Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tipz

tipz

Who would want to see that skanks titties?
Get a load of that facelift..omg

symbiote420

symbiote420

Saw the Duke game last nite ....only reason I watched it was because of @tipz, the Devils got it handed to em pretty good by the Heels. And I hope Michigan can have a good hoop season, after watching em play UDM they're gonna have to step it up a couple notches on the D.

FiveAM

FiveAM

UofM looks like a young team without a lot of experience. Lavert is a very talented kid, probably another one gone to the NBA after the season is over. College basketball is very different, but very exciting come crunch time. Not sure if I like this version better then the one I watched growing up. #getoffmylawnyoukids

tipz

tipz

@sym, it was the only game on Thursday nite, and your sitting in a ton of snow, and u forgot to mention they got their ass thumped on national tv, to the hated school, on their home field...oh yeah those aluminum seats got pretty cold after
halftime. Cmon guys, u can dish it out....... its all about fun
when u loose to the holes, and the victory bell... the rest of the season is inconsequential, and BB has alot to prove. The best thing is not a drop of snow on my yard flag! Tipz

tipz

tipz

Thembuds
why would anyone want to look at Ashleys titties???

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Beautiful pictures @tipz An duke's football program has a great coaching staff hats off to them! The put your program on the map!

Last edited:
FiveAM

FiveAM

No idea who Ashley is, but I love pics of tits..lol #titpic

Is anyone excited to see the Lions play tomorrow? I hope I'm wrong, but seems like it's going to be another shit the bed moment for these guys. I keep saying it all year they are charlie brown and they can't kick that football(can't win the big games), but man you sure do want to believe this is the one time they do...we'll see. The saga that is Lion's football continues tomorrow.

sixstring

sixstring

I just keep telling myself those last 2 were against the best 2 teams in the nfl so on paper they were not gunna win lol.we def need to win tomorrow or everybody will be sayin same ole lions.they always play big on thanksgiving and brett favre is retired so theres hope :)
@tipz i like ashleys titties even more now, thanks for the pic.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I just hope the Lions aren't about to pull that "after the bye week skid" bullshit. I've been a fan too long and these mofos are as predictable as my dog if I leave the kitchen and a steak's on the counter. There's gotta be a runningback out there bagging groceries or something!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Being a Michigan fan is like being a New York fan right now not good :confused:

Top Bottom