Locke's run with Trustfall's Genetics

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Screenshot 20221226 082313
after reading all the reviews made a last-minute switch to this humidifier. A little pricier but that will pay off I think.
Should be automating humidity control in a few weeks 👍

GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

View attachment 1314081after reading all the reviews made a last-minute switch to this humidifier. A little pricier but that will pay off I think.
Should be automating humidity control in a few weeks 👍
I like the hose option on that humidifier. That should work well with the Inkbird controller.

For your temperature issues, do you have a seed mat and humidity dome? That's what I'm using right now and it's working great to maintain close to 80F in my night cycle with ambient room temps in the 50'sF. Fortunately, the cold spell is about to pass for me and I'll be back closer to 80F ambient where we belong lol.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I like the hose option on that humidifier. That should work well with the Inkbird controller.

For your temperature issues, do you have a seed mat and humidity dome? That's what I'm using right now and it's working great to maintain close to 80F in my night cycle with ambient room temps in the 50'sF. Fortunately, the cold spell is about to pass for me and I'll be back closer to 80F ambient where we belong lol.
Yeah I do too, I'm going to run the humidifier outside of the tent and stick the hose through one of the bottom ports with the ink bird set up on the inside as well.

And dang that's awesome! No I don't have anything to regulate temperature like that but we're fixing to get back to our regular winter temperature as well which isn't ideal but I can make work I think.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Transplanted the 2 Okie x Real sour this evening as well as the original Og x Madmartigan.
IMG 20221228 191118804

Went into 1 gal pots of:
-50/50 ocean forest/ happy frog
-2 tbsp Gaia all purpose 4-4-4
-1 tbsp gypsum
-1tbsp epsom salt
-1 tbsp diatomaceous earth
-1 tbsp Azomite my high ass forgot and needs to topdress next watering
-granular mykos in hole

ORS#1
IMG 20221228 184736465

ORS #2 suffered some root loss. Idk bro, I don't want to talk about it. 😅 never had transplant shock but I'm kinda expecting it
On this plant. Had to be the most vigorous one too.. To make it even better, this is the only one that didn't get mykos. I was preoccupied stressing about roots LMFAO this plant probably needed the Mykos most
IMG 20221228 182556226
IMG 20221228 182752990

OGM #1
IMG 20221228 191138409

OGM #2&3 cracked open in the paper towel and were planted back in the cups yesterday. Expect to see them soon 👍

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

They’ll be fine bro. Pruning roots not all that different than pruning branches. Healthy plants shake it off and the roots you broke off will just start side-branching like a topped plant. I’ve done so. much. worse. lol

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Just got up for work and she's still looking good 😁 idk how soon stress sets in but I figured id see something in 5 hours?
View attachment 1314830
If you jacked her roots badly enough to affect her water/nutrient uptake, you will know really soon, likely would have already. Never hurts to drop the light intensity a bit for a day or 2 if you suspect she’s stressed. It’s like the take 2 Tylenol and get a good nights rest of growing weed. We all push plants hard. Giving them a little break to catch up with our environment can help shake off all sorts of funk.

Lockebox

Lockebox

If you jacked her roots badly enough to affect her water/nutrient uptake, you will know really soon, likely would have already. Never hurts to drop the light intensity a bit for a day or 2 if you suspect she’s stressed. It’s like the take 2 Tylenol and get a good nights rest of growing weed. We all push plants hard. Giving them a little break to catch up with our environment can help shake off all sorts of funk.
Right on man, I actually went ahead and dropped the light intensity by 10% already to help them ease into their new pots and take it easy. It's running at 60% now.

And yeah everything I've read says you can tell within a matter of hours so I'm hoping the way she was at midnight means Im in the clear. Either way, we'll get through it lol live and learn

Lockebox

Lockebox

Happy new years man
IMG 20230101 164111929

Okie x Real Sour
IMG 20230101 164006995
IMG 20230101 164002841

IMG 20230101 164043188
IMG 20230101 164027732

Original Og x Madmartigan
IMG 20230101 163956471
IMG 20230101 163947672

#2&3 haven't sprouted still. Im holding out hope but I think I may have lost the beans due to my own fault.
"Seeds haven't cracked but they've sank. Good enough for me these days" lol I sabotage myself sometimes and need to work on slowing down when I get excited

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hell yeah bro, hope the clones take. I’m so shitty at taking clones, I need to get better at it. Back in the day my cousin was the cloner in the group caused mine always died 😂
Man if it takes I'll be stoked, I've never cloned anything and I thought it was too funny not to clone such a small top for my first attempt 😂
I have high hopes though because the plant I took the top off has already grown "a bunch" in the 9 hours since

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hell yeah bro, hope the clones take. I’m so shitty at taking clones, I need to get better at it. Back in the day my cousin was the cloner in the group caused mine always died 😂
I never had any luck cloning either, then i broke down and bought a cloning dome and plugs from floraflex. I dont even use a rooting hormone, i just take my cuts, 45 the cuts just below the node, and scrape them lightly. Stick in a plug and forget about them for 10-14 days lol. I dont even mist them once anymore.

Not optimal conditions either. 58-62 degree laundry room, with just the light on in the room lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Man if it takes I'll be stoked, I've never cloned anything and I thought it was too funny not to clone such a small top for my first attempt 😂
I have high hopes though because the plant I took the top off has already grown "a bunch" in the 9 hours since
When I cut clones that early they usually don’t take but doesn’t mean it won’t. When you let the stems harden off where they are not so floppy (🤣 get it) they have a better chance.🤪

Lockebox

Lockebox

I never had any luck cloning either, then i broke down and bought a cloning dome and plugs from floraflex. I dont even use a rooting hormone, i just take my cuts, 45 the cuts just below the node, and scrape them lightly. Stick in a plug and forget about them for 10-14 days lol. I dont even mist them once anymore.

Not optimal conditions either. 58-62 degree laundry room, with just the light on in the room lol.
Yeah I just removed the one node along the stem, trimmed the leaves and stuck it on in the soil. Forgot to cut the angle though I was so amused by my tiny clone 😂
When I cut clones that early they usually don’t take but doesn’t mean it won’t. When you let the stems harden off where they are not so floppy (🤣 get it) they have a better chance.🤪
I guess time shall tell on this one, I plan to just keep misting it twice a day until it either grows or dies LOL.
As the plants get bigger I'll be removing the very bottom nodes and probably attempting to clone them as well! When the stems are nice and firm 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

1/3
- topped ors1 above the 3d node.

-Topdressed ors1 ors2 and ogm1 all with:
-1/2 tbsp Azomite
-2 tbsp buildasoil worm castings
- watered 300ml 6.2ph

1/7
-Pure Michigan x Cinderella Man bagseed popped.

-ors2 mini looks the same, no sign of growth but no obvious sign of death lol. Misting with distilled water twice a day.

-Start of training for ors2 and ogm1. Will bend until I can easily hook em down. Ors2 is definitely in the lead when it comes to side branching.

-ors1 is showing some deficiency. It's starting on the lower end of the plant, turning yellow before brown on the leaf tips and yelloing towards the petiole. I'm thinking possibly mag? Will continue to watch and water in Epsom salt as planned. Hoping with the recent WC topdress we mightve already corrected.

- watered ors1,ors2, and ogm1 each with:
-200 ml 6.8ph
-Mykos Wp

Pics from today 1/7
IMG 20230107 011615399
IMG 20230107 021804599
IMG 20230107 021739934
IMG 20230107 021604556
(ors2 in last pic, ogm1 before it)

I will be moving a state over sometime in the next two weeks to 2 months. With such a vague timeline I don't plan to flower anything anytime soon. As of now I plan to just keep training them, pruning them back, and trying to keep them as small as I can so I can move them when the time comes.
Half of me wants to pop a bunch more seeds And just pack this tent with vegging plants. Then when the time comes, take a s*** ton of cuts and move cuts instead of plants. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom