llogk x lts.......aliendawg

• Thread starter lolamilans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7rayos

Lemon Dank factory you've got there, Lolamilans, few words, you let the photos speak. Did you have hermi problems at all with the Alien Dogs?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
fire!! I love it well done! The smell must be acid lemon straight to the max i bet...

lolamilans

lolamilans

thanks to all .......
I hope you liked is.
this calls for an end .... greetings:icon_cookie:

Imagen 850
Imagen 846
Imagen 863
R

radical farmer

Lemon Dank factory you've got there, Lolamilans, few words, you let the photos speak. Did you have hermi problems at all with the Alien Dogs?

2 outta 4 aliendawgs are herming in my room at only 2 1/2 weeks 12/12. they are the only plants that are herming in the entire room, just noticed it yesterday> is this a normal trait for the aliendawg...?

lolamilans

lolamilans

the male was Hermi ....
... just to harvest a clean, pollinated with lemon larry .....:flower

Imagen 891
Imagen 894

7rayos

Yep, both my females AD f2 hermied too. I think the Dog part of it is responsible for that unfriendly nanners. Keep 'em off, i didn't found many, will see how the clones go. Still, prodigious dankers.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Absolutely beautiful grow. I am most interested in the LLOGK X LTS. I received a pack of these seeds from a friend ;), and I plan to grow them outdoors this season.
My plans for the LLOGK X LTS

: F2s
: (LLOGK X LTS) x Elite's Lemon Larry F2

I will also be selecting a Thai Dom male and introducing her to some pure paki lines. This is a beautiful hybrid and u did a great job with her. :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that's sick dude great job

Top Bottom