• Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

Acer 1..cannabis x hops
20220904 071643

G

Greenthumb58

Updates on first time growing outside Colorado, ❤️ these girls. Big girl (crazy glue) 20 day's of flowering, lemon Skunk just starting heavy soft flower, as well as little bush jungle pie going to need every bit of a long fall season for these girls. Pictures will not do these justice I'm a new grower and have done a pretty decent job of growing these beautiful ladies 😍 ❤️

20220905 075302
20220905 075241
20220905 075233
20220905 075221
20220905 075201
20220905 075148
20220905 075137
20220905 075129
Madbud

Madbud

Nice I was just up there on Friday in Lake George for a music festival. It's been a great summer, hoping for a dry fall.
If i knew Doc Severinson was playing Saratoga i would have stayed longer.
Parking in Lake George is ridiculous, “is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?”.

J.dub

J.dub

Pics from this morning;
The first two pics are of the oldest Maui Wowie pheno, and the third is of the youngest. I believe the youngest and the oldest are same/similar phenotypes. Hard to describe smell, but strong terps on this one. Very aptly named, though -- botanical, fruity, and "tropical." Doesn't really even smell like cannabis right now. Robust-growing, sativa-dominant plants.
IMG 0854

IMG 0855

IMG 0856

Here's the middle one, which is a different pheno. It's smaller than the youngest, has had a darker, less lime-colored appearance since sprout, and the fully-developed leaves take on a broader, indica-type shape, but are still elongated, with a nice, feminine curve to the tips. It's about a week behind in flowering from the other two, and the smell is still tropical, but more subtle, with a dryness to it and a tinge of cocoa or coffee. Hopefully this heat starts to subside soon, so they can really start packing on the weight!
IMG 0858

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

My view standing on my step stool almost eye level with four plants. The mostly sativa on the left (The doctor) and the tall bushy hybrid on right that’s a foot above the 7’ stakes
(Motor Breath x Purple Chem) are making my mouth water. I’ll need a drone soon. Especially when the 3” rain kick in the bud swells. Most rain in Massachusetts in several months.

FD5AE171 F83D 4579 A633 CA245841542F
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

My view standing on my step stool almost eye level with four plants. The mostly sativa on the left (The doctor) and the tall bushy hybrid on right that’s a foot above the 7’ stakes
(Motor Breath x Purple Chem) are making my mouth water. I’ll need a drone soon. Especially when the 3” rain kick in the bud swells. Most rain in Massachusetts in several months.
Oh my girls are loving this rain too. I'm not mistaking around 6:00 p.m. this evening supposed to get another heavy downpour. I'm fighting mold issues on my end. How about you? Been using Neem oil and peroxide. Your girls are very beautiful. I bet you they're going to smell and taste. Awesome. Have any idea on your harvest window with them? Strains?

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Fingers crossed no PM this year so far because it’s been so dry. I’ve trimmed a bunch of inner leaves and small branches which I think has helped a lot. They’re smelling great which will be boosted by the rains. Think my harvest window will start around first week in October and with no imminent frost could go into mid-late October. The current drought is great…similar to 2020 when we had a dry year but not as hot. Here’s info on three of six strains (2 regular seeds, 4 feminized).

9BA0E9D6 A82E 4AB3 AE32 85F81A3ADB38
D5BDDB99 A1F7 4E8B 99EB 35D93229AD84
9D9B261B 3D2A 4A18 98F0 3B9887EA6463
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Fingers crossed no PM this year so far because it’s been so dry. I’ve trimmed a bunch of inner leaves and small branches which I think has helped a lot. They’re smelling great which will be boosted by the rains. Think my harvest window will start around first week in October and with no imminent frost could go into mid-late October. The current drought is great…similar to 2020 when we had a dry year but not as hot. Here’s info on three of six strains (2 regular seeds, 4 feminized).
One of my autoflowers was in a very beginning stages of bud rot, but I nip that in a butt pretty quick and plus she was literally right in the harvest window. So I went ahead and harvested her the next day. The main thing that I'm finding on the bottom of the leaves in my big girls outdoor is looks like a gray or black mold on the underside of fan leaves only. Of course I take them off and I've been using hydrogen peroxide to try to kill off whatever spores is on there. But right now every time it rains I try to get out there ASAP and try to shake off all the excess water and take an electric leaf blower and try to blow everything a little bit to dried up to prevent any more mold. I'll be better prepared next year. Next year. I'm probably going to get some extra long steaks and I got some clear plastic and towards the end of the season when all the rain comes I'll probably end up putting plastic over the top like a greenhouse top of effect but not fully enclosed to help prevent all that water collecting in my plant causing mold and mildew. No my regular vegetable garden is some of my flowers has got PM but I've been using Nemo and it's been clearing up pretty good. Plus I've been spraying the ground all around my plants and garden to prevent it from spreading through the grass. But all in all it seems like this has been a pretty fruitful year for me. Fingers crossed nothing comes up. No more Christmas

J.dub

J.dub

Salutations, fellow 2022 outdoor crew!! I just set up a poll about bud washing outdoor harvests, so please check it out and cast your vote if you have any experience with it.
That is all.
Carry on.
Thanks!

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Screen Shot 2022 09 07 at 111417 AM
Screen Shot 2022 09 07 at 111431 AM

Nothing to big this year because of unforeseen circumstances forcing me to start with stunted clones.
Trying to go organic for my personal med grow. It is proving harder than I thought to do water only living soil grows. They are still hungry. That one on the right is doing well. Thats a" Black Dog Kush" - phenomenal genetics in my opinion.

KimbroKush

KimbroKush

Random dispensary seed. She was severely stunted when I damaged her while trying to get her seed casing off. She made it through. She was hanging by a thread of life when squirrels mangled her as a seedling - with only 1 half torn cotyledon remaining on her she made it through! She doesn’t get optimal sunlight everyday, but guess what? SHES GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH!!! Ladies and gentlemen witness the toughest cannabis plant on Planet Earth!!!

Flower stretch is almost finished.

38CF21DC 9F1D 450B AE3D 506622D3A3B6
5B87751A DDBB 47B3 89D7 D683D14507FA
3D2688E1 4D5F 4050 BC98 03847EA1091B

grnmtn

grnmtn

Random dispensary seed. She was severely stunted when I damaged her while trying to get her seed casing off. She made it through. She was hanging by a thread of life when squirrels mangled her as a seedling - with only 1 half torn cotyledon remaining on her she made it through! She doesn’t get optimal sunlight everyday, but guess what? SHES GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH!!! Ladies and gentlemen witness the toughest cannabis plant on Planet Earth!!!

Flower stretch is almost finished.

View attachment 1279281View attachment 1279280View attachment 1279282
Those few and far between dispensary seed finds can produce beauties!

Top Bottom