Locke box's outdoor side grow

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Welcome to the garden little Skittles. Not sure if they're every actually going to be outside but I'll document them here. They're in the window so close enough 🤷
IMG 20220829 082643475
IMG 20220829 082630648

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Weatherman here! Looks like all your bad weather disappeared. Indoors for you from now on. Too late for outdoors unless you make some serious environmental changes. And don’t forget To add some supplemental lighting to those seedlings. The hours of natural light May not be Long enough now to keep them from flipping. Probably don’t want to Wind up with little 4 inch plants that are popping balls and pistols. Some people will flip them when they are very small to determine sex and then reveg Them. But I have no experience with this. Take it easy, hombre! I would want 18 hours of light on them.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Weatherman here! Looks like all your bad weather disappeared. Indoors for you from now on. Too late for outdoors unless you make some serious environmental changes. And don’t forget To add some supplemental lighting to those seedlings. The hours of natural light May not be Long enough now to keep them from flipping. Probably don’t want to Wind up with little 4 inch plants that are popping balls and pistols. Some people will flip them when they are very small to determine sex and then reveg Them. But I have no experience with this. Take it easy, hombre!
Always grateful to my lead meteorologist from oldChucky weather 😂
Yeah I honestly don't really have a plan for them. I think I might bust out my original LED set up consisting of great value bulbs to see how they do. If only I knew people around here I would start lockeboxs seedling store 5$ a pop 😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
L O L! In the spring I put some out too early and they started throwing balls and pistols when they were 3 inches tall. Really didn’t have the lights or the patience to try and revenge them. So I cursed my stupidity and stomped them! 😊 Same thing can happen in the fall With photos. I am one of those knuckleheads who has to start 20 plants to get four to the finish line. But learning every year. L O L

Lockebox

Lockebox

L O L! In the spring I put some out too early and they started throwing balls and pistols when they were 3 inches tall. Really didn’t have the lights or the patience to try and revenge them. So I cursed my stupidity and stomped them! 😊 Same thing can happen in the fall With photos. I am one of those knuckleheads who has to start 20 plants to get four to the finish line. But learning every year. L O L
Hahaha well if I count all the seedlings I've started and said goodbye to then cross that to my number of harvests I may be one of them knuckleheads too 😂 that sucks on the ones you stomped out, these I don't really care so much as they're Just bagseed

Man with the outdoor season ending and me only having one tent my plant adventures are about to slow down lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

F****** mice man, lost a main top on the White widow this morning and came home after work to this on the runts. I might lose these plants one cola at time
IMG 20220829 170946655

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Between the mice and your old lady you are having one hell of a time! Getting fucked over indoors and out! L0L! Sorry lockbox I just can’t help it! I feel for you dude! What I can’t figure out is why the mice are climbing up and Doing their thing. Usually they just gnaw Around the base of the stalk And the plant just withers and dies where it stands. You sure that Cute little kitten he’s not behind some of this destruction?

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

Between the mice and your old lady you are having one hell of a time! Getting fucked over indoors and out! L0L! Sorry lockbox I just can’t help it! I feel for you dude! What I can’t figure out is why the mice are climbing up and Doing their thing. Usually they just gnaw Around the base of the stalk And the plant just withers and dies where it stands. You sure that Cute little kitten he’s not behind some of this destruction?
Hell yeah dude that's what I was kind of thinking LOL where is my break. Oh well just putting more grow experience under my belt I reckon haha.

I've been kind of wondering the same thing myself. I don't think it's a kitten though because they've broken several branches towards the bottom of the plant but they're clean brakes left alone whereas all of these tops I'm losing have like 7' streaks where the outer layer of stem has been chewed away.

I'm stupid as hell I typed all that out like I wasn't positive it was mice LMFAO I just realized/ remembered there's literally mouse s*** in my plants some days 3' above the soil. It always grosses me out seeing mouse s*** on the bud I'm going to be smoking in a few months LOL

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
😂 oh yeah! You are getting one hell of an education! I am impressed with the way that you handle yourself in the face of adversity! You keep your sense of humor and keep it all in perspective! One day and I hope to live long enough to see it, you will be one hell of a grower! And I guess Mouse shit in the forks of your plants is pretty full proof evidence that they are causing it. It ain’t over yet, keep swinging! And you have all winter to fuck up some more plants! Thanks for letting me follow you and harass you! Take it easy brother!

Lockebox

Lockebox

😂 oh yeah! You are getting one hell of an education! I am impressed with the way that you handle yourself in the face of adversity! You keep your sense of humor and keep it all in perspective! One day and I hope to live long enough to see it, you will be one hell of a grower! And I guess Mouse shit in the forks of your plants is pretty full proof evidence that they are causing it. It ain’t over yet, keep swinging! And you have all winter to fuck up some more plants! Thanks for letting me follow you and harass you! Take it easy brother!
Haha hell yeah man I appreciate that and you following and 'harassing' me the way you do, I dont have any really life grower friends really but I'm damn glad I've got ol chuck 😂

Yeah as far as keeping my cool goes, I've actually gotten way more laid back recently. A few months ago I was stressing for 3 days over snapping a branch where now I've learned what's done is done. no amount of stress will bring it back so think about something else. I probably lost several ounces due to mice but I'm hoping maybe that will cause a hormonal flux in the plants and make the buds I still have bigger or better. Or maybe it won't but that's okay too.

At the end of the day my favorite line is "no matter what happens to these plants I have more beans in my vault" 😁

Lockebox

Lockebox

Doing a little feeding before work this morning.

The lemon Auto has been growing I think potassium deficient recently. The other two plants out there have been getting organic dry amendments but I don't think there's enough time for the auto to process that so I'm hitting it with half strength sensi Bloom A&B.

I've got an unmeasured amount of Happy frog fruit and flower left (maybe 3 cups) and I'm going to top dress it all to the White widow. If it feels like too much I will give some to the runts but don't plan to give it anything. For some reason it started flowering way before the White widow and is much closer to the finish line I believe

Outside of possibly feeding the auto some more synthetics my outdoor feeding is complete for the season

Blastfact

Blastfact

Hope your grow is ok. Lot of people lost plants yesterday when a cell came through Okmulgee.... I stuck a Baby Shark Auto runt out on the front porch a week or so ago. So it was undercover. But I don't really care if it makes it or not. May give it some sun today. No way to hide it at my home and I'd hate to shoot a POS trash Okie for trespassing and trying to steal a plant. There not very smart...

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hope your grow is ok. Lot of people lost plants yesterday when a cell came through Okmulgee.... I stuck a Baby Shark Auto runt out on the front porch a week or so ago. So it was undercover. But I don't really care if it makes it or not. May give it some sun today. No way to hide it at my home and I'd hate to shoot a POS trash Okie for trespassing and trying to steal a plant. There not very smart...
So far so good, our weather has been pretty moderate down here. I guess it was going to get bad but that avoided us thankfully.

As sad as it is I would not be at all surprised if someone stole plants in your area. I think the only reason my plants are safe where I live, is there's nobody around to steal them haha!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Better start thinking about some support Or they might accordion all over the ground when they get heavy.
Yeah I've been thinking I might drive three or four t posts in the ground around it to support some branches. Now that they're dried out they're standing straight upright again but there's no telling how heavy they will get in the next few weeks, without having to be rained on lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

Well that doesn't look good lol
Why's it gotta be 2 posts after talking about this and how to avoid it 😂💀
IMG 20220901 175109845
IMG 20220901 175131395

Latest posts

Top Bottom