Let's see your PET'S super thread...

• Thread starter SolMannaFest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

i love these threads, not only are we MJ lovers, but the wifey and i love our cats too... theres countless pics so im just gonna throw up some of "rupert", aka "mr kitty". he is a 17lb big boy. hes such a pain though. he eats my plants when im not looking, he gets into cub bards and opens doors (closed, not locked) he has allergies so he can be grouchy in the morn, but who isnt? he is very vocal so you can have a convo with him, and he keeps the birds from burring peanuts in my soil.
DSC05165
DSC05385
DSC05727
DSC05826
DSC06435
DSC06683
DSC06687
DSC06737
DSC07032
DSC07248
DSC08033

coloradochem

coloradochem

this cats name is D-O-G ( deeohgee) he is not right in the head and completely ferral. he has chased me out of the yard a couple times. lol not funny.

Z dog

he sits like this for hrs. hes not actually in the water tub but its still funny as shit

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Haha! I didnt even think about that perception, being I see that mangled toy all day.

Hey Urbanfog! My dog has a Pheasant chew toy she does the same thing with, Ill see if I can get a pic of her with it at some point! Big ups on the rescue!

*****************************************************************************************************
Hey SoCalVal! Man those pups are as cute as a button! When I was a wee lad I had an all white Colby AmStaff named Samson, he was a brute and resembled a white buffalo...miss that fella!

****************************************************************************************************
Hell, the plants can wait.
I grew up w/ a sweet, blond German Shepherd girl named Schotze. My son grew up w/ a Red Golden named Courtney who was similar in looks to chickenman's. Our last one, Cinque, was a mutt and a real character. There's a cool little story bout how he got his name but will have to meander w/ that later. Courtney was the dog of my life, but it ain't over until one of the plump, walmartian ladies sings. Have a healthy, peaceful and/or ;) fun weekend everyone.

Que Pasa GG! I knew you had a story to tell in regard to pet ownership! All those dogs sound amazing bubba! Also, when its convenient I would without question love the know the story behind Cinque (pronounced sink ???) please and thank you!

Turkle should be the name of a strain at some point! Maybe Baba G can handle that for us and have it accompany his Lizard King OG!!! :D

P.S. Walmartians. That is all. LOL

*****************************************************************************************************

Hey onisdad! You and M.S.T are champs in my book brahduh! ;)

Liketosmoke! Love those fine feathered friends of yours, have you always been a bird owner? Also would just like to mention I really enjoyed reading your signature...Big ups to that!!! I have read a lot of teaching from the Buddha myself and carry a book with me on a daily, titled the Dhamapada, makes for a good read when my thoughts began to go astray!

P.S. How is it you have Coati foraging in your back yard and I dont? AWESOME!!!

420bliss! Very solid, solid,solid Bully's you have there brahduh! I can tell they have a very kindred spirit...just look at those eyes!!

Reactions: mal
SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Hola Vaporedout! Lovely little (17lbs...not so little :)) felines you have there! Stoked your diggin this thread...my wife and I are the same way, good vibes for sure!

Liketosmoke...ummm...ya...thats freakin gnarly bro! Is it a wild Boa or domesticated Boa that was set free? Either way that's pretty rad!

ColoradoChem! I LOL'd especially when you said "not funny LOL" LOL!

For some reason I thought of the character Cantgetright on the movie 'Life' when you were describing your cat! :) Anyone else ever see that movie? "Im da papi" LOL

Well Lads...off to work I venture for a few hours...much love for all the participation...do me a favor and don't "have" a good day BUT instead "CREATE" one!!!

Love and Light...Sol

Reactions: mal
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
He was a rescue off craigslist.....poor lil guy was shruken when I got him. Actually all fattened up and was "adopted" by schoolroom as a class pet. I only have my big female cali king for snakes now.

Good deal. My old roomie was looking into those snakes. I know they go for about a grand or so.

onisdad

onisdad

Oh so many good photos every one is posting. I have to add a few of more of my own now! I take care of these two old Irish girls once in a while. They were actually born in Ireland and brought to the US with their Mom.
IMAG1075

These girls stop into my store for supplies every now and then.
IMAG1002
here is the wild cat, Toreneko, not looking so wild. Somebody actually tossed her as a baby, in a plastic bag, out their car window onto the side of the freeway.
IMAG1211
oh and i can't forget my work kitty Jasper...
IMAG0857

Here is a solarized shot of my two dogs....
IMAG0767

This is one of my favorite shots of these two. He has such an intense look!....
IMAG0440

So all three of my most favorite things all in one place Pot-Pets-Pics! I gotta say i really like this thread. Im inspired to try and get more shots with the plant included with the pets....

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Our good friend Wang Fat bringing his pet turkle, 'Curly' (pronounced kew-wee) to today's BBQ. Will take pics of the event.

The white turtle resembles a plucked turkey 0 2

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Hey M.S.T How do you go to sleep at night w/ this one prowling around. I don't know about you, but those eyes scare the hell out of me.

View attachment 204425
Hey GG,
Funny thing just happened to me. Was cleaning some leaf in veg room. Threw a leaf on the table to look over with the microscope. Decided to take a bong hit first(right next to computer), figured I'd check the farm while I was there. Read a post or two,then something catches my eye, I look over and Neko is at the table licking her paws. Went over, saw nothing, and was like, I guess I threw that leaf in the bag. Then I found this on the floor and no other remnants. Medicinal, helps with digestion.
DSCN1943

Top Bottom