Locke's run with Trustfall's Genetics

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

I would have crashed that forklift and been fired the first week on the job🤭
Whether from not enough or too much pot smoking 🤣
Hahaha well believe it or not, you would probably be fine here.
There's a dude who drives a forklift who told me he smokes a gram of wax a day and he's done sideswiped the wall about six times and gave himself frostbite changing propane but he still works here 👀

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hahaha well believe it or not, you would probably be fine here.
There's a dude who drives a forklift who told me he smokes a gram of wax a day and he's done sideswiped the wall about six times and gave himself frostbite changing propane but he still works here 👀
Hey that same dude found out I grow and asked if I had a pound to sell. I'm thinking one I do not have a pound to sell, and two if I did you're the last person I'd sell it to 🤣🤣

Lockebox

Lockebox

Day 7 for the ORS #1
IMG 20221220 182633760
& #2
IMG 20221220 182642702

Day 5 for the OgM #1
IMG 20221220 182622705

OgM #2&3 haven't sprouted yet, I did a little digging out of curiosity and it doesn't look like the seeds did anything after planting. Guess it got too dry so I put them deeper and watered again 🤷

Lockebox

Lockebox

No I haven't honestly, getting the LEDs I have were a big enough triumph right there. I'm still thankful and in debt to @Blastfact for this hlg 260 so I haven't even thought about changing it. That and it can still warm the tent to about 80⁰ with the lights on while it's freezing out.

My real issue lies in the dark hours, that's where it's dropping into the 50s. I've been thinking about setting the fans up on timers (not exhaust just fans) to help with the temp and have also considered vegging 24/0 If I have to. I'm not too worried about it though, with the mycorrhizal inoculation I think they will do fine. Or I hope LOL

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hey lockebox it the other two haven’t sprouted yet I’d try to put them somewhere warm.
Okay man thanks I will!

Yeah I've been suspecting temperature is what kept them from sprouting because the other Madmartigan sprouted within a few days.

I was also test germinating some beans I got from my last run to see if they were good and they all pushed their tap Root out a little and seem to quit doing anything. I imagine from temperature as well, though I did use the paper towel method which I never actually use

Lockebox

Lockebox

Screenshot 20221225 0506542
Shoutout Aunt Mel for the Amazon gift card. Ordered myself some castings and figured id try out some craft blend while I'm at it.

Maybe this run will do one plant with gaia, one with buildasoil, and one with AN synthetic. Who knows bro 🤷

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

No I haven't honestly, getting the LEDs I have were a big enough triumph right there. I'm still thankful and in debt to @Blastfact for this hlg 260 so I haven't even thought about changing it. That and it can still warm the tent to about 80⁰ with the lights on while it's freezing out.

My real issue lies in the dark hours, that's where it's dropping into the 50s. I've been thinking about setting the fans up on timers (not exhaust just fans) to help with the temp and have also considered vegging 24/0 If I have to. I'm not too worried about it though, with the mycorrhizal inoculation I think they will do fine. Or I hope LOL
Maybe try to run the lights during night time, so the light can at least warm the tent, while its cold.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Did a little switcharoo. Planted the PMCM love child and put the 2 original Og x Madmartigan beans in its place in the paper towel. Then to be sure they pop, set them mugs in front of the heater lol
IMG 20221225 173257512
IMG 20221225 173324480

The tents not looking too bad.
Okie x Real Sour. 2 then 1
IMG 20221225 173440341
IMG 20221225 173428766

Original Og x Madmartigan
IMG 20221225 173419936

Merry Christmas ⛄

Lockebox

Lockebox

Taking another stab at humidity control for a Christmas present to myself. Temps still a lost cause but I'll be moving somewhere with central air sometime soon.

Was hoping to get an AC infinity t3 cloudforage humidifier but they're still sold out. So instead, I found a nice 4L reptile humidifier with some pretty good reviews.

To go with and control it, I'm getting an inkbird IHC-200 controller. I don't plan on running a dehumidifier or anything in the second plug but I don't think I'll need to lol.

In the spirit of Christmas, I'm getting 2 of each. One set for this tent and one for the other.
Screenshot 20221226 063530

Latest posts

Top Bottom