Let's see your outdoor grow 2022

• Thread starter DRan88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J.dub

J.dub

well done , they look beautiful
Thank you!
Great looking buds!! Should be some fairly easy trimming too by the looks of it.
Thanks! Yeah, I like it when they finish like this. I do not like them leafy. I'm going to dry trim all of these plants after about a 2 week hang dry at 60/60. I do more of a Euro-style trim with just a silicon brush, as opposed to the Cali bikini wax job. All with a lap trim bin in front of the tube, lol!

flowerdave

flowerdave

chop day for the Jekyll Passion by samsara seeds. She was a bigun
Chopday

G

Greenthumb58

Colorado 33 degrees and falling my 3 girls on October 1st was attacked by an infestation of affids this late in the year came home from work and a plant was covered in them!!!! Tears began to build I love these girls and didn't do this too feed bugs have spent the last week fighting picking and removing bugs releasing 6000 ladybugs this morning took 4 day's too arrive 8 weeks on big one 7 weeks on little bush and 6 weeks on another big girl standing 11 ft tall devastated beyond belief 8 months of hard work

cpurola

cpurola

Just went n peeked at the 2 remaining and it doesnā€™t seem like the 30 degrees bothered them at all. I go get a couple pics when the sun comes out
I think these annuals are half hardy. You know like Mums or Geraniums or Broccoli.

flowerdave

flowerdave

Just went n peeked at the 2 remaining and it doesnā€™t seem like the 30 degrees bothered them at all. I go get a couple pics when the sun comes out
just looked at the tricomes on the frosted plant and they are intact

Last edited:
cpurola

cpurola

Man that wind is BRUTAL out there plants are getting whipped around pretty good !! Pics donā€™t do these plants justice. The bigger of the two is around 10 foot wide
It is! And I took some of the twine off yesterday thinkin to work out there today.
Your ladies look great! We need taller 'tomatoe' cages. šŸ˜‰

Latest posts

Top Bottom