my doctor explained what I wanted and we weened me off the narcotics. Over 9 years my doctor has learned a few things. Before I started smoking again, because I’m on true horrific pain all the time my blood pressure was always high. Me on a active day to see stroke level BP’s of 160/120 was common. Since Cannabis is a natural blood pressure reducer. Now we’ve add simple BP meds and my BP is now like a normal persons when before the cannabis BP meds didn’t touch it. Also inhaling cannabis stops/hinders bronchial spasms. It was actually used to treat asthma until 1920’s when it was demonized. Before using cannabis I used to have reactive asthma attacks 2-3 times a day. Since 2012 I haven’t had one. My pulmonologist still fights with me about it but he has a hard time arguing with the results. I actually almost have a normal life. Because of cannabis.
Wow, I was lucky, I've put in a lot of miles on 2 wheels but my injuries pale to what you've been through.

I've just lost over 100lbs in the last year and I attribute that to pot. I had not smoked pot in a number of years because of my disability I couldn't grow my own. After years of being on the prescription meds I didn't like and kicking those I was 350lb with new hips... now what? .... atrophy had taken away any muscle I had and I had zero energy to do anything. It snowed a foot and my son called saying he'd left a gram in the bedroom. I smoked it, took a short stool and a shovel and shoveled the walk.......I haven't stopped smoking pot & I've been shoveling the walk so to speak ever since then.

I'm down to 230, I feel great and I've smoked a ton of pot getting here. Its faux legal here now so the heats off us little old guys that grow our own.

Primal

Primal

Wow, I was lucky, I've put in a lot of miles on 2 wheels but my injuries pale to what you've been through.

I've just lost over 100lbs in the last year and I attribute that to pot. I had not smoked pot in a number of years because of my disability I couldn't grow my own. After years of being on the prescription meds I didn't like and kicking those I was 350lb with new hips... now what? .... atrophy had taken away any muscle I had and I had zero energy to do anything. It snowed a foot and my son called saying he'd left a gram in the bedroom. I smoked it, took a short stool and a shovel and shoveled the walk.......I haven't stopped smoking pot & I've been shoveling the walk so to speak ever since then.

I'm down to 230, I feel great and I've smoked a ton of pot getting here. Its faux legal here now so the heats off us little old guys that grow our own.
Awesome man, I was close to 400 lbs (383 I mean the only thing that doesn’t hurt is eating) and that put me into diabetes and I had all kinds of probs. I’m now 290’s just from portion control (took me 1.5 years) so believe me I understand. Keep going it can only get better.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Awesome man, I was close to 400 lbs (383 I mean the only thing that doesn’t hurt is eating) and that put me into diabetes and I had all kinds of probs. I’m now 290’s just from portion control (took me 1.5 years) so believe me I understand. Keep going it can only get better.
I've been working out 3-4 days a week since last Sept. every second day my wife and I hit the gym...until yesterday they shut down our Province due to the bug. I also do a 1500 - 1800 cal a day diet, 3 meals of 500-600 per day. Cereal & fruit breakfast, 1 Sandwich at lunch & either salad or steak/chicken 1 - 2 x a week, fruit only for snacks but I've recently added nuts & raisins for 100 cal handful snacks. & coffee now too mega amounts...keeps me active and regular.

DKthc

DKthc

This is a recent apple fritter, trimmed and ready for harvest. 8wk veg, 9wk flower 7gallon pot, atami coco. Grown under a cheap blurple 230w actual draw Chinese amazon light for giggles. With a random hodgepodge of nutrients pieced together on amazon for under $50. Produced 8oz dry weight. Hit like Thor's hammer ⚒️.

IMG 20210416 050049278
IMG 20210406 212040886
sambapati

sambapati

You are a classic....not old

DKthc

DKthc

A couple LED question for anyone who may know. What's the cost of a good quality LED lamp that would cover a 5x5 area?
How close can you get the plants to the light?
I'd imagine 220v control to run multiple lights is necessary (i guess not for tent, or small rooms?)
Do the light have to constantly be replaced?
Compared to HPS, do ya feed the same, or less? (I know that depends on the grower) ***That's for those who have used LED, and HPS.
Thanks, that will give me an idea what everyone is talking about
Hi bud, I've grown with both hps and led. I've tried most just to see what I could do with them. I just posted a few photos of an apple fritter grown under a cheap amazon 230w led that produced 8oz of super frosty potent smoke before I saw this. Anyways if you're looking for a good middle ground between $1200 gravitas, and $100 china specials, my recommendation the pb-4000 from Maxsisun on amazon, runs about $400 unless you catch sale or warehouse deal. There are several reasons I will address for that choice. First is honesty, this company willingly and promptly edits the listing info if a customer finds a mistake or exaggeration in the info, second they share their third party testing reports, third the customer service is fast, fourth construction, these quantum boards are solid thick aluminum, they use highly efficient diodes and drivers, samsung 301 series I believe. The numbers reported for PAR and PPFD are about spot on to home testing. It only draws about 400w total and covers a 5x5 area nicely. One of the best I've found in the affordable range. Spider Farmer may be slightly more efficient but not worth the added cost. With some air flow you can get extremely close to the canopy if needed, within 6 inches but you shouldn't need to be closer than 12 inches for flower. Fun advice, look into "far red" initiator pucks. Very useful for speeding up the flower process and making better bud.
Any questions you have I'll do my best to share my experience.

DKthc

Primal

Primal

This is a recent apple fritter, trimmed and ready for harvest. 8wk veg, 9wk flower 7gallon pot, atami coco. Grown under a cheap blurple 230w actual draw Chinese amazon light for giggles. With a random hodgepodge of nutrients pieced together on amazon for under $50. Produced 8oz dry weight. Hit like Thor's hammer ⚒️.
GG #4 from dispensary bag seed with organic soil, Dr. Earth’s flower girl, Urb, Liquid seaweed, earth worm castings etc. and 400 watts of Amazon cheap lights (under 250.00).
D53ADA64 5434 4E0D 98FC 9CEC1DCEC52F
2F5C7AE8 D674 4C0F 8C50 62D0CACD23EC
5D94A080 7872 4C35 AE27 4C2C4866DC21
E8213911 D6DC 4362 984E 0D2C2A0B3EE1

2A84371D 397F 43CC 96A6 672D1AF6FAE0
She’s hanging now and in about 6-8 more days I’ll trim her and set her to cure. No vine before it’s time.

Top Bottom