Let's see your PET'S super thread...

• Thread starter SolMannaFest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

This is Shanti Artemis a.k.a Shanti a.k.a Shanti Bear a.k.a Bear...
She is going to be 2 years old this coming June, she loves to chase shadows and once she catches up to them she'll pounce on it just like a coyote would. She'll start of with her front paws slowly working her way up higher and higher on every pounce! Eventually all four legs will be completely off the ground...our friends get a kick out of it every time. It literally makes them smile so big eventually bursting out in laughter, even my more serious friends cant contain themselves! Shes a trip and very obedient and definitely brings joy into anyone's life whose path she happens to cross including mine! Love my girl!
Alright...now lets see your pets...it can be any type of animal: Dogs, Cats, Goldfish, Bearded dragon, Iguana, Nigerian pygmy goat, Chickens, Snakes, Ferret, Monkeys...whatever!
Lets pay a little homage to our pals!

Bless up...Sol
Lets see your pets super thread
Lets see your pets super thread 2
Lets see your pets super thread 3

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Chicken Man with the "hotdog" LOL!!!!! Beautiful Golden Retrievers and what looks like a German Shorthaired Pointer? Ill post a pic of two of my favorite Pygmy Goats, although they don't belong to me, I love'm just the same!
***********************************************************************************************************

Whats good Delae?! Those are some really fine pictures of your girls...really captures there essence! Lab mix and a Boston terrier mix???

***********************************************************************************************************

Dr.CGT, thats a sharp looking stud of a Blue pit you have there! Looks so chill and friendly! I had a Staffy for 13 years (R-I-P Shera!) before I got Shanti!

Bless...Sol

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

This is Bodi (American Bulldog male) and Trucy (English Bulldog female pup) These are our Nephew's and he's "sharing" them w/ us. We lost our last dog a couple of years ago and are just now beginning to think about what our next one will be. I love 'em but it's hard as hell to lose one so it's taken awhile.. I think Trucy and I have got the wife talked into a British Bulldog. We'll see.
Bulldogs

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Whats good Delae?! Those are some really fine pictures of your girls...really captures there essence! Lab mix and a Boston terrier mix???

Bless...Sol

Hey Sol! 14 year old Lab and a 5 year old French Bulldog.

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Bless...Sol

Hey Sol! 14 year old Lab and a 5 year old French Bulldog.

Word! Both pups are looking like they're enjoying life to its fullest!

Reactions: mal
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

You asked for it! LOL. Most of these were adopted,found or rescued. But all owned by my housemate and I in our 2 br apt, where I also do my growing.
First the snakes
Kundali(corn)
DSCN1778

Col (cal. king)
DSCN1814

Nym(ball python)
DSCN1816

Now the Lizards
Spike(bearded dragon)
DSCN1722

King Ghidora(skink)
DSCN1813

Yog(gecko)
DSCN1818

Now dogs.
Fuzzy (schnauser mix)
DSCN1811

Oni(jack russell/chijuajua)
DSCN1812

I'll have come back for the cats.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Snoopy Snooperson
OrdinaryMushrooms
hi all, lovin everyones kidz,heres a couple of my loved ones first up is bear, aka gilligan.great black and gold brindle. best dog ive ever had in my life. second is snoopy snooperson, we rescued him , hes a mountain feist and border collie.this dog is nutz man.but smart and likes to herd the kidz its pretty funny to watch. and i found this dude this mornin, couldnt resist. lmao peacentreez 42o

southstreets

southstreets

Love the bearded dragon mst! Got a cple leatherbacks myself! Lovem.. Have 2 get some pics up of them and my yellow lab.. Should be gettin a English mastiff here soon also.. Love all the pics every1!!!

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

MST! Coming through with the goodness!!! Mad respect for you bubba, few and far between you come across a pet owner of the caliber! All the critters looks super happy and healthy to boot! Spike the bearded dragon straight posted up with the Lizard King Seeds LOL!!!

*********************************************************************************************************

420alldaze, My dog herds the kids too...its that Australian Shepard in her I suppose!
That last pic is how I feel when I'm gooming except its my 3rd eye that opens up that wide!!!

*********************************************************************************************************

ODB, Man that looks trippy brahduh...I'm kindda making out a German Shepherd or a effin Mystical creature of some sorts!!!

GG, WTF! That is all! :eek:

Whats good SouthStreets! Get those pics up bubba, would love to see them! I had an Iguana myself for a little over 10 years... his name was Dundee.

Keep'm coming my bredren and sistren as SouthStreets said "love all the pics every one!"

Bless up...Sol

Top Bottom