Let's see your giant buds! Here's mine.

• Thread starter Hydrocropper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

757Botanist

Alright, so I will veg em until the autos are done.
Is a 3.3gal (12,5l) airpot enough for a long veg(3-4months)?
Sup Red. If this helps you any, I did my photos in 3 gal pots, vegged a bit to long. If they definitely grew. No root rot or
Root bound symptoms. Just be sure you have good lighting. Mine are leggy but producing some good stanky danky.

My wife pulled up and said omg baby I can smell it. My reply:::: ITS ALIVEEEEE 😼🙌👻

Redneckx

Redneckx

Sup Red. If this helps you any, I did my photos in 3 gal pots, vegged a bit to long. If they definitely grew. No root rot or
Root bound symptoms. Just be sure you have good lighting. Mine are leggy but producing some good stanky danky.

My wife pulled up and said omg baby I can smell it. My reply:::: ITS ALIVEEEEE 😼🙌👻
👋 sounds great, all woman like the scent of a good flower!
can't wait too see how mine will do after flipped.
Already feel it will be sooo sticky in my Tent, just like last time but worse 🤣🤣
My light isn't enough for my new tent and disired canopy space but i keep the lights at 100% and try the best to keep em rollin', it's not the best way but won't disappoint, imo but we'll see.
My focus is on the autoflowers and keep the photos beside.

757Botanist

Made a trim tray today. A sheet pan with a little depth and Then just covered with window mesh.

This harvest I learned that calendar time and cannabis biological time are very different.

Also, the bud on my GG4 plant are turning purple. Should
I be concerned 🤔

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Made a trim tray today. A sheet pan with a little depth and Then just covered with window mesh.

This harvest I learned that calendar time and cannabis biological time are very different.

Also, the bud on my GG4 plant are turning purple. Should
I be concerned 🤔
How far are you into flower? And yes calendar time and biological time on a plant or two totally different things. Almost every single seed you buy says 8 to 10 weeks to harvest. That's just a general idea, the plan is ready when the trichomes are to your likings. There is no date that you just write down "this is the day I cut the plant down". I start checking closely with the scope at 8 weeks. My plans usually finish between 9 and 10 weeks.. but, no matter what you have to have cloudy trichomes otherwise your cannabis is not developed properly and your buds will have zero density. However if you go too long and get too much Amber you will get the couch lock type High which can be too much.. I like to go when they are all cloudy and 1/3 are amber colored

757Botanist

HARVEST TIME!!!! Last two days of 10in 14 off.

ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIMMME OF THE YEARRRRRR! 🎶Bong🎶 bong bong bong🎶. Ganja we’re rollin and blunts we’ll be smoking AND LOTS OF GOOD CHEEERRRRRR. It’s the most wonderful time of the yearrrrrr!

Latest posts

Top Bottom