Let's see your giant buds! Here's mine.

• Thread starter Hydrocropper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

757Botanist

Is it possible grow autos and photos at the same time? I know autos will be shorter but will me switching to 12/12 for the photos have any adverse affects?

All insight welcome even the assholes 😂

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Is it possible grow autos and photos at the same time? I know autos will be shorter but will me switching to 12/12 for the photos have any adverse affects?

All insight welcome even the assholes 😂
You can grow autos with photos in a veg area but don't flip the light cycle to 1212 with an autoflower. By the time your autoflowers are finishing is about the same time you would want to flip your photos to 12/12, being when your autos are finished

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

You can grow autos with photos in a veg area but don't flip the light cycle to 1212 with an autoflower. By the time your autoflowers are finishing is about the same time you would want to flip your photos to 12/12, being when your autos are finished
Either veg your photos and completely grow out your autos with an 18-6 or a full 24-hour the way I do it.... light cycle

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Either veg your photos and completely grow out your autos with an 18-6 or a full 24-hour the way I do it.... light cycle
I usually rock a 20/4 off.
Everything needs a rest imo.
But I really need to test it in a couple of tents with the same cultivar.
Marathons runners sometimes buckle 100ft from the finish line alot.

Not saying the metaphor applies here, just sharing my thoughts too. 👊🏻🤡

Redneckx

Redneckx

If you flip an auto to 1212 it'll stunt it and you will never get any kind of good yield. The lights need to be on long enough to produce the buds
Yep, end up with a low flyer and less than an ounce 😳
Aww nooes, that's why almost nobody does it!
got 2 photos(big pots) and 3 autos(small pots) and a very decent growplan, or better said I'd had my problems with sprouting seeds.
My idea was to veg the photos almost until the autos reach 3/4 finished to the finish line and then flip slowly to 14/10 to avoid more stress..will they be stunded as well and what's disadvantage of vegging photos for too long, just a leak of plant height? Thanks for the great info, just thought about a little less yield but not about stunted plants😖
IMG 20240309 171502 01

757Botanist

got 2 photos(big pots) and 3 autos(small pots) and a very decent growplan, or better said I'd had my problems with sprouting seeds.
My idea was to veg the photos almost until the autos reach 3/4 finished to the finish line and then flip slowly to 14/10 to avoid more stress..will they be stunded as well and what's disadvantage of vegging photos for too long, just a leak of plant height? Thanks for the great info, just thought about a little less yield but not about stunted plants😖View attachment 2133864
Wow this is all great advice. I’m not that advance yet so I will just grow my two Gogi Berry autos and then I will grow the 3 photos I have.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

My idea was to veg the photos almost until the autos reach 3/4 finished to the finish line and then flip slowly to 14/10 to avoid more stress..will they be stunded as well and what's disadvantage of vegging photos for too long, just a leak of plant height? Thanks for the great info, just thought about a little less yield but not about stunted plants😖View attachment 2133864autos require at least 18 hours of light per day....at their lowest light period..

Latest posts

Top Bottom