Living Soil rockin Fire Alien Romulan, Goji OG and Fruity Pebbles

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

moved the little ones under the MH light, will cut back light to 18/6 tomorrow after they adjust.
don't know what's wrong with them, the center parts are all straight up???? should i flush, more cal/mag??merit52?

Mogrow

Mogrow

babies got new shoes today, running some fairly hot dirt, 2 different types, they'll either blow up or burn out..
most went in 5 gallon grow bags, they are easy to transplant out of into 10 or 15 gallon smarties.
wanted to add some Cap's bbennies but was out, they got an aloe and proTeck foilar and drink.
gonna run out of room pretty quick. i hope....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You've put your veg starts out already...??? I'm waiting til our last frost, or maybe a week or two beforehand they'll go into the greenhouse.

You're nervy, Mogrow! :D And reminding me that I need me some more straw.

Mogrow

Mogrow

You've put your veg starts out already...??? I'm waiting til our last frost, or maybe a week or two beforehand they'll go into the greenhouse.

You're nervy, Mogrow! :D And reminding me that I need me some more straw.
no sweat when you rockin" the walls o water sea. says they're good down to 18 degrees, it got close the other night and most everything made it.
this is fort dank, full of goodies.
2301 main 012

2301 main 013

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Haha, Fort Dank. I couldn't help but think of a castle made of buds.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That are only fed AWESOMEJUICE, because that's the best for anything living in Fort Dank.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
i usually add the forrest duff to try and introduce and or help out the mycro herd, also use Cap's bennies during transplant. keep reading and planting. here's some stuff i'm reading now.

View attachment 297368
I've got one of those books at least. "Teaming with Microbes" :)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Dan K. I love that book, it is great.

Mo, put any walls around that compost pile at all or do you leave it as is?

Mogrow

Mogrow

I've got one of those books at least. "Teaming with Microbes" :)
i got that book on your recommendation awhile back. get the one straw
revolution, dudes a poet and a profit, u know, like bob marley:cool:
Dan K. I love that book, it is great.

Mo, put any walls around that compost pile at all or do you leave it as is?
you know i was thinking about that yesterday, it would keep things more in a pile and look better too, i just might fence in the leaf compost... thanks SG....

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

you know i was thinking about that yesterday, it would keep things more in a pile and look better too, i just might fence in the leaf compost... thanks SG....

A simple fence would be more than sufficient, I have seen chicken wire used to make a good cage to hold all the contents in. It also does keep the pile more concentrated and if the pile is more concentrated it will have more heat in the middle.

Mogrow

Mogrow

ok, im going to lowes, get a couple fence posts and some wire..

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Haha. I wasn't implying to do it right now, but there is no better time than the present.

Top Bottom