Let's see your outdoor grow 2022

• Thread starter DRan88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DRan88

DRan88

Hi everyone, usually there's a post for outdoor grows that everyone joins to post pics. I searched but could not find so here it is for 2022. Feel free to post your own outdoor grow for 2022 🌱✌️
This seasons plants are :
1 x White widow fast
3 x GSC fast
2 x purple punch
1 x Charlie's Stank Ass
1x Orange Kush Cake
2 x Dr. CBD
1 x Cream and Cheese CBD
1 x Harlequin
1 x Gorilla Glue Auto

Lets see your outdoor grow 2022
Lets see your outdoor grow 2022 2
Lets see your outdoor grow 2022 3
Lets see your outdoor grow 2022 4
Lets see your outdoor grow 2022 5
Lets see your outdoor grow 2022 6
Lets see your outdoor grow 2022 7
CrazyColas

CrazyColas

Unknown Hawaiian landrace, but def indica. Second year grow in suburban MD. Based on last year’s monster would probably be >10 feet. This year I’ve pinched it twice already in the last month. Praying to the female gods!

Bahrain79

Bahrain79

I've got six plants going, 5 purchased clones: papaya bomb, blueberry muffin, hella jelly, STARdawg and kushmans grape ape, and one from seed: apple blossom.
Started them in a tent in late March and moved them outside May 11. Used the gaslight technique to prevent flowering using solar powered decorative garden lights. Didn't know if they would be strong enough but it worked. Maybe just lucky.The apple blossom looks like it's going to be a beast, it's in a 100 gal bag. 2 are in the ground and the other 3 are in 65 gal bags.
IMG 3747

IMG 3746
IMG 3744
IMG 3743
IMG 3742
IMG 3741
Heywood

Heywood

... blueberry muffin...

Bonus points to you good sir, for beekeeping!

I am curious to follow your Blueberry Muffin outdoor grow, if you don't mind posting pics once in awhile.
I am just now coming up on harvest of them on an indoor grow. I'd love to see how they take off outdoor.
Not sure which ones you have though as there are various strains of these. I grew Blueberry Muffin #10 bred by Humboldt Seed.

Interesting user name, too. I've been to Bahrain.

Bahrain79

Bahrain79

Bonus points to you good sir, for beekeeping!

I am curious to follow your Blueberry Muffin outdoor grow, if you don't mind posting pics once in awhile.
I am just now coming up on harvest of them on an indoor grow. I'd love to see how they take off outdoor.
Not sure which ones you have though as there are various strains of these. I grew Blueberry Muffin #10 bred by Humboldt Seed.

Interesting user name, too. I've been to Bahrain.
I'll update periodically. I've grown blueberry muffin the last four years from seed from Humboldt Seed Co. This year I picked up a clone of blueberry muffin from Dark Heart Nursery from Humboldt seed Co. It will be interesting to see if I can tell a difference. The blueberry muffin is the photo with the bee hive.
I lived in Bahrain for 4 years, went to high school there. Smoked hash for 3 years before I ever saw bud!
As for the bees, it's a new hobby, they're fascinating. I've got a lot to learn!

Last edited:
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

These are doing alright, but I've seen mealy bugs on them. One for sure, and the other is just starting to get the white spots too. I've sprayed with neem once every 10 days or so. Used an Alcohol water mixture the other night. Don't think they liked it. And I've just bought this:
Safer Brand 5118-6 Insect Killing... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00192AO90?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Plan on using it tonight.
20220609 160935

flowerdave

flowerdave

Finally got planting today, Due to circumstances beyond my control I could not put them in the ground until today. Im growing Jekyll passion, GG4, Cheese and Black domina that was supposed to be photo but started flowering at 4 wks so i guess its an Auto. Shitty seed banks , who knows what it really is.Still got six to get in the ground. Only the Autos are getting planted in the greenhouse
Jeckyl passionjune 13JPG
Black domina Auto
More to plant

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
I love outdoor, great job everyone. Nature's unforgiving punishment makes us the rough necks of the cannabis world,lol. this year has sucked for me, last year was better but it aint over. This year i invented what i call birdbath mounds. Mendo Dope and some others pioneered "volcano mounds" and i changed it to suit my needs.
20220623 060622 copy 1612x1209

I just fill the top of the mound and walk away.
20220623 060802 copy 1209x1612

I dont have hoses all thru my garden, or any tips or connections to fiddle with. The appropriate amount is given each watering, i love em.
And lastly is these monster cropped clones from last year.
20220623 060833 copy 1612x1209

I can now say monster crop clones are shite unless you just wanna save the genetics and breed with it. These are moroccan hash, i thought they were afghan this whole time (years) but Christian at seedfinder.eu helped me figure out i really have moroccan hash plants...fk yeah baby! #3 pheno is the one im desperate to save and breed with (front right). Still perfecting the concept of birdbath mounds but game changer for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom