lighting

• Thread starter purpleryder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
purpleryder

purpleryder

i have used floros for a long time and had good bud.but i just got a 400 watt mh-hps with ballast but i dont have fans for my box so i am just hanging the light over my girl she is looking good so far but do u think this will b suficiant for fat buds? shes in a three gallon bucket with some fire homade soil n fox farm big bloom ill try to add a pic

Lighting
Last edited:
dutch69lover

dutch69lover

How small is the box she is in?? Do you open up the room when te light is on to allow for ventilation?? I would recommend getting a air scrubber/ exhaust fan combo my next priority soon!! Also get you a thermometer that keeps track of daily high And low temps as well as humidity..... You can get them cheap at Walmarts or the like

purpleryder

purpleryder

she is not in a box just in the open with light suspended over her i had to pluck a couple leaves my light was to close n burnt some got that fixed the room shes in does not get above 79 nor below 68 she is one week into actual flower here is a better pic

purpleryder

purpleryder

You have her cleaned up nicely.
question if u dont mind some of the bottom leaves r thick n a little crispy what is the cause i keep soil moist but nt to much water i dont belive i use fox farm big bloom half that it calls for just haven lil trouble cant seem to pin it down thank u

purpleryder

purpleryder

thats kinda what i thought but im useing half the recomended dose every other week pure water in between feeding

purpleryder

purpleryder

i mean she still thriving n doing ok far as production i notice new growth every day just thought the thick somewhat crispy was odd there is no burnt tips on leaves ?

Top Bottom