Long Bottom Leaf And Blue Fire

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I realize I have spots on the 3rd set, happens when I go from straight coco to the Sunshine Advanced Mix sometimes.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

More pics to come guys, just in a mad scramble, atm. Got 5 more to show-off :)

I lost one of the LBLs right after she broke ground. All the beans cracked within a NIGHT, so fast in fact that I left them germing too long. Think the one I lost cracked first and I left it too long (thinking they would need a couple days) and she ran outta juice.

Be ready for some really quick, aggressive plants!

I will be poppin more of Loran's gear pretty soon here, expecting nothing less than PURE FIRE!

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

One of the Blue Fires looks OUTSTANDING! Has this OG look about her, will update soon!

So close to having my ballast issue resolved (Quantum should be here any day now). Hope that resolves it, anyways lol.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Pretty sure I'm gonna run Loran's beans almost exclusively for a good minute, so a lot more to come! It makes no sense to run anything else atm, I just know Loran's gear is where I need to be at.

I want to get thru all the different crosses and am actually having anxiety thinking about picking my keepers, not going to want to let any phenos go and space/plant count is a mad issue, lol.

No more playing around, time to bring the FIYAAA out!

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I'm with you on that bro. Going to be running Loran, Motarebel cbd strains and another Michigan cat who already has extreme fire that I will def be showcasing Green goo labs. Here is 2 of my lbls from the top. I have 3View attachment 506791 View attachment 506792 others mine went 5 for 5. All pretty consistent. Happy green and loving nectar for the gods.
And Mayweather takes it...

Those girls are looking real nice! Anyone know how she responds to topping?

Dago.Green

Dago.Green

Krap or Crap or Chocolate Diesel x JC2. There are some really funky phenos in there. I never give away crosses I wouldn't grow myself. Bad Juju to waste folks time, effort and money w/ garbage beans. One of the things I love about Motarebel Genetics is that we all grow for our own meds first and understand the commitment behind putting your name on a sack of seeds. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran
I have your LBL from Mota just about ready for flower. Holy cannoli does she stand out on the smells. Getting excited

Top Bottom