LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Gonna do some serious growing! Also got moar perlite n 44lbs of azomite!
20200723 153155

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you are using the lux app, it is off big time lol. I have a lux meter and the lux app is better adjusted to 50% intensity. It mimics my lux meter at 50% fairly accurately but after download, it seriously over exaggerates. Try the app @ 50 % and you should get a good baseline.
Which app? It's also based on the sensor of your phone

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Dude the ONLY way you get more serious on an indoor grow than you is to get a freaking warehouse. Lol!!!

I had thought about growing out in the shed but.. its kinda full of stuff so..

I think this is prolly as big as it gets the 3x3 and 4x4 once i get that rolling anyway.. Not sure if i'll keep the cubby space or not, we'll see how well the auto grows under a 100W and see how well vegging goes under 150 and go from there.. Always room for more lights ;)

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I had thought about growing out in the shed but.. its kinda full of stuff so..

I think this is prolly as big as it gets the 3x3 and 4x4 once i get that rolling anyway.. Not sure if i'll keep the cubby space or not, we'll see how well the auto grows under a 100W and see how well vegging goes under 150 and go from there.. Always room for more lights ;)

Cool :) You're one of the most focused growers on the Farm imo which is why I follow the shit out of most that you do. So I went looking for an additional light on the Moz and what I wanted was either that Viparspar (4000?) butit was over $400 and forget Gavitas. I'm running Sunblaze T5 Ho's in a 4 x 2, 8 bulb format, with mixed lights for as close to "full spectrum" as flouros can give. It's just supplemental not full time lighting so nbd. They serve their purpose. Dollar for dollar? I actually bought another one. $173 with bulbs and the shipping was like 15 bucks. Needed to light up a 6 x 2 area to extend my veg a little. When those seeds come in from Mark I think I'm going to run up a very long grow diary called 40 Strains and Knights or something.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Cool :) You're one of the most focused growers on the Farm imo which is why I follow the shit out of most that you do. So I went looking for an additional light on the Moz and what I wanted was either that Viparspar (4000?) butit was over $400 and forget Gavitas. I'm running Sunblaze T5 Ho's in a 4 x 2, 8 bulb format, with mixed lights for as close to "full spectrum" as flouros can give. It's just supplemental not full time lighting so nbd. They serve their purpose. Dollar for dollar? I actually bought another one. $173 with bulbs and the shipping was like 15 bucks. Needed to light up a 6 x 2 area to extend my veg a little. When those seeds come in from Mark I think I'm going to run up a very long grow diary called 40 Strains and Knights or something.

For veg I think you can get away with pretty much anything its just a matter of how long do you wanan go for really.. I'm shooting for a 2 month veg time/flower time but Not gonna be tooo strict with the time.. when they ready they ready :D

If i go with another light tho i'll just take the SF-1000 and move it to the 3x3 and then prolly get a 2nd SF there decent, or a vipar.. they made good stuff the v3 anyway.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Daily check in on the ladies, We have pre-flowers on a few of them, Chemdog #4 for sure, along with Snowfire and grapefruit, and possibly the sour bubble and GSC.. shits so small lol

Lets hope for females!!!! all 6! lol

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
For veg I think you can get away with pretty much anything its just a matter of how long do you wanan go for really.. I'm shooting for a 2 month veg time/flower time but Not gonna be tooo strict with the time.. when they ready they ready :D

If i go with another light tho i'll just take the SF-1000 and move it to the 3x3 and then prolly get a 2nd SF there decent, or a vipar.. they made good stuff the v3 anyway.

I'm with ya. I dont pull em out of veg (when I have bud in the jars) until I can see what the cola is going to be and my bud sites are good. Probably going to drive BSG nuts in our grow off lol. In new stuff I dont lst, top, or super crop until I see what they do naturally. Thata why the Mark strains have me so happy. I get 10 months of constant new show and tell :))))

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'm with ya. I dont pull em out of veg (when I have bud in the jars) until I can see what the cola is going to be and my bud sites are good. Probably going to drive BSG nuts in our grow off lol. In new stuff I dont lst, top, or super crop until I see what they do naturally. Thata why the Mark strains have me so happy. I get 10 months of constant new show and tell :))))

I top for sure, watching them grow is the best part, trying to decide when and where to top is alot of fun like you really gotta get in there and inspect the plant and decide is this really the best spot ? Then a week later you see where you cut and plant is just BUSHING out instead going str8 up. Its just awesome! :D

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I think hippie's point is you have a better idea when and wear to top when you know what the plant would do without your nudging. Or at least think you know.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I think hippie's point is you have a better idea when and wear to top when you know what the plant would do without your nudging. Or at least think you know.

Exactly.

First pineapple muffin grow.

Second with LST, Topped, Defoliation and full of organic adderall bud. This shit is over the top good. 3 hit fuck truck. 1 hit and your focused with the energy of superman. I think this is week 3 or 4 of flowering. Bad weather outside so shes under the lights today.
20200724 082320

And because I like it so much... cloned it to make into a bonsai momma.

20200724 082313

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom