Logistics Of A Small Timer Moving To Colorado?

• Thread starter cccmints
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cccmints

I believe you trust me I'm not doubting what you're saying. I'm just a bit shocked honestly. $2,000-2,500/L is standard for 5+ for a lot of people around here getting shipments from Colorado.

lino

lino

I believe you trust me I'm not doubting what you're saying. I'm just a bit shocked honestly. $2,000-2,500/L is standard for 5+ for a lot of people around here getting shipments from Colorado.
I hear what you saying, i hear it lots...
apple and orange... they ship apples. Im talking about oranges. No comparison. Look at the pics again. One goes for $1600/lb the other gets 5k/lb. I hear buyers say exactly what you just said until they see the bud.

There is a lot of green on the $2000/lb bud that I see. . look for grn in the pic, almost none. calyx, bracts and resin, almost no leaf in the bud. The bud will Stick to a window, finger, you'll almost need a scraper to peel it off. It never dries, the bud just remains as gooey as dabs. btw, the buds are dab-able with very little residue. Fans favor the bud over wax, shatter, oil, edibles, rosin, its that good and we could get more per lb if we wanted but I dont want to gouge the homies.. they can act like a boat load of pirates sometimes.

5k is a bit of an exaggeration also and not all the bud turns out that good either, I think fronts and deliveries carry a hefty fee imo...
$5k - work with the homies, 50% mark up on the front, where does export end up anyway..?.. In the pharmacy? I have big advantage on fronts as I participate in bonds so the homies have to pay.
I see this bud going around $300 per Oz and thats giving it away... imo 300 per oz for the bud in the pic is not that high.
I dont do 5+...

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I heard they're coming down on people who are growing and trying to ship it out. Your friend will probably squeal like a stuck pig when he gets busted and you will be up Colorado River Without a Paddle.

C

cccmints

I hear what you saying, i hear it lots...
apple and orange... they ship apples. Im talking about oranges. No comparison. Look at the pics again. One goes for $1600/lb the other gets 5k/lb. I hear buyers say exactly what you just said until they see the bud.

There is a lot of green on the $2000/lb bud that I see. . look for grn in the pic, almost none. calyx, bracts and resin, almost no leaf in the bud. The bud will Stick to a window, finger, you'll almost need a scraper to peel it off. It never dries, the bud just remains as gooey as dabs. btw, the buds are dab-able with very little residue. Fans favor the bud over wax, shatter, oil, edibles, rosin, its that good and we could get more per lb if we wanted but I dont want to gouge the homies.. they can act like a boat load of pirates sometimes.

5k is a bit of an exaggeration also and not all the bud turns out that good either, I think fronts and deliveries carry a hefty fee imo...
$5k - work with the homies, 50% mark up on the front, where does export end up anyway..?.. In the pharmacy? I have big advantage on fronts as I participate in bonds so the homies have to pay.
I see this bud going around $300 per Oz and thats giving it away... imo 300 per oz for the bud in the pic is not that high.
I dont do 5+...
Wait...you actually dab the BUD? I'll be going through your profile tomorrow seeing what I can pick up from your threads.

I heard they're coming down on people who are growing and trying to ship it out. Your friend will probably squeal like a stuck pig when he gets busted and you will be up Colorado River Without a Paddle.
I've known him for 15 years and have done a lot of business with him so its less likely but still possible. You say when he gets busted. You probably don't realize how many people are doing this. I don't have enough fingers to count the people I know of who've left my state to do what I'm finally getting around to, and exactly 0 have been "busted".

lino

lino

Like I said I participate in bonds. I hold their paperwork, Homies have no option not to pay or not to snitch. I have the key to their freedom and their families freedom. I also sell the paper. So I own many of the bonds or know someone who own;s their freedom. I can be their best friend or worst enemy rite next to the devil. Everyone has paid and in 2010 I was snitched on but not by my Homies. So I wont deal with anyone unless I own or participate in their paper.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
When it comes to risk taking I prefer to attend demonstrations for medical marijuana patients and national legalization, rather than running illegal grows for the purpose of making money. In my day, attending rallies mean risk of arrest, exposure, abuse-- but we didn't get the benefit of collecting money from selling cannabis, if that's what you mean by heavy lifting.

No bro by the heavy lifting I meant the risks, paranoia, stress, and all the hard labor of running outdoor guerrilla ops dodging dea and copters. The sacrifices made by many who lost years of their lives with their families caged by the man who holds a patent on pot and lied to the people that there was no medicinal value and created a prison industry out of the so called war on drugs. Am I bitter, well yes. Because at times I dont feel the new guns in the business be it for rec or meds really appreciate all that was done decades before some of the new faces came on the scene we see now.

Yes, in the beginning it was ALL about the $$$$ indeed, but again would remind all that when it wasn't legal yet, no one took any exception to the fact that the growers and distributors were in it for the money.
Well need to rephrase that the irs and the feds took exception. Seems now with everyone clamoring for legalization and such the little man isnt going to be allowed to get his cut anymore. And to my mind, it is criminal that the whole movement is being rolled out so that a lot folks that did the early work will still be left as criminals that grow without permission, while everyone else lines their pockets with tax dollars and direct margin because they had enough duckets to get in the legal end of the game. There really isn't any difference in the guerrilla grower, black market grower or the legal hacks in med or rec when you get right down to it. Arent they all in it for the money. ? However, I gift my medicine away to those that need it. When was the last time you saw a legal dispo gift meds to those in need? :(

In closing, and thank you for letting me get on my soapbox, we as a human species should not have to grovel or beg for the basic human right to enjoy, grow, barter or trade and sell the end product of our craft concocted from a plant that the Creator put on this planet.

And as I have for 40 some odd years, I give my middle finger to the man, Big Pharma and all that would try to take my rights away. Question everything and always question authority and those who hold the power........

Peace out and make love not War.:cool:

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Like I said I participate in bonds. I hold their paperwork, Homies have no option not to pay or not to snitch. I have the key to their freedom and their families freedom. I also sell the paper. So I own many of the bonds or know someone who own;s their freedom. I can be their best friend or worst enemy rite next to the devil. Everyone has paid and in 2010 I was snitched on but not by my Homies. So I wont deal with anyone unless I own or participate in their paper.
It sounds more like you participate in perpetual bigotry, but let that sleeping dog lie.

Lino, you have to be licensed as an insurance producer to be a bondsman, and you aren't licensed. If you were licensed, if you had ever taken the tests, you wouldn't post the things you do or say what you say. What you would learn when you get certified would mean you wouldn't post some of the things you claim, exhibit one is your post above. Also, I don't think you'd get past the producer requirements, based on the things you say you've done in your own posts.

Would you care to explain what you mean by 'participate in their paper' because I don't think that's actually a thing. Or, like usual, you can back up the train and say you didn't really mean to brag that you hold power and control over the freedom of others. Or is that what you're claiming? Conveniently for you, you never actually nail yourself down, you just shoot yourself in the foot until the next time.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It sounds more like you participate in perpetual bigotry, but let that sleeping dog lie.

Lino, you have to be licensed as an insurance producer to be a bondsman, and you aren't licensed. If you were licensed, if you had ever taken the tests, you wouldn't post the things you do or say what you say. What you would learn when you get certified would mean you wouldn't post some of the things you claim, exhibit one is your post above. Also, I don't think you'd get past the producer requirements, based on the things you say you've done in your own posts.

Would you care to explain what you mean by 'participate in their paper' because I don't think that's actually a thing. Or, like usual, you can back up the train and say you didn't really mean to brag that you hold power and control over the freedom of others. Or is that what you're claiming? Conveniently for you, you never actually nail yourself down, you just shoot yourself in the foot until the next time.
Hey LGG, My gonna have to set you and @lino in the corner? :D j/k man.......... You two play nice.
Remember lgg some men you just cant reach. Lino lives in a different space than some of us. Sure is one of the more interesting characters I have seen since we lost old greyarea. I fear if something doesnt change soon we are gonna have to get us a Nurse Ratched to watch over the patients here. :p

lino

lino

JumpN pls allow me to make a fool of this guy. All it will do is slow his banter,. He's jus going around looking the fool , hurling insults like this one where I will make a fool out of him again.

In a moment I will post proof showing your comment as an ignorant insult AGAIN, I give lectures on cannabis genetics and embryo's and LGG insults me, I ask for his qualification in breeding and genetics. Thats what I thought.

Insurance producer, I am a highest ranking Knight for the Catholic church. I arrived at this duty as the primary LICENSED fiduciary next to the Grand Knight. My duties as security of the bank accounts led to physical security of high ranking clergy and funerals.
I went on as a collector for the church and became a collector for Pioneer General who own most of the paper in Colo. I became an under cover investigator for Pioneer where I hired on with bonding companies to examine protocols and procedure in paper Work.

i'LL Explain as LGG ask so elegantly'
Would you care to explain what you mean by 'participate in their paper' because I don't think that's actually a thing.
For those of you scratching your head about now, Pioneer General is the Main Bonding Co. It sells PAPER (bonds) smaller bonding companies . The sell for approx 3-7% of the bond.
the bondman use this paper to bond or to cover the property. I collected the property.

Last edited:
lino

lino

This is actually a HUGE story and several chapters but I'll reduce it to a cpl threads;
Or wait,,, lets get the help of a Mod, i dont want to take up this guys thread with my bullshit. I'll stop here/

Logistics Of A Small Timer Moving To Colorado?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You all want to do a group hug......... Damn........ As the farmer peers out of the storm cellar as the twister passed, he looks back inside and says to his wife.......Gawt Dang Martha aint you glad the wind stopped blowin!!!!!!! :)

lino

lino

I'll post a cpl chapters of my story on my AMA thread. You might be surprised.... Trust me, I deliver entertaining sculpted mind cookies, I know ol lgg is baiting me but I dont care.....:kiss:

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

JumpN pls allow me to make a fool of this guy. All it will do is slow his banter,. He's jus going around looking the fool , hurling insults like this one where I will make a fool out of him again.

In a moment I will post proof showing your comment as an ignorant insult AGAIN, I give lectures on cannabis genetics and embryo's and LGG insults me, I ask for his qualification in breeding and genetics. Thats what I thought.

Insurance producer, I am a highest ranking Knight for the Catholic church. I arrived at this duty as the primary LICENSED fiduciary next to the Grand Knight. My duties as security of the bank accounts led to physical security of high ranking clergy and funerals.
I went on as a collector for the church and became a collector for Pioneer General who own most of the paper in Colo. I became an under cover investigator for Pioneer where I hired on with bonding companies to examine protocols and procedure in paper Work.

i'LL Explain as LGG ask so elegantly'

For those of you scratching your head about now, Pioneer General is the Main Bonding Co. It sells PAPER (bonds) smaller bonding companies . The sell for approx 3-7% of the bond.
the bondman use this paper to bond or to cover the property. I collected the property.
Dear Knight Lino,
lol

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I replied to you on the AMA thread,, I thought it to be more appropriate.
I'm going to put you on ignore, I thought it would be more appropriate per JC and the rest, and to let you know when you address me why you won't gain a response.

I don't give a shit about your AMA thread, you are even more disingenuous there than anywhere else. You float just enough bullshit to muddy the water, and you thrive on the attention that you get, and you play the victim card when you are challenged. That is complete and total dishonesty to me, which is why I don't care to spend any more time with you. Claims of knighthood are cute. I love how you go from "highest ranking Knight for the Catholic church" to being a fiduciary with monetary securities right into actual physical security, with undercover work to boot. You are a master of concentrating falsehoods and misinformation into one thought. It's actually pretty impressive. While you probably confirmed it with the googles, you didn't confirm that pioneer went away in 2007. Go ahead and clarify that you worked for pioneer before the end. Your dishonesty depends on other people not calling your BS, but 4th quarter is coming and I think enough is enough. Enjoy your thread lino, the sheer heaping mass of bologna is just too much now. You keep shoveling quickly so nobody can keep up, which is admirable, but I don't wish to try and keep up any longer. You are purposefully evasive and intentionally vague, so asking you anything is a pretty pointless endeavor.

Good luck with your knighthood and your 'collected properties' and your ten dollar bee pollinators and your lectures on cannabis and genetics and all of the other unverifiable 'facts' that make lino, lino.

Organikz

Organikz

@NaturalTherapy
i respect you cali boys creating a bunch of strains based off of holland bred genetics. Don't take too much credit. California hippies are responsible for the near decimation of land race strains as we know it. Introducing these california hybrids that would cross pollinate indigenous land races so don't fancy yourselves cultivars or preservers of the strains.

Anyone knows most hybrid strains were bred and preserved in Holland. All OGs are a mix of landrace and hybrids developed in holland or just a mix of holland bred genetics.

everything else i fully agree with. you guys did fight the fight toward legalization but let's face it...was bound to happen eventually.

True thai...gone...real maui wowi gone, real acapolco gold gone. I've noticed you can't even find raw G13 hardly anymore. only crosses

strain hunters have had to start moving into south america and africa for land race strains now. i have malawi gold which is a land race which will be preserved as long as i'm breathing.

for more info read up on "the hippie trail"

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

What you guys have been doing has been done all over the United States where there are vast stretches of untouched forest.

Diesel was bred on the east coast. Triangle kush came from Florida.

Organikz

Organikz

No bro by the heavy lifting I meant the risks, paranoia, stress, and all the hard labor of running outdoor guerrilla ops dodging dea and copters. The sacrifices made by many who lost years of their lives with their families caged by the man who holds a patent on pot and lied to the people that there was no medicinal value and created a prison industry out of the so called war on drugs. Am I bitter, well yes. Because at times I dont feel the new guns in the business be it for rec or meds really appreciate all that was done decades before some of the new faces came on the scene we see now.

Yes, in the beginning it was ALL about the $$$$ indeed, but again would remind all that when it wasn't legal yet, no one took any exception to the fact that the growers and distributors were in it for the money.
Well need to rephrase that the irs and the feds took exception. Seems now with everyone clamoring for legalization and such the little man isnt going to be allowed to get his cut anymore. And to my mind, it is criminal that the whole movement is being rolled out so that a lot folks that did the early work will still be left as criminals that grow without permission, while everyone else lines their pockets with tax dollars and direct margin because they had enough duckets to get in the legal end of the game. There really isn't any difference in the guerrilla grower, black market grower or the legal hacks in med or rec when you get right down to it. Arent they all in it for the money. ? However, I gift my medicine away to those that need it. When was the last time you saw a legal dispo gift meds to those in need? :(

In closing, and thank you for letting me get on my soapbox, we as a human species should not have to grovel or beg for the basic human right to enjoy, grow, barter or trade and sell the end product of our craft concocted from a plant that the Creator put on this planet.

And as I have for 40 some odd years, I give my middle finger to the man, Big Pharma and all that would try to take my rights away. Question everything and always question authority and those who hold the power........

Peace out and make love not War.:cool:
I fully agree with this. You guys put your neck on the lines. Growers bred out of Oregon and Washington have been right on pace.

Unfortunately some of us still have to put our necks on the line to get medicine that isn't destroying our bodies or mental state worse. You see these medication commercials and a side effect is death? The medicine is to treat a simple ailment. Crazy. I lost my mother to cancer and I'm pissed there was no access for her. I'm still fighting the fight bro. My father is getting older and I'm getting him real help and I don't care who says what. I'm not going through watching someone wither away in excruciating pain again.

No disrespect to either side I'm just explaining that you're playing a game of poker with no chips.

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@NaturalTherapy
i respect you cali boys creating a bunch of strains based off of holland bred genetics. Don't take too much credit. California hippies are responsible for the near decimation of land race strains as we know it. Introducing these california hybrids that would cross pollinate indigenous land races so don't fancy yourselves cultivars or preservers of the strains.

Anyone knows most hybrid strains were bred and preserved in Holland. All OGs are a mix of landrace and hybrids developed in holland or just a mix of holland bred genetics.

everything else i fully agree with. you guys did fight the fight toward legalization but let's face it...was bound to happen eventually.

True thai...gone...real maui wowi gone, real acapolco gold gone. I've noticed you can't even find raw G13 hardly anymore. only crosses

strain hunters have had to start moving into south america and africa for land race strains now. i have malawi gold which is a land race which will be preserved as long as i'm breathing.

for more info read up on "the hippie trail"
Man i know we got history but you should keep your mouth shut you know nothing about natural hes as legit as they come and hes a co man that ive met personally so just watch that mouth. Natural Therapy and his crew have done more for this community / industry then you have or ever will do with your two lights yes you're great at growing organically know till but you don't have history like these dudes have it's foolish for you to think that the where you do about everything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom