Let's see your giant buds! Here's mine.

• Thread starter Hydrocropper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

One of my, just throw it in to get it outta the way, non-rooted micro-soda grows....

20240308 133649
20240308 133741
20240308 133854

Bilber

Bilber

Not really testing anything with it.....more so that I hate tossing plants......let me rephrase that.....I hate tossing good plants....I had the room.....no....no roots on that one....it's mother hermed on me....Blueberry....not O.G......awesome walk-through by the way.....always nice to see others grows and layouts....and styles....but thank you Hydro......nice to know Mh/Hps is being used by more than just me....

As an afterthought......

I read and heard something about banning certain light bulbs....I'd be kinda bummed if I couldn't find any bulbs.....mines used and on the cheaper end, but it still does its thing.....

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Not really testing anything with it.....more so that I hate tossing plants......let me rephrase that.....I hate tossing good plants....I had the room.....no....no roots on that one....it's mother hermed on me....Blueberry....not O.G......awesome walk-through by the way.....always nice to see others grows and layouts....and styles....but thank you Hydro......nice to know Mh/Hps is being used by more than just me....

As an afterthought......

I read and heard something about banning certain light bulbs....I'd be kinda bummed if I couldn't find any bulbs.....mines used and on the cheaper end, but it still does its thing.....
Coiled CFL bulbs are no longer sold.. we'll never need to worry about MH or HPS, that's what they use to light up rinks and stadiums. I have like 10 of each watt bulb, so I'm good for a t least a few years.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

As an afterthought......

How is the plant growing with no roots? Is it a clone off of a hermed plant, you said its mother was a Hermie, in other words that means this little plant is a clone, unless its mother spit out seeds and you planted it... In which either the seeds or the clone will still be a Hermie.... I'm so confused 😂. I'm just trying to figure out how the plant is growing and what exactly the object of it is.. is the lighter being used to show the size, and of what exactly? The cup is pretty simple to identify.. I just can't see through the clear one. The picture is too dark.

Last edited:

757Botanist

☝️.....100% true......once you get the hang of it, it's down hill from there.....I'm one of the ones that pulls plants early.....it's what I call my treat.....I hate ambered couchlock, but the full cloudy, that is all me......the unfortunate thing with my style is I lose a shit-ton of actual weight/plant growth.....to each their own....
All great information. I have a loupe coming on Monday so I will be keeping a close eye on them…PUN INTENDED LOL. Bc I flushed a tad bit too early, I am carefully monitoring the roots and soil. pH is balance right now so I’m not too worried. I do notice the Calxy (spelling) are getting really plump. Hydrocropper
Was right by telling me to sit tf down and wait these last few weeks as I have noticed that my Gary Payton plant is as frosty as a snowman’s balls. I’ll have better pics for you all when I get the equipment!

KEEP UP THE FIGHT GENTS!

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

👏👏👏👏 “a completely untrained OG Kush!” Music to my ears brother! Great work! (insert Wayne’s World “we’re not worthy” bow 🙇‍♂️) lol
When I said it in the video I actually contradict myself, but it is truly untrained... I grew it straight up a foot, then when I transplanted it I laid the plant sideways, so the plant is not actually bent over sideways it's transplanted that way. I just have a strap around the top to hold it from growing up. This way the whole lower growth becomes the upper canopy and nothing but tops. It's the old traditional way I used to grow back when it was illegal LOL. I'm going back to my roots and getting rid of the bubble buckets, hand feeding is way easier to keep the pH in check. I also grow in Coco aeroponics. Hence my name hydrocropper 🤘😎

P

Putthataway

As an afterthought......

I read somewhere in the abyss here someone’s country has banned the sale of the bulbs. I personally use incandescent lights to light my house. Led tends to hurt my eyes. Now the biden administration has banned the sale of those incandescent bulbs. The law wasn’t even going through for 30 days. I had an order at Home Depot, they cancelled it saying none in stock even though they had thousands the day before. I really need to come with a game plan because the led bulbs are way too much on my eyes. I have four bulbs in my kitchen. Putting just one of them will have light in my hallway and that’s the furthest bulb. It’s that bright. Not to mention the added joy of paying for bulbs that are probably 3-4 times the cost of my incandescent bulbs it’s a sore subject for me. Now on grow lights I am okay with led for the power use and heat. When it’s 118 Fahrenheit my ac is running constantly.

Bilber

Bilber

I heard about bulbs being banned....not sure if it going through or not......leds around the house kinda suck...gotta find the right mix....thank you Hydro for the confirmation....

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i come here looking to see big buds ,still havent seen any

Top Bottom