Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

MSU ruined my Saturday ....becoming too damn recurrent losing this way to OSU ....where they keep getting these freshmen UM killers from? Good thing the Lions pulled thru for me and salvaged my weekend ....had me saying same old Lions for a minute, I was biting the hell outta my nails during the 4th quarter lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
MSU ruined my Saturday ....becoming too damn recurrent losing this way to OSU ....where they keep getting these freshmen UM killers from? Good thing the Lions pulled thru for me and salvaged my weekend ....had me saying same old Lions for a minute, I was biting the hell outta my nails during the 4th quarter lol

You and me both sym I was pacing back and forth cussing and chearing! Glad they are winning!

thetimster

thetimster

My friends sons team captured their first District Championship. Headed to regionals' to face Mona Shores. Mona is ranked second in the state behind Brother Rice. We are up to number 4 in the state though. It will be a tough game but I don't think they have played a defense like ours yet. We have only given up 81 points this year including the playoffs. We are the only team to give up less than 100 points. Next closest is 117. These kids hit hard. Here is my friends sons highlights.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

010111_SPT_Gator_Bowl_MRM_5-thumb-590x405-66305.jpg

Harbaugh or bust...

tipz

tipz

Give Michigan state BB credit... they were outmanned, but were able to dictate the half court tempo they wanted
their offensive rebounding, and getting to loose balls.

For Duke... An incomplete game, the defensive intensity is still missing, and they gave up waay to many offensive rebounds
but for all those who think they can spread the floor and drive the hoop...... hello mr. okafor... its something they have sorely lacked for a long
time.. an inside presence

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Give Michigan state BB credit... they were outmanned, but were able to dictate the half court tempo they wanted
their offensive rebounding, and getting to loose balls.

For Duke... An incomplete game, the defensive intensity is still missing, and they gave up waay to many offensive rebounds
but for all those who think they can spread the floor and drive the hoop...... hello mr. okafor... its something they have sorely lacked for a long
time.. an inside presence
Did you see what Kentucky did to Kansas? I only saw highlights but I feel like Kentucky could cut the nets down now.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I got love for ya @tipz but a can't stand Duke bro! It's been like that ever since Coach K showed up there lol. No matter how undermanned MSU is Izzo has a system that keeps em competitive ...probably see you guys again in the dance!

tipz

tipz

Oh how quickly we forget!!
Coach K was mentored for USA Basketball by Chuck Daily.
Sorry guys..Duke will manhandle any Michigan team this year.
As far as UK goes, they will always be on the short end of laetners shot, and Grant Hills pass. And to all you Ashley Judd
crybabies.... one game does not a season make. All i can say sym. It's gonna be a long BB season for u... Duke is home, and your not! Ill share some cannabis love, while we spank that ass. Tipz

Top Bottom