Lets Talk About The Medical Benefits Of Marijuana. A Discussion For All!!

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I've had those days where u want to put a bullet in your head because you have had enough of the pain and everything that goes with it. But then I look at my life (I'm 60) and everything that I have been blessed with. Three beauitful children and two gorgous granddaughters. I want to be here to watch them grow and to give them things that I never had. These are the beautiful things that keep me going and I'm happy to wake up in the morning and say lord!!! Thanks for another day. To me this life is everything but when its my time I can say that I will go in peace. I go to a better place where there is no pain or nothing. Please keep smiling!!! One more thing, I've been doing chemo for almost 3 yrs. now.

I sure will keep smiling...along with you. 3 years!! Now that's harsh. I'm 47 now so still got a way to go in life I hope. I'm not religious any more. I have my reasons but that's not for now. I wish I did still have that faith to see me thru. I miss it in some ways.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I sure will keep smiling...along with you. 3 years!! Now that's harsh. I'm 47 now so still got a way to go in life I hope. I'm not religious any more. I have my reasons but that's not for now. I wish I did still have that faith to see me thru. I miss it in some ways.
Live for the moment!!!!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hey guys. Just thought id share my experience. When i was younger i tried to take my life.... Something like depression, anxiety, add, all mashed together with growing up made me miserable. So yeah, bleach down the gullet on try #1 bottle full o pills on try #2
It sucked. Mental hosp. SInging happy songs with a bunch of other kids that gave up. Tell you what if i didnt want to shoot myself before that place... Lol..
At least it made me appreciate the outside life a lil more... They put me on anti depressants. It didnt help. Multiple episodes, anxiety attacks etc... Try #2 comes about and they put me on heavier meds. I dunno what it was but it wasnt helping. One day i just started burning. And i felt better. Meds faded away into the background. So then i started smoking weed and i feel like i completely lost that person in me. Hes gone. I dunno who he was but hes not here anymore. I feel like god blessed me and gave me special care since my innocence was taken at a very very small age. He looked out for me as i grew up and i was provided with a nice simple life for a good amount of years.

So MMJ turned me from that. It helps.me keep my head up. Helps me be social. (sometimes lmao) helps me stay positive. Helps me look inwards to work on myself. Helps me be patient and mindful. Helps me not have the daily suffer. Helps me with anxiety. Helps me spend time with the kids. Helps me enjoy a good movie. Helps me get my work done. And growing helps me buy my babys diapers lol. If i had stayed on the pills who knows where id be. Or if i had never started smoking instead of taking pills. Id truthfully consider that id be 6 feet under from just giving up on this world. Theres times where i feel like the hate and the violence and the perversion and the pain in this world is too much to handle. I can feel it all at once and it overwhelms me to the point where i feel like im gonna burst. Smoking eases my.mind. helps me relax. And lifts the weight off my shoulders. MMJ saved me from that life. And im thankful for it : )

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey guys. Just thought id share my experience. When i was younger i tried to take my life.... Something like depression, anxiety, add, all mashed together with growing up made me miserable. So yeah, bleach down the gullet on try #1 bottle full o pills on try #2
It sucked. Mental hosp. SInging happy songs with a bunch of other kids that gave up. Tell you what if i didnt want to shoot myself before that place... Lol..
At least it made me appreciate the outside life a lil more... They put me on anti depressants. It didnt help. Multiple episodes, anxiety attacks etc... Try #2 comes about and they put me on heavier meds. I dunno what it was but it wasnt helping. One day i just started burning. And i felt better. Meds faded away into the background. So then i started smoking weed and i feel like i completely lost that person in me. Hes gone. I dunno who he was but hes not here anymore. I feel like god blessed me and gave me special care since my innocence was taken at a very very small age. He looked out for me as i grew up and i was provided with a nice simple life for a good amount of years.

So MMJ turned me from that. It helps.me keep my head up. Helps me be social. (sometimes lmao) helps me stay positive. Helps me look inwards to work on myself. Helps me be patient and mindful. Helps me not have the daily suffer. Helps me with anxiety. Helps me spend time with the kids. Helps me enjoy a good movie. Helps me get my work done. And growing helps me buy my babys diapers lol. If i had stayed on the pills who knows where id be. Or if i had never started smoking instead of taking pills. Id truthfully consider that id be 6 feet under from just giving up on this world. Theres times where i feel like the hate and the violence and the perversion and the pain in this world is too much to handle. I can feel it all at once and it overwhelms me to the point where i feel like im gonna burst. Smoking eases my.mind. helps me relax. And lifts the weight off my shoulders. MMJ saved me from that life. And im thankful for it : )
Many Thanks Bro for opening up and talking. See!!! Talking is a good thing. Man I feel better already as the only other person who knows me best is my wife of 35 yrs. She has been with me on this rollercoaster ride for many a years and not once has she left my side. Gotta have family!!! Peace Out!!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Many Thanks Bro for opening up and talking. See!!! Talking is a good thing. Man I feel better already as the only other person who knows me best is my wife of 35 yrs. She has been with me on this rollercoaster ride for many a years and not once has she left my side. Gotta have family!!! Peace Out!!
Nothing like family to help ground you brotha. Respect to your struggle and positivity your way

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Thats what I'm hoping from this thread, is that more people like you are willing to talk about their disabilities. (I think I raped that word) lolol. Yea Its hard to get around on one of those things. I've had 12 lower back surgeries, also so much hardware was put in there too. My last surgery I was on the table for 7 hrs. Talk about a rush!! lolol. I think I've done everything to help with back pain. The pills, stimulators, morphine pump. I've been there done that. Marijuana has helped me in different ways. Pain, nausea, panic attacks, and believe me or not. THIS SITE!!!! The people on this site are fantastic!!!! I've met more people here that are caring and understanding. Don't give up keep fighting and always keep a positive mind never let any negitive in. When I see people that are negitive I move right away from them. Also the main thing is trust in the LORD.... I'm not a preacher!! lolol. But I do believe in him.
I just cant see using the word rape in a joking manner, some people suffer from mental disorders because they were raped or molested. Not trying to hound you, just think that lolol and the other word shouldnt be in the same paragraph.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I just cant see using the word rape in a joking manner, some people suffer from mental disorders because they were raped or molested. Not trying to hound you, just think that lolol and the other word shouldnt be in the same paragraph.
Except my appologies!!! Not meant in the way it sounded. Your correct!

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Accept my appologies!!! Not meant in the way it sounded. You're correct!
Grammar police, pull the dictionary over...
DEA_weed.gif

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Iv always thought this about you...how upbeat you are...how friendly...how you always know what to say. I never know what to say...I'm always feeling down....I'm not that friendly. Iv read this post and now I feel humbled by it. Thanks for sharing this. You really have had a journey.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hello all, good morning!! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing today. Hope all is well and everybody is feeling good today. Peace Out..

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well I thought I would check in and see whats happening. Hope all is well with everyone..

Latest posts

Top Bottom