Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

He has some crazy-ass opiate-like strains from what I have heard. Honu is one of them, if I'm not mistaken.
I shattered my c6 and c7 vertebrae in a car accident 15 years ago. Needless to say , pain is a part of my day to day.
Always on the hunt for treasure lol

organix4207

organix4207

Old Toby eh......have to do a little research. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Is she a fast finisher ?
Wondering about outdoor in Ontario Canada? I sow on June 1st and like to harvest by latest end of September.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I shattered my c6 and c7 vertebrae in a car accident 15 years ago. Needless to say , pain is a part of my day to day.
Always on the hunt for treasure lol
Oh, dear god! Yea, your gonna need Loran's gear. Never heard of people nodding-out off good ol' cannabis except in descriptions of some of Loran's stuff. If I find anything like that I'll be sure to shoot you some cuts, bro!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

:cat:

organix4207

organix4207

Oh, dear god! Yea, your gonna need Loran's gear. Never heard of people nodding-out off good ol' cannabis except in descriptions of some of Loran's stuff. If I find anything like that I'll be sure to shoot you some cuts, bro!
Thanks for the info , if you Come across any narcotic fire I'd sure appreciate anything you could do.
:):):) respect

Saguaro

Saguaro

This will be my first time running it, just a guess from looking at the parentage.

This'll be my 1st time running Old Toby as well…..although I have run both Pre98 Bubba and Chemdog #4 in the past and they are 10 week finishers.

So I imagine these'll be a 70 day finisher as well……… thats what I'm planning on anyways.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What Loran strain would yall recommend for anxiety and Pain?
If he's still making the cross, Mandarin Fog. I grew her out a couple of years ago and while she's not Mother of Thor (what I would have really recommended if the cut were ever to be found again), she's damn close and pretty good.

@Loran -- you still have or make any of those beans? She was a good one. One of my faves at this time, and I've gotta say even moreso than LBL, is Lemon Taffy.

Loran

Loran

Sis, Mandarin Fog (Orange Kush x Haze) and Lemon Taffy (NorCal Gooey cut x JC2) are on my to do list this year. While I may have a few MF beans I'm sure that the Lemon Taffy is gone. Gooey got me the mom back so that will be np. LPR, Loran

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

@Loran If it's not too much to ask; do you think you could do a couple of posts here and there on your free-time about some of your strains and their pedegree/parentage?

Just looked into Silver Spur and it sounds AMAZING, just VERY hard to find info about, lol. Also very curious about the Orange Kush, I suspect this is the same Orange Kush I grew-up with here in SoCal!

Anyways, if you have the time. I understand how busy you are. It would be cool to have a place to find info on all your amazing crosses, tho!

Much Love and Respect,

Mushin

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sis, Mandarin Fog (Orange Kush x Haze) and Lemon Taffy (NorCal Gooey cut x JC2) are on my to do list this year. While I may have a few MF beans I'm sure that the Lemon Taffy is gone. Gooey got me the mom back so that will be np. LPR, Loran
I may have a few of those MF beans left, I'll look in my stash. That Lemon Taffy is a real winner!

Top Bottom