Let's talk about bringing indoor plants out with excessive veg time.

• Thread starter PsillyRabbitOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerdave

flowerdave

looking great! Are you pre flowering yet or transitioning? One day I will have a field. It's hard to give up the water but it's too crowded here.
Guess we got the best of both worlds, That's the big Jekyll passion to the right of the willow and yes the hairs are starting to form on the tops of the GG4 , Don't see anything on the Jekyll or the Cheese yet
Pond
Gg4 close up

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Beautiful! Can you, or do you, swim in that pond? I don’t even want to see any flowering for another Three or four weeks out here. In Cali.

steamroller

steamroller

flowerdave

flowerdave

Ya'll think one of these MoVehGear Solar Panel Powered Fan 10W, Waterproof Solar Panel with Dual Fan for Outdoor -2pcs Fans(<--link)

would be a good idea to have aiming up at the canopy? I kinda want to give them a try but half of me knows they are probably junk and wont really do anything needed.
this would be nice if it worked at night. i was investigating solar fans for my greenhouse but i would have to have a decent size battery to make it thru the night and cloudy days. i have solar on my camper which i like a lot but its a totally different beast, 200 watts and 180 amp hours of batteries.

sambapati

sambapati

this would be nice if it worked at night. i was investigating solar fans for my greenhouse but i would have to have a decent size battery to make it thru the night and cloudy days. i have solar on my camper which i like a lot but its a totally different beast, 200 watts and 180 amp hours of batteries.
It has a USB connection for night-time easy enough to swap it out....

steamroller

steamroller

Love the idea and honestly in this BS world $27 is a better investment for your own then paying taxes on utilities.
Just me maybe? 🤷‍♂️
I would prefer a much larger fan. Anything like that?

sambapati

sambapati

well then why not? I was taught by my professor consultant that air movement is key to all plant growth
I'm going to buy one when I'm stateside for Thanksgiving. You know what Bob Marley said, "Stir it Up" Thanks for pointing this out. Curious if any other farmers are using this. I've got a solar/battery unit outside for bubbling my water which seems to have been a very positive development. Better living through chemistry and blinded by science.

PsillyRabbitOG

PsillyRabbitOG

For solar a more powerful fan is 80$ and i would need two.
I might just buy an electric oscillating one and plug it in to a timer. They are close to 200$

Psr
Psra
Goji
Judith hindle
sambapati

sambapati

For solar a more powerful fan is 80$ and i would need two.
I might just buy an electric oscillating one and plug it in to a timer. They are close to 200$
Did my girlfriend Fern give you permission to publish her private photos here on farmergram? What is the comprehensive cost of ownership of the solar v plug in wall -- can they do 5 - 7 years that would be great in my book. Enphase Energy makes these solar management gizmos and that is probably wave of the future; power from the sun.

oh man. I cannot access PsillyRabbit anymore...
Pop up blocker makes the whole page black. Disabling pop up blocker doesn't do anything. I tried to use a differnt browser and it said my password is wrong. When I click forgot password it does not send anything...
I tried to contact the website with no answer. I tried differnt emails and apparently I made this user name 10 years ago.
So I guess I will continue this grow log under a differnt name unless somehow its figured out.
I thinned out the Caesar over a few days to promote better airflow. I am currently feeding with Foop sweetener and their Bloom1 (0-0-0) just for micro nutrients and silica.

Tr1
Tr2
Tr3
Tr4
sambapati

sambapati

Pop up blocker makes the whole page black. Disabling pop up blocker doesn't do anything. I tried to use a differnt browser and it said my password is wrong. When I click forgot password it does not send anything...
I tried to contact the website with no answer. I tried differnt emails and apparently I made this user name 10 years ago.
So I guess I will continue this grow log under a differnt name unless somehow its figured out.
I thinned out the Caesar over a few days to promote better airflow. I am currently feeding with Foop sweetener and their Bloom1 (0-0-0) just for micro nutrients and silica.
Mebbee the @logic could find your handle

flowerdave

flowerdave

well psilly wabbit or 313131 hope it works out.The Caesar is looking great. How is the flowering going? Here is my tall one and another one that i think will be the most productive

Fd

Jpwk17

quick morning snap.Its bulking season...
Yesterday we had our first good rain in 5 weeks in the form of violent torrential downpour, along with some 30 mph wind bursts. The girls were not fazed but i think its time to start re-enforcing the cage/ adding stakes. I am regretting not adding the 3rd scrog net. The individual colas could really use the support. i should have added them and just defoliated a bit to promote airflow.

Bd1
Last edited:

The hole in the canopy was bothering me. I pulled the top net all the way up and the bottom all the way down. This helped a bit.
I also added 3 stakes for each plants and tied them together. I will keep adding supports but this should help a good deal.

W
Wa4
Wa1
Wa3
Wa

Latest posts

Top Bottom