llogk x lts.......aliendawg

• Thread starter lolamilans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lolamilans

lolamilans

lemon larry ogk x lemon thai sativa......
aliendawg.....fron redeye.

Imagen 043
Imagen 060
Imagen 047
Imagen 009
O

OG4UanME

hey man, your off to a good start,
if the 1st 2 are of aliendawg f2's from redeye, wich i believe they are i just posted 3 pics of mine & they look very uniform ,stabile, same as mine do. from what ive seen were in for a treat bro! i got 3 for 3 females outta mine, psyched to say the least!
well good luck wit de remainder may your future be full of dank bro. peace.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

They look great bro, pretty sure your llogk x lts is very heavy to the llogk side of things, just looks to have more blades. Great job, id say those will smoke real nice.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Lookin good! Got some of these also but not gonna grow them till fall but I'm gonna watch these and see how they grow!!

C

CrackMan265

can't wait to see how those larry/LTS come out.. you've got some pretty good growth there for bein in such a small cup.. good luck

lolamilans

lolamilans

hi.
yesterday the move to 12 hours of darkness.
mixed lighting .. 35 days in a vegetative
the level of odor is overwhelming.
fossil substrate (organic).
irrigation water aquarium (fish, turtles).
upload photos soon ......... a greeting.:animal0048::

lolamilans

lolamilans

pair of aliendawg ... (male and female)
lemon larry OGK (male)

Imagen 286
Imagen 287
Imagen 288
Imagen 289
Imagen 284
Imagen 285
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

so I take it you're breeding? And what about the larry..being it's a boy..watcha gonna do with him?

7rayos

Looks like a killer cross that one, lolamilans, good choice of parentals. The lemon larry i`ve heard is one of the strongest versions of the ogkush. I did try with my own ogkush cross female and a cheezecake (softdrugbaron) dad, and probably out of beginners luck i´ve got one melon and one liquoriced mums out of it. That was so far the end of the experiments. Are you going to use the LL just with the thai? Hope you get something interesting out of it. A question: How long can you keep viable frozen pollen?

Top Bottom