• Moves lights higher then 22-23"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flush and re Water?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Hi
I have them their first feeding last night they look happy and very rich green with new growth I see. Im going the ff now until gone then I'll switch. Floranova maybe. I'm trying to figure out the lux, meter, and the ppm....thank you for all the help and information they got 1/4 nute to start, next watering will be 1/2 until I get to full strength? Thank you again. ‍‍‍

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

They got there first feed last night and good watering. Looking better for sure
Hugggs

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Looks more like mg, you could foliar spray with a quart of water and a few tsp of epsom salts mixed in.
The dirt looks wet, how often do you water?
Look at the first chart in my sig link at mg deficiency, I use a calmag suppliment until mid flower.
Thanks DrMcSkunkins I love your name thank u so much for your responds

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Hi thanks for the reply.

Medium : soil (tropic mix without bat droppings)
Nutes : Shougun terra grow
Light schedule: 18-6
Light distance roughly just over 1 metre
Under 600hps air cooled system
Is this mix the 425 soil?

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Ph 5.8.6.5 in veg no, black watched and looked like nit burn. Pull the 400 back? To how many inches? Do 9-12 started up higher thought
81157 ty for the information they r doing much better now.

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Did you start feeding right away?

Let me say - I had a young padawan this year that did not understand that, when soil:

1. Commercial soil already has nutrients for about the first 30 or so days. Feeding too soon can be a problem.
2. If you start using anything but a root inoculate during that time, you will hork the PH and start the poisoning cycle that happens in container culture with soil. Only horrific negligence gets as far as visible salts, most times it presents as nutrient issues. Dark green leaves are usually not as healthy as it would seem since nitrogen excess exhibits just before the other symptoms.

Don't feed, more ain't betta. Go juice can stunt and kill. Go slow with soil.

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Thanks, Doc. The other was an eye chart for me. My old eyes appreciate your post.

dan1989

dan1989

Thanks, Doc. The other was an eye chart for me. My old eyes appreciate your post.

Yeah sorry about that, had to screenshot it after I rotated. Wouldn't let me post it because the file name was too long and blaa blaa

hillbil

hillbil

Sometimes it helps to just leave them alone for a few days. They look over hydrated. Keep them that wet and soon deficiencies pop up and we water to try to cure a lockout deficiency which causes more imbalance and more symptoms.

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

IMG 1738
IMG 1770
Hi Eveeyone
I know I sure learned a great lesson that day. This is what they look like now. Doing well the 3 OG kush are doing great and the other bubba kush is in the treallis. U all are amazing. I also used DR's fI-inf and topping method in her profile and it worked perfect ty DR-!

IMG 1760
D

DJCROWFEET

How did this go as I'm using Tropic bat mix for the first time. Been using hydro for years but with the price of electricity now I'm trying something different to my normal.
You do realise this is a soilless product it's 40%coco 60%peat it's been sprayed with bat guano. It has no nutrition apart from the bat guano but as it breaks down you will get potassium from it and is buffered so your pH shouldn't matter too much.

Top Bottom