Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Loran

Loran

There is an occasional sativa leaning Casnis Azul but most are heavy indica. The Longbottom has the SFV OG mom which is a vine to grow. The addition of the Jc2 male gives the offspring stiffness and added lemony goodness. IMHO the LbL is better than either parent and that's not just because she's mine. Funny thing, I gave the LbL cross away for 3 years before I ever grew in in my own garden. Only after a brother brought me a sample did I Have to have her myself. Back then I had limited space etc. as well tho. Beautiful grows Bros!!! Keep the love commin' LPR, Loran

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Gonna be poppin the Old Toby. Thinking about the MoJo too, any one have a flowering time on the MoJo?

Saving that Gordon LightKush from extra special attention :) literally throwing shit out to make room, lol.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

See them leaves in the back? Prepared some clones for someone ;)

Hope you like um, bro! Sorry there's only 1 Skywalker OG, my mum has been cloned to shit lately. Just holler and I'm sure more will pop-up ;)

Loran

Loran

MoJo (Hawaiian Delight/AK47 x Pacifica) was first made the day a dear friend w/ the handle MoJo passed. This cross was dedicated to him out of love and joy for his release from pain. I have a cut that I've been growing for over 7 years and still make and share the beans bearing his name. They will not be sold, sorry. The only problem is it's smokability. Smooth, tasty and potent and as w/ so many of my crosses, Really easy for the casual smoker to over indulge. Enjoy my Brother and don't forget to share cuts. LPR, Loran

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

MoJo (Hawaiian Delight/AK47 x Pacifica) was first made the day a dear friend w/ the handle MoJo passed. This cross was dedicated to him out of love and joy for his release from pain. I have a cut that I've been growing for over 7 years and still make and share the beans bearing his name. They will not be sold, sorry. The only problem is it's smokability. Smooth, tasty and potent and as w/ so many of my crosses, Really easy for the casual smoker to over indulge. Enjoy my Brother and don't forget to share cuts. LPR, Loran
Most definitely will do!

Saguaro

Saguaro

There is an occasional sativa leaning Casnis Azul but most are heavy indica. The Longbottom has the SFV OG mom which is a vine to grow. The addition of the Jc2 male gives the offspring stiffness and added lemony goodness. IMHO the LbL is better than either parent and that's not just because she's mine. Funny thing, I gave the LbL cross away for 3 years before I ever grew in in my own garden. Only after a brother brought me a sample did I Have to have her myself. Back then I had limited space etc. as well tho. Beautiful grows Bros!!! Keep the love commin' LPR, Loran

Hey thanks for the quick reply!

So literally like 2 minutes ago, I just got done dropping …….

10x Longbottom Leaf
10x Canis Azul
10x Old Toby
10x White Tiger

They are sitting in cups of tap for 24 hours and then they will be housed in root riots.

I will document the grow here ---> My Desert Oasis <----

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Something tells me this is going to be one of them threads that Explodes !
with this much Knowledge at the table and with gear this unique a small revolution may ensue.
I wouldn't miss this for the world
This is why Being on the farm is paramount. . .
Diggin the great grow Vibes
FlyJ

organix4207

organix4207

Definitely pulling up a seat for this one. Just starting to familiarize myself with some of lorans genetics.
Might I say....Stellar genes!!!
Hope to aquire some down the road and see how they like life in canada.
Cheers

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Bro
Say the word.
Always the gifted and talented that rise
I know this is the right place to be.
Tnelz your one more Big reason I am growing better each day.
Thanks bro
You know where I stand whats mine is yours From A seed Junky to a Zebra seed its always
a pleasure to hang out and learn from some of the farms Best
peace FlyJ

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Been looking for something like this for a long time now and out of nowhere Loran is like BAM! Here's some Chemdog D x Shawdawg and a bunch of other utterly amazing shit, lol.

My search is over!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom