Long Bottom Leaf And Blue Fire

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I hope I find a good male. Good studs are damn near priceless. Fk beans, I'd pay more for some pollen from a proven stud, personally. If someone made a company that specialized in pollen from proven studs.... Just saying.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

This past year in a certain Nor Cal mmj cup the LBL aka Heart Attack Kush, Lemon drop Kush, took a place in concentrates (can't remeber if it was first or second...) . Loran knows his shit. I got a chance to grow out his Canis Azul that was also a stellar crystal coated gassy funk, the LBL is still my fav. Loran cross so far. The man knows what he is doing!

@Loran
Been seeing the "Canis Azul" mentioned a lot lately. Sounds super killer! Lemme go grab my Loran beans real quick and see if you guys can recommend any over others.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Holey Moley!!! You got the dream pack from Loran... I am being totally serious. I would pop 2 of each if it was me and get a feel for what they are all like. I would be all of those like a fly on fresh shit!
Dude walks the walk. Went out of his way to try and help me out with nothing to gain and asking for nothing in return. Till the day I die; Loran's THE fkn man!

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I feel bad that I went so long without poppin them, but I was mad busy getting things in order.

@Loran, hope your doin well! My bad it took me so long to get these popped, I hope it doesn't come across as unappreciative.

Mad respect, man. You showed me how shit should be done. Keep walkin above the rest!

- Your homeboy in SoCal (sorry if you don't recognize the new handle, lol. Shoot me a PM!)

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Honestly, I have seen A LOT of beans, but Loran's are fkn plump and healthy lookin as shit.

The names are so clever too, lol. Absolutely love it!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

i
Holey Moley!!! You got the dream pack from Loran... I am being totally serious. I would pop 2 of each if it was me and get a feel for what they are all like. I would be all of those like a fly on fresh shit!
Just don't have the room atm. I was thinking Phreak and Zazzy after Blue Fire and Longbottom Leaf. Infact, let me get some pics of them right quick. Been having problems with ballasts and the internet lately, so they may be a tad bit under the weather.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I'll throw what I got up tonight. However I can't wait for the canis azul. But I've got some orange kush crosses and of course the crap. Another strain I'm excited about. Chocolate disel x something. I'll get a pic up tonight. Between us mush we got that fire.
No doubt!

Loran

Loran

Krap or Crap or Chocolate Diesel x JC2. There are some really funky phenos in there. I never give away crosses I wouldn't grow myself. Bad Juju to waste folks time, effort and money w/ garbage beans. One of the things I love about Motarebel Genetics is that we all grow for our own meds first and understand the commitment behind putting your name on a sack of seeds. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Krap or Crap or Chocolate Diesel x JC2. There are some really funky phenos in there. I never give away crosses I wouldn't grow myself. Bad Juju to waste folks time, effort and money w/ garbage beans. One of the things I love about Motarebel Genetics is that we all grow for our own meds first and understand the commitment behind putting your name on a sack of seeds. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran
Like I said, this is the way shit should be done!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Nice to have u here bro. @MushinNoShin and I are going to showcase ur crazy dope lbl. That's also why I have so much respect for u and mota @Loran because I know the quality control is real. Was speaking to green goo today and he was also praising the work u guys do. Again pleasure to have u stop by. Soon enough this thread will have some mouth watering buds to see. Respect.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Just give me a minute on the pics, still screwing with these digital ballasts :mad: lol

Top Bottom