ChesterCheeba

ChesterCheeba

Day 47 Scooby Snacks and Code Blue pheno #2
0A75CC4E 0535 4315 98C6 FF38DBC83C97
10B04F5C 32FC 48C6 BA8C 24872E64C108
3D20777F E8CA 4AE8 8B0B 380821A56B18

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

No mould mate, she git drought stressed 2 or 3 times towards the end of flush, the fans were hanging droopy a good few time, cheers though, humidity been low 40s for last 2 weeks

Here's a better look
View attachment 1127308
She's been plucked and hung now and looks good, no sign of mould I can see
If u give the leaf a tug and pulls out then u know or have u pulled one open to see if u have 👻🚂🤜🤛

Fudge

Fudge

If u give the leaf a tug and pulls out then u know or have u pulled one open to see if u have 👻🚂🤜🤛
Had me paranoid when I got up, checked her over and all is fine buds are solid and no goo or fluff or mould I can see anywhere. Leaves are pulling straight out but they were dropping off towards the end themselves anyway. Defo the drought stressing that caused it. Cheers though I'd rather look nd find nothing than not look and lose half the bud

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Final tally, 36 g off 1 plant cured, nugs shrunk up and are heavy, weed is nice and relaxing (toofless alien) i have a lot of these auto beans willing to trade 5 for something different, i give the strain 8 out of ten stars, this one was a ripley pheno toof decay is much smaller strain, looking for sodk good for pain, see you in 2 months when my present grow is done, 1 bean did not pop, did purple kush, blueberry & star dog but all i could get were 2 small bags of happy frog so popped a red dwarf in place of the bean that did not germanate i bet its star dog for some reason i have a bad time with fast buds in the end ill know bc grew all strains before.

20210429 090201
20210523 103433
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Final tally, 36 g off 1 plant cured, nugs shrunk up and are heavy, weed is nice and relaxing (toofless alien) i have a lot of these auto beans willing to trade 5 for something different, i give the strain 8 out of ten stars, this one was a ripley pheno toof decay is much smaller strain, looking for sodk good for pain, see you in 2 months when my present grow is done, 1 bean did not pop, did purple kush, blueberry & star dog but all i could get were 2 small bags of happy frog so popped a red dwarf in place of the bean that did not germanate i bet its star dog for some reason i have a bad time with fast buds in the end ill know bc grew all strains before.
I wonder if that's a relative to my sweet tooth that I've grown out before, a very fine auto IMO.

Top Bottom