Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Beautiful work with those girls, and nice line up. I really need to try lorans stuff, is he listed somewhere these days?

Limonene

Limonene

Just want to chime in and say that Loran is a legend in my eyes.. Just snagged some of his beans, the way i procured them was easily the most pleasing karma inducing experience available in the cannabis world! Thanks Loran, people like yourself give me faith in our community.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I'm gonna post pics of the LBL and Blue Fire soon. All the GLKs I popped were males, wanted to keep them, but couldn't. Will pop more soon. Very nice structure on them.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

LBL

Blue Fire

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

After searching for the best, this is what we found;

Many people regard this as numero uno around here. Amazingly dank smell, obnoxiously frosty and a flavor and high that that can only be described as "beautiful".

But I'm gunnin for that crown with Loran's Blue Fire :fire::fire::fire:!

She still has a good 3 weeks left to go. First pheno too. Wish me luck!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Longbottom Leaf!
Everything smells like candy! Never smelled anything like it! Just put some more Blue Fire clones into bloom. First pheno, first female and she is hella fuckin :fire::fire::fire:

I chose to run Blue Fire over XXX OG, True OG, Skywalker, Private Reserve, Trinity, and a bunch of other elites. I simply need more of it, lol.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Gonna take them both to 10 weeks. Think the Blue Fire could definitely be taken at 9. LBL smells like lime candy. They both have this sharp windex/fuel/pinesol smell, it smells very good/appetizing, despite the strange descriptive words, lol. Maybe like fresh rubber? Tennis balls/new sneakers.

I can't fully descibe it to you, but it is incredible. Very exotic and unique from what I'm use to.

I seriously CANNOT wait to get into Loran's other strains.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom