LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yeah and pardon the lime green leaves. I had a major foobar with soil and had to starve my entire veg to bring it back. Took a lot of clear water and almost 3 weeks. But they just started getting back into the nutes and finally are putting some color on. THAT was a bitch. Yep. Stupid rookie shit will get you EVERY time. Got me. I'm a dumb ass. That is all.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah and pardon the lime green leaves. I had a major foobar with soil and had to starve my entire veg to bring it back. Took a lot of clear water and almost 3 weeks. But they just started getting back into the nutes and finally are putting some color on. THAT was a bitch. Yep. Stupid rookie shit will get you EVERY time. Got me. I'm a dumb ass. That is all.
Because your mix was super hot?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Because your mix was super hot?

It was rich before but something happened like idk, more decomposition in the pile or something. It went from great to fry your ass. Solution was laughable almost. Wally World... Pro Mix marked down to $2.50. Bought what remained of the pallet lol (21 bags). Repotted and just fed clear water until the new grow was solid but pale. Then restarted Fox Farm grow at seedling levels. Today was the first 2tsp per gallon "General" feeding level. This time I put enough down (Squirt and Purple Mountain Majesty) to do some side by side tests with natural vs LST. I put them down in 2 batches so the first 6 (3 of each) are guinea pigs. Squirt's bonsai for clones is already going. I've seen this one grow before. The PMM weren't from fem seeds so I'm gonna sex em before I play with them. If I get a male... Purple Squirt is coming next I swear to God. I will pollenate some of those Squirt Fems so fast light trails will happen. Speaking of which I have Hybrid Seeds down that between Pineapple Muffin and an old school needle leafed purple sativa. That was some bee action right there. No other explanation is possible. That male was a good 30 yards from the plant I pulled the seeds off of. And the fem was about 20 feet higher in elevation. There's no way it was a trick of the wind. Just not possible. So Purple Pineapple? lol that would be hilarious. Clone only unless I force a hermie I guess if it's worth doing. It all comes down to the smoke.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Update. You can see the older growth lighter green from the mag deficiency caught early enough but the damage was done. Lesson learned and new growth is on track lookin great.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well after measuring the tallest plant is just under 3 1/2 feet to the light, given the stretch i've decided to flip today.

12/12 day 1.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Wait so you are counting from the first day after 12 hours of beauty sleep, right?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Like, do your plants know they are flowering soon? After a night of 12 hours of darkness, they know. But it really does not matter I guess.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Update. You can see the older growth lighter green from the mag deficiency caught early enough but the damage was done. Lesson learned and new growth is on track lookin great.
View attachment 1006835
The one In The middle is Chemdog #4? Have you flipped these to flower yet LD? I would certainly get them flipped as soon as possible if you haven’t already. Ladies look real nice remember to keep a close eye on the Chemdog #4.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The one In The middle is Chemdog #4? Have you flipped these to flower yet LD? I would certainly get them flipped as soon as possible if you haven’t already. Ladies look real nice remember to keep a close eye on the Chemdog #4.

Just Flipped em last night. :)

Bout to get in there today and see if i can get some clones just gotta wake up a lil bit first ;)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
In order.. gsc, Chemdog #4, grape fruit.

More to coming getting shit in order.
20200729 030109
20200729 030641
20200729 031931

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The clones were de-larfed a lil removed the big fan leafs from em , didn't buck the ends of the leafs tho lets see how this works :D

RezCLEAR added to the cloner ( its an acid to stop bacterial growth ) claiming i can run the res up to 85+ and still get roots so we'll see how that holds up..

Moved the GSC out of the 3x3 back into the 4x4 in the corner.. shes my lil bitch now.

Moved the cloner inside the 3x3 and lowered the light dimmed it down and put the 3 seedlings ontop of the cloner.

Fuck i need another tent. :\

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How tall do you normally run them in veg before flipping?

There is no normally, lol it depends on your height restrictions, since my tents less then 6.5 feet, with the lights at the top of the tent leaves me less then 6 feet to the floor, plants atm are about a foot and a 1/2 - 2 feet, if they stretch 2-3x there size im fucked already lol I'll be hitting the light if they go more then 2x there size right now in flower.

So there ya go about a foot and 1/2 is as tall as i can go really, Least till i know the strain and can see how she reacts to the new light cycle.

This believe it or not, is my first grow :D

Urbanfarmer.705

Urbanfarmer.705

There is no normally, lol it depends on your height restrictions, since my tents less then 6.5 feet, with the lights at the top of the tent leaves me less then 6 feet to the floor, plants atm are about a foot and a 1/2 - 2 feet, if they stretch 2-3x there size im fucked already lol I'll be hitting the light if they go more then 2x there size right now in flower.

So there ya go about a foot and 1/2 is as tall as i can go really, Least till i know the strain and can see how she reacts to the new light cycle.

This believe it or not, is my first grow :D

They got those tents that extent upwards to like 8ft if worst case scenario you need the height and have the extra cash for a new tent I guess. That or could just split the tent for flower Like move half to a closet or just put them in a nice clean room instead of a tent. I’m sure you’ll figure it out though💪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom