Little Mite Activity

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L.Burna

L.Burna

The Chemdog is over 29% thc and some of the best stuff I've ever had.. Just picked up a few clones of Chemdog myself but dont know if its real or not.waiting on some skywalker, holy grail, and chocolope beans from attitude that should come in today.. But am really trying to find some real Chemdog clones or beans!!

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

just found this online im not sure about it just thought id throw it out there
Tricks for removing aphids, mites, and other small insects
Scientists at Texas A&M University estimate that up to 90 percent of problems with aphids, mites, and spittlebug nymphs can be cured by dislodging them with a strong blast of water. You can also use adhesive tape to remove aphids and other small insects from plant leaves. Simply wrap a long piece of tape around your fingers (sticky side out), and blot off the bugs.

For aphids in particular, set a yellow dish filled with soapy water near the plant. Aphids are drawn to the color yellow. For spider mites that persist despite a daily spray of plain water, use a buttermilk spray developed by scientists at Purdue University. Combine 1/4 cup of buttermilk and 2 cups of wheat flour in 2-1/2 gallons of water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle, shake the ingredients thoroughly, and spray it on your plants.

squiggly

squiggly

Dear fucking god.

The only cure for that is gasoline and some matches.

Fuck sake. Out of nowhere my nutbag.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
just found this online im not sure about it just thought id throw it out there
Tricks for removing aphids, mites, and other small insects
Scientists at Texas A&M University estimate that up to 90 percent of problems with aphids, mites, and spittlebug nymphs can be cured by dislodging them with a strong blast of water. You can also use adhesive tape to remove aphids and other small insects from plant leaves. Simply wrap a long piece of tape around your fingers (sticky side out), and blot off the bugs.

For aphids in particular, set a yellow dish filled with soapy water near the plant. Aphids are drawn to the color yellow. For spider mites that persist despite a daily spray of plain water, use a buttermilk spray developed by scientists at Purdue University. Combine 1/4 cup of buttermilk and 2 cups of wheat flour in 2-1/2 gallons of water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle, shake the ingredients thoroughly, and spray it on your plants.
Buttahmilk, eh...? Hm.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

no clue, my wife found it on pinterest. might be worth a try

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
My two very opinionated cents...
Buttermilk is WAY TOO good for those fuckers. If you are wanting to exact revenge for spider mites wanting to live on your plant use water with a few(7-10??) drops per gallon of Dr.Bronners. the soapy water clogs their breathing tubes when all the moisture is gone. Nothing to get a tolerance to... If you see any living after an appropriate amount of time for them to suffocate- -+12hrs, you have only to blame yourself for not covering the ENTIRE top bottom of every leaf- total pain in the ass so get it right the first time. Also, as always, you need to catch the other beasties that were in eggs when you did the spraying. There are better routines to be in (neem) so you don't have to go down the soapy water (waste of a good chance to foliar something better) road.

PB

Latest posts

Top Bottom