Lets Talk About The Medical Benefits Of Marijuana. A Discussion For All!!

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Ok guys lets get into the medical benefits of marijuana and discribe what it has done for you as a disabled person or people that live with chronic pain and other ailments. To me Marijuana has helped me in many ways as I'm a disabled person who has lived with pain everyday for 40 yrs. I've has 35 surgeries. I went the way with the pain pills and everything. Right now I have a pump implanted in for pain. Then I found out that I had colon cancer and they took 10 inches of my colon out. 2 yrs later they tell me I have stage 4 liver cancer and I had 6 months to live. Well here it is almost 3 yrs later and I'm still here. Marijuana has helped me with nausea and I can eat again!! (munchies). The one thing that Marijuana has done for me is KILL my cancer cells. I believe this with all my being. So everyone out there that lives with pain, cancer, anxiety , let us know what you think and what this plant has done for us people who live with ailments. Peace Out!! Just a note.. You can add some sweet looking pic's of buddage!!!!

Last edited:
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Many people I know and I and people in my family benifit in different ways. I suffer from 3 different mental disorders and severe pain from a fall that could have paralyzed me. The way that it has helped me the most believe it or not is helping me to learn patience by having to wait for it to grow. I am a very fidgety person and have never been able to wait in line or even go away on trips without severe anxiety and panic attacks. If I have a really good edible I can go just about anywhere with little to no anxiety, extremely crowded places still make me light headed but I bet if I did a dab directly before going in I would be ok.
I believe that cannabis was put here on earth by God for us to use as we need just like all the other plants that He put here for us.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Many people I know and I and people in my family benifit in different ways. I suffer from 3 different mental disorders and severe pain from a fall that could have paralyzed me. The way that it has helped me the most believe it or not is helping me to learn patience by having to wait for it to grow. I am a very fidgety person and have never been able to wait in line or even go away on trips without severe anxiety and panic attacks. If I have a really good edible I can go just about anywhere with little to no anxiety, extremely crowded places still make me light headed but I bet if I did a dab directly before going in I would be ok.
I believe that cannabis was put here on earth by God for us to use as we need just like all the other plants that He put here for us.
See its people like you and others that should be able to voice their opinion when and let it out about chronic disorders. I believe that to many people hold it back and then it builds up and then thats when they krack.. I feel for these people as I was one of them that used to hold back there fears and pains. Let us know!! There's always someone to talk too!!! You have to go though it to know!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

One thing I never really tried Edibles. I had a cookie once and it fucked me up. Never really had the chance to make any. I don't know how!! lolol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

AMEN!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here is a pic of my Kush Van Stitch.. Great for nauesa and sleep..
20150926 230722

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I have done the wax, it hits me pretty quick. Also love the taste!!

Theweednurse

Theweednurse

Ok guys lets get into the medical benefits of marijuana and discribe what it has done for you as a disabled person or people that live with chronic pain and other ailments. To me Marijuana has helped me in many ways as I'm a disabled person who has lived with pain everyday for 40 yrs. I've has 35 surgeries. I went the way with the pain pills and everything. Right now I have a pump implanted in for pain. Then I found out that I had colon cancer and they took 10 inches of my colon out. 2 yrs later they tell me I have stage 4 liver cancer and I had 6 months to live. Well here it is almost 3 yrs later and I'm still here. Marijuana has helped me with nausea and I can eat again!! (munchies). The one thing that Marijuana has done for me is KILL my cancer cells. I believe this with all my being. So everyone out there that lives with pain, cancer, anxiety , let us know what you think and what this plant has done for us people who live with ailments. Peace Out!! Just a note.. You can add some sweet looking pic's of buddage!!!!
Just here to see what every one has to say! Your journey is awesome! I don't have any severe health issues but it definitely helps with my bipolar :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom