Long Bottom Leaf And Blue Fire

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Appreciate it, broski!

I have been literally having dreams about LBL, lol. Outrageous lemon rank-dank is what I'm anticipating. I hear LBL has "clone-like uniformity", so we should get something pretty similar. Loran's a real solid dude :)

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Gotta admit; Tnelz's are looking a lot healthier, lol. Gotta get these girls outta the straight coco. Old habit.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Gotta admit; Tnelz's are looking a lot healthier, lol. Gotta get these girls outta the straight coco. Old habit.
It's not the medium I'm just the man. Lol. Totally kidding. Mine r in soil so it's alot easier to keep them green. What do u use for ferts?

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I don't feed them while they're in the cups. Bro, I literally have hundreds of different ferts, lol. Usually I'll use MaxiGro/Maxibloom, the old-school H&G recipie (got like 6 or 7 sample bottles and only use them at 1/2-1/4th dose) and Sea Green, but have been switching over to CES recently.

If you haven't heard of Cutting Edge Solutions, check it out. I meet some of the reps at a growers' convention in Long Beach and they were the only dudes who knew their shit (I was a chemistry major back then). Everyone else was just blabbering some prerehersed shit that didn't really make any sense. The CES guys were actually the ones who told me about carbon-sapping from mycorrhizae. Go to research it and they were 100% accurate. I think it is like anything over 50 ppms in 100 sq ft can lead to carbon-sapping (don't quote me on that, but it is a very low number). I just don't usually say anything because people love their mycorrhizae and tend to not like to hear it, lol. I think the main reason carbs help so much is because the mycorrhizae feed off of it instead of the plant, just speculation. Anyways, the way they design their nutes you can custom tailor it and you won't get any nutrient antagonism.

Once I get some time to plan it all out I'll be running CES as my base. The powders are just so much easier to throw into my rez atm, lol. Very decently priced too, btw. Just saw a 5 gallon going for $70 flat at the hydro store I patron. Not affiliated with them in any way, just get super hyped about good products (like when I switched from Android to iPhone, night and day for me. I'm an Apple guy now ;))

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

I've heard of them but it's 1 line I haven't used. I'm settled on nftg and general organics for soil with a couple extras in veg and bloom. For synthetics I'm with Jacks and extreme but that's only in coco. I've used most nutrients over the years. I love all above mentioned. Anyway here is a pic of my lbl and loompas ud og. 5 lbl 3 ud og. Just posted in flying j's thread too but wanted to get these ladies to this thread to. Well assuming we got some. Lol. Much respect bro. The 2 in front are lbl. The one poking above the rest is the ud og.
20150429 132722

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record I'm going to give cx hydro coco specific nutrients a shot soon. It's basically flora Nova for coco. Being a single bottle for grow and bloom. Just an FYI.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Don't think I've heard of CX Hydro. I'll admit, I do tend to switch and play with different nutes a lot. Such a bad habit, really is, lol. The manufacturers do HEAVY marketing in the area, so every time you go to the hydro shop or to a convention, you goin home with a BUNCH of samples. Make it real hard to just stick with something, I guess that's the point, lol (damn marketing gurus).

They are looking the picture of health, bro! Need to get my girls lookin that clean. Will get some pics up of my LBLs soon. Transplanted them not too long ago, too lazy to update, lol.

Let's give another shoutout to Loran! Dude's amazing, really a cool fkn cat! I'd put money on all his gear putting out flame!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Don't think I've heard of CX Hydro. I'll admit, I do tend to switch and play with different nutes a lot. Such a bad habit, really is, lol. The manufacturers do HEAVY marketing in the area, so every time you go to the hydro shop or to a convention, you goin home with a BUNCH of samples. Make it real hard to just stick with something, I guess that's the point, lol (damn marketing gurus).

They are looking the picture of health, bro! Need to get my girls lookin that clean. Will get some pics up of my LBLs soon. Transplanted them not too long ago, too lazy to update, lol.

Let's give another shoutout to Loran! Dude's amazing, really a cool fkn cat! I'd put money on all his gear putting out flame!
I'm with u bro. I've been a tinkerer with notes for ever. I'm pretty settled down at this point. Although there are a couple things left to give a shot. No time soon though. Cx has some nice stuff actually. Their headmaster is a really solid bloom booster but I'm only going to run their base with a couple of various additives from other companies. Another time though. For now ur right this should be for @Loran. Love the genetics bro. Having a great time looking for a keeper. Respect.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I'm with u bro. I've been a tinkerer with notes for ever. I'm pretty settled down at this point. Although there are a couple things left to give a shot. No time soon though. Cx has some nice stuff actually. Their headmaster is a really solid bloom booster but I'm only going to run their base with a couple of various additives from other companies. Another time though. For now ur right this should be for @Loran. Love the genetics bro. Having a great time looking for a keeper. Respect.
Oh shit! Those are the dudes who make HeadMasta? Okay, I run that shit on the regular in coco, lol. I like the simplicity and gives you fatty yields.

Just didn't recognize the manufacturer's name. Give me a minute, I'll heal up and get my head back to regular in not too long here, lol.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Oh shit! Those are the dudes who make HeadMasta? Okay, I run that shit on the regular in coco, lol. I like the simplicity and gives you fatty yields.

Just didn't recognize the manufacturer's name. Give me a minute, I'll heal up and get my head back to regular in not too long here, lol.
Lol

Saguaro

Saguaro

Can't wait to see them Longbottom Leaf in full bloom…. id pay $$$$ to get my hands on some of those seeds.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I was blessed to grow out the LBL and both phenos I found kicked ass. One leaned more to the JC2 the other the SFV. Both were incredibly crystal covered with the most lemon kush taste I have tasted. The oils produced were top notch and truly tasted like country time lemonade powder poured on your tongue. Nothing short of incredible. I used a LBL male and hit my Loompas Yetis, plus made f2's (and a few other personal crosses).. I could not recommend this strain more strongly to anyone wanting true head thumper meds with the most lemony kush flavor you could hope to get. Done in 9 weeks.
Fking love this post! Kinda hard to find a lot of LBL descriptions, I mean they're out there, but not all that many that do a more detailed descriptive job. One thing is unanimous; LEMONY and utterly MINDWARPPING!

Won't lie; intimidated...but excited lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Don't be! She is a pleasure to grow out and I can't wait to get around to popping the remaining beans plus some of the f2's. Really easy plant to dial in and a wonderful producer . I don't think you will be disappointed! THe SFV pheno seemed to produce a bit more in my experience but both produced good results.
Happy u jumped in @Andy Genesis . I've been saying for far to long mota doesn't get enough props and loran is a very behind the scenes guy. I want to bring that man the respect he deserves. His stuff is so awesome it's crazy. I swear I'm going on a loran crusade soon.lol. Going to pop everything he sent me. The lbl isn't talked about enough. I thank @Power OG for reminding me it was something missing from our catalogue. I took a shot contacting loran and all of a sudden I had a ton of his gear. Great generous man and hands down a top breeder. Much props to the whole crew! Awesome explanation too bro.thanks.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Happy u jumped in @Andy Genesis . I've been saying for far to long mota doesn't get enough props and loran is a very behind the scenes guy. I want to bring that man the respect he deserves. His stuff is so awesome it's crazy. I swear I'm going on a loran crusade soon.lol. Going to pop everything he sent me. The lbl isn't talked about enough. I thank @Power OG for reminding me it was something missing from our catalogue. I took a shot contacting loran and all of a sudden I had a ton of his gear. Great generous man and hands down a top breeder. Much props to the whole crew! Awesome explanation too bro.thanks.
I'll second that.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I have some snobby, self-proclaimed connioseur buddies that I can't wait to give some LBL to and be like "Yea... Your shitting yourself right now, aren't you?"

Suck on that LongBottomLeaf! (We get kinda competitive, lol).

Top Bottom