LockeBox in the Lung Room

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Thinking up an adventure right now 🤔

Instead of planting a bunch of bagseed I may or may not be around to finish, I may take this opportunity to run my only pack of autos.

3 autos outside, 2 golden ticket x Cinderella man inside.

Sounds like a good summer to me in that regard 👍🏻

Lockebox

Lockebox

Lots of decisions to make as I go, gonna do this one going with the flow.

Genetics: 2 golden ticket x cman fem

Soil: happy frog, not sure if Im gonna get new bag or reuse the old. Old is currently sitting in car still trying to kill fungus gnat larvae, considering trying mosquito dunks if reusing

Nutrients: running low on dry amendments, may try to use what I have or do a synthetic run.

Pot size: gonna finish in 5 gallon cloth pots this time I think

Herbs that aren't weed plants: idk maybe I'll try oregano this time.

Will make a new thread for it soon 👍🏻 gonna soak some beans tonight and set up the tent

Lockebox

Lockebox

Turns out my dad has a garden of his own 🫨
IMG 2023 05 21 10 25 38 321
IMG 2023 05 21 10 25 48 596

we got jalapenos, new Mexican hatch chili's, tomatoes, and some other stuff too. I'm gonna help him out this summer and grow these with him.

Noticed some pest issues so I'm gonna look Into some kinda ipm for em.

Got safer insecticidal soap, wettable sulfur, and Neem oil on hand. Not sure what I'll do but I know sulfur with Neem makes you scream 😉

May even brew some compost teas for these plants later down the road

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

Turns out my dad has a garden of his own 🫨
View attachment 1984270View attachment 1984272
we got jalapenos, new Mexican hatch chili's, tomatoes, and some other stuff too. I'm gonna help him out this summer and grow these with him.

Noticed some pest issues so I'm gonna look Into some kinda ipm for em.

Got safer insecticidal soap, wettable sulfur, and Neem oil on hand. Not sure what I'll do but I know sulfur with Neem makes you scream 😉

May even brew some compost teas for these plants later down the road
Yeah, i am planing do the same with my garden plants. Will use the nutrients i dont need anymore, or came as merch, for my tomatoes and chillis. I am wondering what a bud hardener would do to tomatoes? Tomatoes hard like apples maybe :D ? I need to try it out i guess ^^

Lockebox

Lockebox

Please! Please! Start an outdoor grow LB! I can’t wait! Take it easy, brother!
I've been scouting!
Turns out In my time away my dad started running cows and horses on his land with his buddy.
Probably about 3/4 of the land is off the table and the remaining 1/4 is where the house is.
There's a nice tall patch of bushes I may get behind lol, maybe just run 1 though cause I'll be about 70 yards from the house.

With him letting me setup indoor the last thing I wanna do is piss him off outdoor haha

Lockebox

Lockebox

Along with my Tengu beans, I'll be growing some parsley, basil, and thyme in the 2x4.
IMG 2023 05 21 20 03 10 715

Have no idea what I'm doing but the seed packs have good info about water preference and all that. 2/3 prefer dry soil, the third prefers moist soil.

Gotta be careful cause last time I tried to grow sage I got stem rot from over watering and cold winter temps

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t believe that LB had ever grown anything 12 months ago. Now look at him, cranking out, fire, on a regular basis! Very impressive, LB!

Lockebox

Lockebox

I don’t believe that LB had ever grown anything 12 months ago. Now look at him, cranking out, fire, on a regular basis! Very impressive, LB!
Thanks dude 😁 Lets see, 12 months ago I was harvesting my first ever joke of a 'closet grow' and getting started on my first grow with a real light. Been a hell of a ride since then, in and out of the garden.
I appreciate you hanging out and watching the whole thing unfold haha. Just wait, when I can finally get situated and do what I want it'll be great.
4x4-flower tent
2x4- veg/clone tent
2x4-seed making tent, don't wanna sell seeds just make em cause it seems fun

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Thanks dude 😁 Lets see, 12 months ago I was harvesting my first ever joke of a 'closet grow' and getting started on my first grow with a real light. Been a hell of a ride since then, in and out of the garden.
I appreciate you hanging out and watching the whole thing unfold haha. Just wait, when I can finally get situated and do what I want it'll be great.
4x4-flower tent
2x4- veg/clone tent
2x4-seed making tent, don't wanna sell seeds just make em cause it seems fun
Seed making is fun and you get some unique pheno types. Or in my case I don't like paying for seeds. I will for good base line genetics so I have something to work with. Last year I was gifted a blue dream cut that has been going around here for over a decade. That thin blew my mind at how fast it grows. Instantly I knew what I had to do lol🤣🤣🤣 I crossed that chit to everything 😅

Lockebox

Lockebox

Seed making is fun and you get some unique pheno types. Or in my case I don't like paying for seeds. I will for good base line genetics so I have something to work with. Last year I was gifted a blue dream cut that has been going around here for over a decade. That thin blew my mind at how fast it grows. Instantly I knew what I had to do lol🤣🤣🤣 I crossed that chit to everything 😅
Like Franks Red Hot hahaha.

Yeah I just wanna mess around and see what happens. Learn from it and maybe share with some buddies and find some cool stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom