llogk x lts.......aliendawg

• Thread starter lolamilans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ColoraDro

It takes a true grower to love and appreciate males in their garden much props dude!

M

Murciano207

Lemon "Larry" OG Kush x Lemon Thai Sativa nice cross bro!!!!:smiley_joint:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

you know, even though I can't grow a male in my garden, that on is a really beautiful plant.

7rayos

Nice ones, lolamilans. Of the two fems i've got (Redeye's), one of them showed two male flowers on 4th week of flowering, although i've just took it off and keep watching very closely. Did you have any male flowers in your females? (las tuyas no son las mismas, creo)

Ps.En el anterior mensaje preguntaba cuanto tiempo te dura el polen congelado, pero ahora ya lo sé, jeje, salut.

lolamilans

lolamilans

The females in 4 week do not show flowers male.
The male if it( has flowers females.
He supports fresh temperatures::yawn
male ALIENDAWG F2

Imagen 455
Imagen 456
lolamilans

lolamilans

alienndawg pollinated lemon larry ogkush.:spacecraft:
2lemon larry ogk x lemon tahi sativa.

Imagen 600
Imagen 601
Imagen 604
Imagen 602
Imagen 589
Imagen 593
lolamilans

lolamilans

lemonlarry x lemon tahi..
lemon larry x lemon tahi........polinizated x lemon larry

Imagen 619
Imagen 639
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Sorry I never commented on this thread before lolamilans. It should have a lot more comments based on how many people seem to be hot for Alien genetics. You really have them looking nice. It was 42 days (6 weeks) yesterday for your ladies if I added up right. They still look very robust.

I have some Redeye AlienDawg F2 seedlings. They are around 6 weeks old and have at least 7 leaf sets (all paired) but haven't shown sex yet. How old were yours when they showed?

I am guessing you waited until all yours sexed and then separated the males and topped the females. Did the tops root easily?

You did a great job on this lolamilans. You also get bonus points for not sitting on those AD F2s and getting one of the first grows of them I have noticed.

I will be sticking around for this one from here on out.

Top Bottom