Lockebox and the SpiderFarmer SF2000

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Today marks the beginning of week 10. Hairs are starting to turn orange here and there, think I'm in for a 12 to 14 weeker if not more
IMG 20230113 000802543

Here's a good representation of the difference between #1(far right) and the other two phenos
IMG 20230113 000244089

IMG 20230113 000405281

IMG 20230113 000304327
IMG 20230113 000321469

IMG 20230113 000347486

GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

Looks good! 🤘🏽

I saw you on Mr.Grow It last night lol 👀

Was a good episode about making switch from synthetic to organic nutes. Goood shit, you know your stuff 👍😮

Have you stuck to organic since then?

Lockebox

Lockebox

Looks good! 🤘🏽

I saw you on Mr.Grow It last night lol 👀

Was a good episode about making switch from synthetic to organic nutes. Goood shit, you know your stuff 👍😮

Have you stuck to organic since then?
Hey thanks man! Haha well as I may kinda know my stuff, I'm still an extreme beginner who was probably very much out of place in that episode 🤣😅 I sent him an email one night thinking no way dude is going to respond and sure enough that happened LOL.

And yeah man I have! The only exception is my other tent I'm currently running. I'm fixing to move soon so I'm keeping the plants in one gallon containers and using synthetics to do it. Once I move though, I'm right back to the organics in that tent! Got some buildasoil stuff I'm looking forward to trying.

The only reason for the synthetics is I'll be outpacing the 1 gallon pots very soon and don't feel like using any more soil or amendments because I'm only going to take cuts when I move.

GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

Hey thanks man! Haha well as I may kinda know my stuff, I'm still an extreme beginner who was probably very much out of place in that episode 🤣😅 I sent him an email one night thinking no way dude is going to respond and sure enough that happened LOL.

And yeah man I have! The only exception is my other tent I'm currently running. I'm fixing to move soon so I'm keeping the plants in one gallon containers and using synthetics to do it. Once I move though, I'm right back to the organics in that tent! Got some buildasoil stuff I'm looking forward to trying.

The only reason for the synthetics is I'll be outpacing the 1 gallon pots very soon and don't feel like using any more soil or amendments because I'm only going to take cuts when I move.
I did find it pretty helpful as I’m more of a beginner than you 😆

Lockebox

Lockebox

I did find it pretty helpful as I’m more of a beginner than you 😆
Hell yeah man I'm glad you found some benefit in it! Not going to lie, I was mad nervous. I had like six pages worth of answers to the questions he asked me I had prepared, but when the time came I freezed up, forgot all about my answers, and spoke from the dome so to say haha.
I meant to give some credit to the people on here who taught me a lot of what I know and continuously help me, but the whole time the main thing I could think was "talk slower". still kicking myself in the ass haha 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

Week 10 day 3 of flower.
IMG 20230115 173017143
IMG 20230115 172649392

Wasn't sure if this was the best plan, but I top dressed #2&4 with 5tbsp power bloom and 2 tbsp all purpose each. Not sure how much longer they've got, so I figured it wouldnt hurt to supply some food.

IMG 20230115 172816578
IMG 20230115 172713585

IMG 20230115 172610593
IMG 20230115 172624435

Lockebox

Lockebox

From floundering around in the yard to celebrity guest grower! You’ve come a long way in a year!😆
Hahaha what a year it's been! I feel like I've learned so much in this last year. but I also feel like I'm as much a beginner now as I was when I first started. Every time I learn something I also learn there's two things I don't know haha!

I know I'll never forget picking those colas up out of the mud 🤣

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Hahaha what a year it's been! I feel like I've learned so much in this last year. but I also feel like I'm as much a beginner now as I was when I first started. Every time I learn something I also learn there's two things I don't know haha!

I know I'll never forget picking those colas up out of the mud 🤣
As long as you feel like you have a lot to learn, you will continue to improve. You won’t stagnate until you think you have it all figured out… So try and avoid thinking you’ve got it all figured out. No matter what you do, you could almost always be doing it a little better. The first seed I popped was over 30 years ago. I still try and learn something from every grow tho.

Lockebox

Lockebox

As long as you feel like you have a lot to learn, you will continue to improve. You won’t stagnate until you think you have it all figured out… So try and avoid thinking you’ve got it all figured out. No matter what you do, you could almost always be doing it a little better. The first seed I popped was over 30 years ago. I still try and learn something from every grow tho.
Hell yeah that's awesome on the 30 years! It always helps me refresh what a beginner I am when talking to people that have been growing longer than I've been alive lol

With that line of thinking, I will never stop improving because I'm a grade A dumbass in the garden 🤣 all jokes aside, I know I'll never have it all figured out so like you I'll keep learning as I grow 😁

Lockebox

Lockebox

Well, that's all folks! ✌🏻

The plants will be coming down tonight upon my return to the state. They're currently in week 11, or day 72 whatever floats your boat.

They're not quite finished, I'd say at least 2 weeks left minimum but I'm out of time. I paid the deposit on a new rent house yesterday and will be moving next weekend!

That being said, I've got to the chop the plants tonight to give them a week hang time before being jarred and dealt with for the move.

Thanks again to @SpiderFarmerLED and all who helped me along the way! @bigbagofbuds @Shaded_One

I think In the future to get healthier plants I will:

1: continue watering like I have been lately and worry less about keeping soil moist.
2: pH water the whole grow not just the last 4 weeks
3: flip to flower the day I transplant to final pot if 5 gal. That way the roots should have fresh amended soil through the entire stretch and won't max out like this grow. (Got that one from BAS recently 😜)

I'll be sure to post plenty of harvest pics tonight y'all ✌🏻😎

Lockebox

Lockebox

It’s been a hell of a ride bro!! Sorry you couldn’t make it the full time but life is the ultimate factor! Glad you could secure a new place and looking forward to your future grows!
Hell yeah dude life tends to call the shots sometimes haha.
And I appreciate that man! The new place should be much better for growing. I'll have my own dedicated bedroom as a lungroom and central heat and air 😎 time to bust out my humidity control gear and crack open that can of worms.
The future is green 😁

Top Bottom