LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So since i don't have clones going atm, and its gonna be a few weeks till i feel like cutting my poor babys apart again, I'm going to sprout 6 seeds chosen at random!

Lets see what we got.

1.Super Fruit, From Mark on Strainly.io

2. Blue Dream, From " "

3. La Confidential, From " "

4. Reno's Tangie 99 F2, From @basscaptain Ty again dood so many seeds!! :D:D:D

5. Honey Suckes, From Olympia Genetics

6. Capts Candy From @basscaptain

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
So since i don't have clones going atm, and its gonna be a few weeks till i feel like cutting my poor babys apart again, I'm going to sprout 6 seeds chosen at random!

Lets see what we got.

2. Blue Dream, From " "

Here comes grow closet #4? :))) Damn dude. My wife about slapped me yesterday when I told her I've got 6 more seeds for the hybrid project going down. WHERE ARE WE GOING TO PUT ALL OF THIS SHIT HONEY? Typical man response "Oh I've got this". Yeah until I looked at the clones and seedlings coming up, did some quick math and went FUCK. She's right. (never say that to a woman. especially one you've been married to for 20+ years. because they NEVER forget. And 20 years from now I'll hear about that time when I ran out of grow space and how she was right and holy shit pass that joint so the buzz will tune you out. )

Speaking of which... we need to all collaborate to come up with a SICK strain called "Shut The Fuck Up" which will be guaranteed to be SO stoney that it doesn't matter what people around you are squawking about because it will reduce their words to a background hum... or put them in a semi catatonic state.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Here comes grow closet #4? :))) Damn dude. My wife about slapped me yesterday when I told her I've got 6 more seeds for the hybrid project going down. WHERE ARE WE GOING TO PUT ALL OF THIS SHIT HONEY? Typical man response "Oh I've got this". Yeah until I looked at the clones and seedlings coming up, did some quick math and went FUCK. She's right. (never say that to a woman. especially one you've been married to for 20+ years. because they NEVER forget. And 20 years from now I'll hear about that time when I ran out of grow space and how she was right and holy shit pass that joint so the buzz will tune you out. )

Speaking of which... we need to all collaborate to come up with a SICK strain called "Shut The Fuck Up" which will be guaranteed to be SO stoney that it doesn't matter what people around you are squawking about because it will reduce their words to a background hum... or put them in a semi catatonic state.
Man, you've been married twenty years and your brain still hasn't evolved that blank "you're right" switch that shuts down the conversation?

I think you're actually just frustrated because she's right and now you have yourself in a plant jam that's going to be a pita unless you find a fix 🤔🙃

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

Lets see what we got.

2. Blue Dream, From " "

I'm growing la confidential atm. Beast of a plant.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

These are gonna go in my 3x3 to veg while my 4x4 is flowering no biggie i got this :D

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Man, you've been married twenty years and your brain still hasn't evolved that blank "you're right" switch that shuts down the conversation?

I think you're actually just frustrated because she's right and now you have yourself in a plant jam that's going to be a pita unless you find a fix 🤔🙃

Well 23 years and no. That you're right shit with my wife when shes wrong can be no bueno. But this time? Yep she's right. But of the 30 that are down right now, 2 clones are not doing what I want them to, 6 are a CBD strain I dont want to mess with inside right now, and another 2 are in a clear water Mason jar clone experiment that wont go to grow. I'm harvesting another 2. CBD is going full time outside. So that's 14 going out the door one way or another, leaving me with 16 and another 6 germing. Net net I'm only 2 over my capacity of 20 :)))

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
They look happier then a pig in shit! One thing’s for sure little Dabbie knows how to keep a thread interesting! Definately be sending you some more beans when they finish up!

Bro thank you for saying that!! The mag issue i've been trying to concur daily with a spray of epsom salt water, it seems to be helping, Adjusting the PH with each water has also caused them to fucing explode in growth it seems, I hada go back and check 3-4 days ago video and wow yeah they grew !! lol

Mild to moderate feedings so far might bump those up soon and add in the bloom nutes in about 3 weeks.

Fingers crossed at least 4 of these are female and at least 1 of them are sour bubble!! LOL

Moar beans!!! MOAAAAAAAAAAAR !!! *excited as hell* Ty!!

Updates as things get more exciting!! :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Super fruit and blue dream sprouting after 24 hours!

Added them to the 3x3 tent.
20200720 143034
20200720 143513
20200720 144014

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hey that's the dollar per seed strainley guy right?? How's his stuff have you run it before?

Yesssirr thats him! Never ran his stuff before but he sent a fucking ton of seeds.. I paid for 60 and prolly got close to 100 or more i haven't added them all up but theres a ton, plus threw in samples of 2 of his autos, a 90 day and 120 day.

Doods getting more of my business in the future thats for sure.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yesssirr thats him! Never ran his stuff before but he sent a fucking ton of seeds.. I paid for 60 and prolly got close to 100 or more i haven't added them all up but theres a ton, plus threw in samples of 2 of his autos, a 90 day and 120 day.

Hey he’s got a classified or 3 up on here. Recognized the pic. Same guy right? So does sshz the dude with the gravitas 1700 led set up.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'll have to check him out I need some Blue Dream......... was my fav for 5yrs or so...................... and my 4 mom's in Ca are Gone............

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Mistake in the video the one I called the biggest sour bubble is actually gsc...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'll have to check him out I need some Blue Dream......... was my fav for 5yrs or so...................... and my 4 mom's in Ca are Gone............

How about I'll buy them and send them your way since you sent a fucking shitload to me :)

In fact i'll just send you mine since i don't really give a fuck about blue dream that much lol

Is there any others you want i'll prolly just place another order with him real quick to have more on hand :D

basscaptain

basscaptain

Bro I
How about I'll buy them and send them your way since you sent a fucking shitload to me :)

In fact i'll just send you mine since i don't really give a fuck about blue dream that much lol

Is there any others you want i'll prolly just place another order with him real quick to have more on hand :D
I'll run anything I don't care it's all smoke to me ....
beans that you don't think will run I'll try..... You Never know what will go and what's not.......... just like that bud from yesterday 9 beans came out of that....

was it the best...No it was ok but that's just me..... Other's may love it......

I'll run it, cross it maybe...... But it's Free in a way........................................... and I smoke a lot so the diff is good....... I all ready have a Idea for it......... If you want to know the truth....lol

But I'll take a few of anything........ shit 5 BD Beans and I'm rolling that again......

the more I f2 and Cross THE More You have coming, in the LONG Game.....................................................

so yes I'll take a few......😇🙃🧐😎😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom