Looking for a proven 2 part nutrient Fert.

• Thread starter morugawelder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
10w30

10w30

Supporter
I'm currently using F.F. 3 Part , with a flower boost and cal- mag . Been using f.f. for a while , just need a change .

Looking for something simple thats a base 2 part feed of course with the cal-mag ,

Thanks !
im just trying the canna 2 part plus , i cant speak for it yet. it has cal mag in the coco product lineup. i just wanted to say that i used the pure blend pro only, throughout my crummy heat riddled run, anyway, i dont recommend pure blend pro only as its not as flavourful as when i used pure blend pro bloom only through an entire run, that was tasty.(ier)

Highfive

Highfive

Why 2 part? Imo get away from liquid ferts and move to dry ferts. A lot more cost effective. Liquids need 2 or 3 parts simply because they cannot be mixed as concentrates. I like mega crop but there are plenty of good out out there. Liquid nutes just put everything in 50 different bottles and charge you an arm and a leg for the water and the miracle claims they write on the bottle.
Ive been wanting to use dry Nutes, do you have any suggestions on which is best? Thanks

morugawelder

morugawelder

Ive been wanting to use dry Nutes, do you have any suggestions on which is best? Thanks
Been using the mega crop and pk bloom , for a month , much easier ! one of the ladies ,
IMG 6843

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I'm currently using F.F. 3 Part , with a flower boost and cal- mag . Been using f.f. for a while , just need a change .

Looking for something simple thats a base 2 part feed of course with the cal-mag ,

Thanks !

All 2 part base nutes have Ca and Mg in them hence the 2 parts. Even qual 1 parts do most of the time. Take your pic. They all work about the same. Nutes are nutes.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

HGV Nutrients FTW!!! Dude is straight up and really cares about his product and the support he gives shows he cares. If you are thinking about ditching the bottled nutrients give him a call. By far the easiest I have used and has EVERYTHING in it so no boosters or additives needed. You feed the same amount from start to finish

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
HGV Nutrients FTW!!! Dude is straight up and really cares about his product and the support he gives shows he cares. If you are thinking about ditching the bottled nutrients give him a call. By far the easiest I have used and has EVERYTHING in it so no boosters or additives needed. You feed the same amount from start to finish

Jacks 3/2, Verti-Gro, Masterblend and Hydro-Gardens are all great 2-part soluble powder nutrients.

Good 1-part soluble powders include: Megacrop, Jacks Oasis 16-4-17, MaxiGro, Mendocino Producers Choice (Growmore), Veg+Bloom, One Way To Grow and Cogos Original.

Last edited:
Sticky T

Sticky T

Thanks !
I have found great results using emerald harvest bloom and micro for a 2 part base and adding npk through additives like Moab, phosphorus heavy guano, shine, sugars and microbe boosters for root growth. I pick up the emerald harvest in 6gal jugs 130$ for micro and 100$ for bloom. I also keep a 6 gal jug of general hydroponics micro on hand to switch between the emerald harvest micro by weekly since using different micros seems to work better than the same formula week after week. I have used the bloom and micro base for around 12 years in my home grow and in my recent commercial grow with no issues. Hope with all the good info these guys in here have put up you can get the formula your looking for.

F2A193A3 A510 423D A5C0 6CA68FAB04F1
2EB8858A 6B05 4968 955B 0F1E96C804BE
4064FA74 8887 461F 9228 EFCEF3D2CBBD
3E89E37D AF9F 4253 AA73 E948B2BBE695
ECB948AD 92E3 4895 A678 9A31C820ECAD
bunkerking

bunkerking

Dont think anyone asked - what media are you growing in?

11 cents per gallon - GrowBig Hydro. (5ml)
7 cents per gallon - BC CalMag. (5ml)

18 US cents per gallon x 180 gallons

For my liquid nute prices.
Whats the avg for dry?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Has anyone had experience with roots organic dry nutes?

Yes, I've used them quite a bit. They are good for outdoor and won't burn your business. Indoor, they are slow release, so I would recommend a pre-composted super soil and lots of beneficial bacteria/mycorrhizae. If you want to speed them up a bit, LAB or sewer enzymes like Bio-Clean or Rid-X.

Top Bottom