LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Wtf? Is that just a stress thing?

Nope. White Widow, Purple Mountain Majesty, Squirt, and a hybrid I'm working on have all had ZERO issues. I'm outside 12 hours. Inside 6 unless under lights during veg. If the weather is bad then just 18 hours inside. I flower at the standard 12/12 which is what this thing and its two sisters are on now. It's just this one HSC strain that auto'd on me. I just put three more seeds into germ to see if they auto too. If so, awesome. I cloned the dog snot out of the three that I have going. And with that much frosting going into the beginning of week 4? Heh I'll take it amigo :D Honestly I'm thrilled but puzzled. These three HSC strains are the first I've grown from them. So who knows what is going to happen :)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah @MississippiHippie Tried to find a source for horse shit put up a few craigslist ads but no one wanted to sell/deliver any :(

fucking surrounded by horse farms and no one wants to deliver.. so fuck it fuck em fuck outdoor! Indoor wins! :D

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yeah @MississippiHippie Tried to find a source for horse shit put up a few craigslist ads but no one wanted to sell/deliver any :(

fucking surrounded by horse farms and no one wants to deliver.. so fuck it fuck em fuck outdoor! Indoor wins! :D

LOL! Totally understand. These cattle guys (used to be one myself until last year... sold off 300 head) pile it up if they are green lotting or feed lotting. Like I said I got REALLY REALLY lucky. Weird that some stables didn't take you up on it. They have to muck out every day or the horses hooves will get rot. Sucks :(

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So guess who has the start of a Magnesium deficiency :(

suspect its cause i havn't been ph downing my water.. comes out at a 7 figured that would be fine.. Guess not rofl..

Foliar sprayed 4 TSP/Gallon Epsom Salts and will be ph downing the water to a 6.5 and adding a few tsp of epsom salt to the grow hopefully that fixes it..

Thought i noticed it a week ago but wasn't 100% sure then today peeked in and for sure :(

Lessons learned!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK So i went ahead and checked the PH Again since i figured those meters were shite and they were it went back to amazon a while ago.. Checked the chemcial way this round thought.. I THOUGHT My water was around 7 . . .

I WAS WRONG!

Fucking PH of 8.5-9!!!

How are my plants still alive I dunno.. But I caught it super early so ph down and flush next watering should be fine.

Did check the clone tank tho figured might as well get a water reading on that.. and sure as fuck 8-9ph . . .

Downed that whole res to 6-7 hopefully this will start them rooting now. May need to down it a lil more closer to 6 but i'll check in a cpl days.

UGH! lol

Again there only 3 weeks from seed so this was caught SUPER early but still i shouldn't have fuced up this was a rookie move.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

Me show casing my fuck ups !

Also bumped up the light intensity to 30k lux since there nearing 4 weeks old there hardly seedlings anymore I'd consider this veg state lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well after a few sprays with some magnesium water they all perked up, I'm wondering if a lil over watering was happening, pots are a lil big slow growth + big pots = too much water?

Anyway.. Clone box is failing too res temps are like 85, fuckin on off timer i bought wont work with the pump since its only 2 prong needs a ground.. :\

so i ordered some clear rez seems everyone has good results cloning with that stuff in temps of 85.. we'll see.

Pics next week when i water again hopefully they start to look better..

spent 6 years reading and learning and yet i'm still making mistakes on my own grow lol LOVE IT..

I guess its different when there your own plants easier to miss stuff or make mistakes.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Small update, Plants doing MUCH better in the sense there not drooping like a mofo, there not praying to the light and there not stressing in anyway that i can tell so far!

I think the foliar spray did some magic! :D

Also the sour bubble looking way better now with her new shoes and a ph adjusting! :D

did kill 1 of the 3 sour bubbles tho, was growing shitty and i didn't like it so dead!

Clones still not rooting but there still alive too so.. We'll see what happens.

Chemdog #4 is one bushy fuckin plant my god!

Snowfire and Grapefruit are the leading contenders with GSC / Sour bubble and Chemdog #4 right behind.

GSC cheese auto is slowest pos i hate it..

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
More pics coming soon, But i wanted to ask about LUX..

I used a free app so who the fuck knows how good it is, but i checked some measurements and can someone tell me these are good #'s

So for the outside pure sun i got like 150k lux.
For inside thru the sun roof window I got 93k Lux

for comparisons..

So inside the tent bottom of the tent lights as high as i can get them I got 35k lux.

about 1/4 up I get 40-45k

1/2 way i get about 50k

As close as i can while still reading my phone i get around 65k Lux.
i got that app also. does it work is the million dollar question hahha

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
i got that app also. does it work is the million dollar question hahha

I mean it works for a general idea, I've used it to adjust the lighting intensity / distance for my plants and they clearly responded to the adjustments i made basing them off the lux reading.. so does it work.. sure!

Is it 100% accurate as one of those actual LED light meters. NO.. But do i wanan spend that kinda money just to get a 100% accurate reading.. fuck no :P I don't care that much lol

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i deleted i'm sure. i just hang lights and crack em to 11, if the plants disagree they should speak up :)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well another failure, I wont take full credit for this one, But after 4-5? days still no roots on the clones i pulled em they were starting to wilt anyway..

Part of it was my fault I fogot to bypass the water softner, That coupled with a ph water of 8-9... was my bad..

The temps however have been a steady 85-88!!! Topped out at 88 today.. Can't get those down since the timer i bought wont work, ran the a/c but that didn't do shit..

I have that clear rez stuff coming i'll try again, If that don't work and i still can't clone in summer due to temps i'll just run seeds for 3-4 months and clone in cooler months.. no biggie.

Bummer tho cause now im down to just 2 sour bubbles to clone, assuming any of those are female :\ lol

Trials and tribulations..

#StillLearning #StillGrowning.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
If your heat is high then if you keep the humidity also high, you might be able to wait long enough to get roots from the cutting in the suboptimal environment?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If your heat is high then if you keep the humidity also high, you might be able to wait long enough to get roots from the cutting in the suboptimal environment?

When the water temps 88F its just a perfect invitation for bacterial growth, they wouldn't have made it.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well another failure, I wont take full credit for this one, But after 4-5? days still no roots on the clones i pulled em they were starting to wilt anyway..

Part of it was my fault I fogot to bypass the water softner, That coupled with a ph water of 8-9... was my bad..

The temps however have been a steady 85-88!!! Topped out at 88 today.. Can't get those down since the timer i bought wont work, ran the a/c but that didn't do shit..

I have that clear rez stuff coming i'll try again, If that don't work and i still can't clone in summer due to temps i'll just run seeds for 3-4 months and clone in cooler months.. no biggie.

Bummer tho cause now im down to just 2 sour bubbles to clone, assuming any of those are female :\ lol

Trials and tribulations..

#StillLearning #StillGrowning.
I know you all have these high tech cloning boxes , but I have really great success just snipping- dippin( root tone) -push in soil! That’s it I just slap em in my veg tent and go - my temps run about 80-85 with lights on am 50% rh and I still have great success just throwin it out there , that it can be done in less than ideal conditions with no fan y equipment

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I know you all have these high tech cloning boxes , but I have really great success just snipping- dippin( root tone) -push in soil! That’s it I just slap em in my veg tent and go - my temps run about 80-85 with lights on am 50% rh and I still have great success just throwin it out there , that it can be done in less than ideal conditions with no fan y equipment

I'm considering tryin that next lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok now that i got the video right side up.. God i hate phones.

topped the GSC..

Looking at 3-4 more weeks in veg then flip.. Hope i got room if not someones learning a lesson :D

GSC auto is squeezed in there between the 7 gallon pots holding it up.. not sure what i'll do with it yet. Prolly move it from tent to tent till i got room lol

I believe there around 4 weeks from seed atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom