Logistics Of A Small Timer Moving To Colorado?

• Thread starter cccmints
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive had his thai dystroyer oh and @G gnome has a fire g13 cut that hes been running for years. Just because where your from your friends don't share or have a good Community Network Natural Therapy is one of the most respected members on this site he doesn't even frequent here anymore I don't know why you start up crap with everybody and hopes to make yourself look cool

sixstring

sixstring

lol at you 2 still goin at it.be way nicer if you 2 would put each other on ignore ;)

Organikz

Organikz

Just look up how broad mites got from China to California. Cali lost a ton of genetics as well as cross poll
lol at you 2 still goin at it.be way nicer if you 2 would put each other on ignore ;)
I'm not arguing. Its common knowledge that the UK and Holland have been the true preservers of true genetics.

Look up how broad mites got from China to California and the effect it had on genetic lines along with reckless grows causing cross pollination.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll just let Natural come and school this kid seeing out he's a man of knowledge and Organics is just a cut paste King

Organikz

Organikz

You guys put this guy in front of the firing squad for no reason. I see what he means. Illegal activity discourages legalization. Groups like NORML are effective because they now have lobbyists along with other pro cannabis legal entities.

However I agree that Wal-Mart style companies will take control and will destroy good genetics so now is the time to preserve genetics.

I am not biased either way. I can agree with points from all parties.

scoop

scoop

NT is a well-respected member here. CA boy? You know not of what you speak. Not at all...and it shows.

No one is breaking any new ground here...and I'm including >wholly< the "Organics" discussion(s) that have been transpiring on this site in that take. However, it is entertaining to read how "new" all of this is and how nobody else has ever had a clue over the decades about any of it. It's a lot like reading about "Subcool's" super soil when you know that he simply stole the recipe and most of his genetics from those who came before him.... (fart noise)

Ah....pot forums! 20 years+ of the same shit..all brought to you....again....by new faces!

Fuck me...how lucky is that?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
NT is a well-respected member here. CA boy? You know not of what you speak. Not at all...and it shows.

No one is breaking any new ground here...and I'm including >wholly< the "Organics" discussion(s) that have been transpiring on this site in that take. However, it is entertaining to read how "new" all of this is and how nobody else has ever had a clue over the decades about any of it. It's a lot like reading about "Subcool's" super soil when you know that he simply stole the recipe and most of his genetics from those who came before him.... (fart noise)

Ah....pot forums! 20 years+ of the same shit..all brought to you....again....by new faces!

Lol not sure we can make fart noises anymore touchy phrase lol. How ya been man hope you made it to harvest with all this cold weather . hows chicken? He was calling me every few days but i havent heard or seen him here in a while probly elbow deep in the trim hut

Organikz

Organikz

It's the same ole thing...no one claims to be reinventing the wheel and that's been stated but the good organic info is not available on this forum because of comments like this where people speak loudly but overlook the general thought.

Reminds me of a kid actually arguing that he had created a breed of snake and he knows it won't bite him. It has 0 wild instinct.

But the snake is wild at its core. It belongs to nature.

I look at lineage and not cool names and fads. That's what I'm saying.

Organikz

Organikz

@scoop if you've known all the stuff coot is researching and discovering with backed investors you should call build a soil right now for copyright infringement.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

@NaturalTherapy
i respect you cali boys creating a bunch of strains based off of holland bred genetics. Don't take too much credit. California hippies are responsible for the near decimation of land race strains as we know it. Introducing these california hybrids that would cross pollinate indigenous land races so don't fancy yourselves cultivars or preservers of the strains.

Anyone knows most hybrid strains were bred and preserved in Holland. All OGs are a mix of landrace and hybrids developed in holland or just a mix of holland bred genetics.

everything else i fully agree with. you guys did fight the fight toward legalization but let's face it...was bound to happen eventually.

True thai...gone...real maui wowi gone, real acapolco gold gone. I've noticed you can't even find raw G13 hardly anymore. only crosses

strain hunters have had to start moving into south america and africa for land race strains now. i have malawi gold which is a land race which will be preserved as long as i'm breathing.

for more info read up on "the hippie trail"
"You cali boys"?

I'm not sure you want to get into a pissing contest with such a respected member, especially when your first post on the guy is addressing him and his 'cali boys'.

Why are you looking for trouble?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

@NaturalTherapy
i respect you cali boys creating a bunch of strains based off of holland bred genetics. Don't take too much credit. California hippies are responsible for the near decimation of land race strains as we know it. Introducing these california hybrids that would cross pollinate indigenous land races so don't fancy yourselves cultivars or preservers of the strains.

Anyone knows most hybrid strains were bred and preserved in Holland. All OGs are a mix of landrace and hybrids developed in holland or just a mix of holland bred genetics.

everything else i fully agree with. you guys did fight the fight toward legalization but let's face it...was bound to happen eventually.

True thai...gone...real maui wowi gone, real acapolco gold gone. I've noticed you can't even find raw G13 hardly anymore. only crosses

strain hunters have had to start moving into south america and africa for land race strains now. i have malawi gold which is a land race which will be preserved as long as i'm breathing.

for more info read up on "the hippie trail"
Further, why did you post this in this thread? Thanks for following me, that's cute. My other fan club will be jealous.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
"You cali boys"?

I'm not sure you want to get into a pissing contest with such a respected member, especially when your first post on the guy is addressing him and his 'cali boys'.

Why are you looking for trouble?
Lol i know nat spent some time in la for a while

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I think organics came here and started on nat because organics like me and probly saw me post about him in my thread and saw us chatting up his gear.(btw if ya got any pop it or pass it. Lol) i wish i could see Walter white fires grow last i saw him he said he was gonna pop i think 100 scots x legends could you imagine a room stuffed with that gold.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lol not sure we can make fart noises anymore touchy phrase lol. How ya been man hope you made it to harvest with all this cold weather . hows chicken? He was calling me every few days but i havent heard or seen him here in a while probly elbow deep in the trim hut
Apparently as long as payment is made via peanuts I'm available and willing to trim for said peanuts, as long as mom gives me a hall pass to leave the house. Or something.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Apparently as long as payment is made via peanuts I'm available and willing to trim for said peanuts, as long as mom gives me a hall pass to leave the house. Or something.
Have ya gone up there? If not call me before ya do i have 5 gallons of organic coconut oil for the old man id like to send up

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I think organics came here and started on nat because organics like me and probly saw me post about him in my thread and saw us chatting up his gear.(btw if ya got any pop it or pass it. Lol) i wish i could see Walter white fires grow last i saw him he said he was gonna pop i think 100 scots x legends could you imagine a room stuffed with that gold.
check out the insta for coming attractions.

NT is one of the most gifted and intelligent people I have known, he's on a whole other level.

Haters1

Haters2

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Have ya gone up there? If not call me before ya do i have 5 gallons of organic coconut oil for the old man id like to send up
Our rescue pup is 13 months into a 12 month cancer diagnosis, and I'm helping with hospice until she's gone. I won't be able to head over the hill until that's done. Bless her heart she's stubborn, but I don't know when it will come.
It will be soon. The flip house is done so my weekends are more open. Broncos sunday but I can come up or meet tomorrow, I have a san pedro with your name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom