Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FiveAM

FiveAM

Go Irish!!! :D MGG
Try to keep some guys on the field, holy crap they got caught cheating on papers again.

Too bad, I was interested in seeing if they could repeat that National Championship runner up run they made a couple years back.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

is that in regards to them losing 4 players to the honor code. Lol

Well considering some other teams 4 players is minimal lol.

Try to keep some guys on the field, holy crap they got caught cheating on papers again.
Too bad, I was interested in seeing if they could repeat that National Championship runner up run they made a couple years back.

Yeah the ND trophy locker's getting full....gotta give some other teams a chance to win it sometimes. :DMGG

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hey I wasn't hating just can't always read sarcasm so I thought I'd ask. My team is a shell of its self so I have no room to be anything but a football fan. No big stuffing from me.
Well considering some other teams 4 players is minimal lol.

Yeah the ND trophy locker's getting full....gotta give some other teams a chance to win it sometimes. :DMGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hey I wasn't hating just can't always read sarcasm so I thought I'd ask. My team is a shell of its self so I have no room to be anything but a football fan. No big stuffing from me.

Haha...tbh I haven't been following as much as I'd like this year. I'm not a big Kelly fan either...but gotta support the team. Will def be a historic ND - U of M game this year. Hate that rivalry is comin to an end. MGG

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Yeah its always a fun week leading up to the game. Is it going to be a night game this year? I just hope michigan isnt so bad that the game is over by half.
Haha...tbh I haven't been following as much as I'd like this year. I'm not a big Kelly fan either...but gotta support the team. Will def be a historic ND - U of M game this year. Hate that rivalry is comin to an end. MGG

J

jayrock32580

Hahaha heres where i get hated.......go buckeyes...lol. Will be a damn good game against the spartans though. MSU got a good team

J

jayrock32580

Lmao everyone knows its true. Im a buckeye through and through lol. Cant help it bro. I bleed scarlett and grey. Now dont get me wrong dont condone the stupid actions of the prima donna bitches over the last few seasons. But still gotta support. Just like my bumbling bengals lol. Been there through all the bs since the icky and esiason days lol.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@jayrock32580 Your way to cool to be a buckeye brotha! Nah it will be good fun to have a diverse college football fan base in here. When urban Meyer went there I knew we (u of m) were fucked. Who the hell is brady joke??? N if Michigan is such a power house why do they need a "Michigan man" to coach the team. I had family that played back in th Lloyd days so I thought I'd always be fan, u know looking up to older cousins. But lately I've been really offput by their line of thinking.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

It's OK that the buckeyes got urban, we got coach D down at east Lansing go green!

thetimster

thetimster

Michigan football will surprise some people this year. Maybe because the expectations have dropped from years past. Peppers is the real deal though, and Blake Countess is healthy. Just worried about the offensive line again.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah you got a great recruiting class for sure at u of m but coaches need to be able to coach kid's up tho an I think if Brady hoke don't get it together soon he will be gone in the next couple of year's because u of m has always been a powerhouse that's what fans An the University expect!

J

jayrock32580

@ohthatguy8 hell yeah man I hear ya. The game has changed for real. Gonna be a bad ass season I believe.

@Puffntuff our freshman is a beast in the making. First true example of Urban's recruiting capabilities.

Top Bottom