Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Last pic of my Blue Fire!

Words do not describe... Took a tester bud from the very bottom of the plant, took a hit, exhaled and began coughing uncontrolably and so did everyone else in room, lmfao!

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

seriously wow worth stuff going on here. excited that i have five sfv og x lbl seedlings started. should have some real promise in the cross. i started them because of the sfv og, i didn't know a lot about the long bottom. so reading about the strain has my excitement amped up a couple notches.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

does moshin no shin mean something about being in a state of heightened awareness with keeping the conscious mind empty?

usstoner

usstoner

seriously wow worth stuff going on here. excited that i have five sfv og x lbl seedlings started. should have some real promise in the cross. i started them because of the sfv og, i didn't know a lot about the long bottom. so reading about the strain has my excitement amped up a couple notches.
Right on...I've got some of them..haven't started them yet..hope you get something good...

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

thank you for the good vibes. i'm a little worried about running strains that are on the fussy side, i'm still working to get my soil and my environment dialed in and steady. doesn't seem to matter if i'm focused and on top of everything everyday or if i'm being a slacking stoner, murphy's stupid ass law is always f'n with me.

i started the sfv long bottoms with fem mad kush and reg sinfully sour. not sure which one is what so their labeled a b and c for now.
100 0193

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

does moshin no shin mean something about being in a state of heightened awareness with keeping the conscious mind empty?
Something like that. I think I read it translates to "No Mind". From what I understand it is the state you enter when you repeat or practice a task so many times that it becomes second nature and you execute said action without conciously having to think about it. Mastery.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I use to be a kickboxer (Muay Thai, Team Double Dose) and I'm part Japanese. Thought it was a clever name, but no one ever seems to really get it, lol.

Mastery thru practice and repetition. Hope the same applies to growing and breeding ;)

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

there's a great deal of wisdom in the philosophy of mushin.
i'm sure i'm not the first to know it's meaning, i was curious if my recall was correct.
i agree, it's a clever name. i've been fond of using the word pilsung for a screen name as well. it's korean meaning victory through moral strength.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

yeah, i think that might qualify as top shelf.
beautifully done.

Thanks, man! I would say so. Literally better than 80% (conservitively) of the "Clone-Only's" I've run (and I've run a damn good amount of them being a SoCal native with a lot of friends in the med scene). Damn decent yield too!

In all honesty; pics do her NO justice whatsoever. Everytime I bust her out She creates a small frenzy. Potency is top-notch, gives me this amazing euphoric rushing feeling in my legs (my whole body, really, but mainly in my upper legs).

Before anyone else asks (not that I don't enjoy DMing and talking with everyone), @Motarebel carries Loran's beans.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

The aroma is LOUD and penetrating. Usually the only strains that have this level of loudness (in my experience) are either dieselly and sometimes skunky, this is completely different; like straight Blueberry Pinesol.

If this bud touches anything, it's gonna reek for weeks. I have a backpack I put a QP in, in a "Dry and Mighty" (supposedly smell-proof and it usually is) and it smells dank everytime I open it now and this is months later. I only used it to carry bud once and use the backpack for school now, lol. (College, I'm not some kid highschool, I promise. Lol)

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I ran a single pheno of the Longbottom Leaf too, I really didn't run her to her potential and abused her a bit, but everyone loved her and loved the aroma. I personally prefer the Blue Fire, but then again, the LBL didn't get a fair shake.

I gave a grow-bro a QP of the Longbottom Leaf and when he smelled it, he said "Your bud has this smell.... It's just really good... smells like mine." And I was thinking "You wish, bro." LMAO! But yea, everything's been pure :fire: so far.

I popped 3 more beans of the LBL and am searching for a more indy dom/quickest finishers, as per Loran's recommendation.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Looking amazing bro!
Thanks, bro!

It's just so frustrating tryin to communicate the dankness of the Blue Fire. She isn't super photogenic, but trust me when I say: ULTRA potent, sticky and LOUD af!

If you see it in person, your liable to shit yourself, lol.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

what strain is that in post 196? looks like some hash making waiting to happen. did you already say what blue fire is or who it's breeder is? sorry i don't remember, i'm really freak'n high.
i would lose my mind living in socal, just to many people for my taste. and way to high cost of living. having the incredible cannabis scene that's been there for forever might make it worth while though. don't even have medical where i'm living. crazy that it got voted down, twice.

i think i'm more likely to be pitching a tent in my shorts or frothing at the mouth like i have rabies more than loosing control of my bowls over great weed. but you never know, maybe blue fire is the one to make that happen. i'd be down for that challenge.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nice thread. And even nicer pics. Been looking into the LBL ever since Sea mentioned something about it to me once here at the farm. I dunno how I just now found this log. But yeah... Gorgeous.

Btw, do you know where I can get Loran's beans???

Hahaha, just kidding....

Latest posts

Top Bottom