Limos Dark Room, Shoes Off At The Door Please...

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

sounds the bomb.
Does this look like it could b sour deisel leaning?i know it's a totally different cut.(I hope u don't mind me posting a couple o pics on your thread limo)
This is sour fire lost which is a cross of the amnesia core limo has to riri sour d.it smells nothing like the samples limo gave me of ammo and it ain't Hazey atall but it is pretty pungent.View attachment 704562 View attachment 704563
Post anything u want, it's just a place to store my photos. @ghettogrower come join in

whitebob

whitebob

All is well my mate apart from the fact ive started smoking again ffs, hows u man?
good thanks dude got four different types of some lovely cured bud sat in jars upstairs got work to do and its summer time so yeah all gravy... smoking what? bud? or the dreaded brown weed..? gave baccy up years ago never to return..;) did you manage to clean all the shit off the proverbial fan!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

good thanks dude got four different types of some lovely cured bud sat in jars upstairs got work to do and its summer time so yeah all gravy... smoking what? bud? or the dreaded brown weed..? gave baccy up years ago never to return..;) did you manage to clean all the shit off the proverbial fan!
Yeh whats not to love about having jars full of weed man, thats the dream lol, yeh started amoking tobacco again i quit for a good year but started smoking about 4 mnths ago its a pain in the arse

Top Bottom