Looking for a store that has Girl Scout Cookies & Cherry Pie Clones

• Thread starter organicozarks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

If i could consistently get OZs of fire GSC etc for 140.00 from a dispo i wouldnt grow either lino,you should be able to get it even cheaper since you taught them all how to grow anyways right?Least they can do is kick you OZers for a c-note.
I cant take credit for any dispense gro's or any gro's , the kids mention earlier do the work and have they're own techniques now, but I did built the website and I'll have to take some credit for the marketing of that place that led to those long lines and strategic tech stuff in the office like the device check in App to get more customs thru the door as they we turning enormous amounts customers away at closing time and CPU system that cut back on bud tenders and that stuff is still all me. I did this at cpl of these hot shot dispenses..

C

Clayton Bigsby

I had the forum cut and tossed it, it really is a shitty strain for merchin out, didn't do shit for me outdoors either...don't believe the hype..GSC forum cut is not a keeper by any means..good headstash for the closet but that's about it imo

Im puttin the Thin Mints cut thru the paces now so we shall see...

As a general rule dispensaries are not goin to put out a real deal cut just to have and compete against it and drop the market value of their own nugs on the shelf..only second rate or tossers are gettin cloned out for the masses

Maybe your market is different than the one im in. GSC forum cut is getting $3k a lb IN STATE for me right now. Everyone loves the look, the taste, and my god the stink that comes off it is crazy. I saw some green house GSC with colas the size of baseball bats. Ive run thru tons of the "top" strains and most don't meet the hype around them. GSC forum does. IMO

lino

lino

Maybe your market is different than the one im in. GSC forum cut is getting $3k a lb IN STATE for me right now. Everyone loves the look, the taste, and my god the stink that comes off it is crazy. I saw some green house GSC with colas the size of baseball bats. Ive run thru tons of the "top" strains and most don't meet the hype around them. GSC forum does. IMO
The market I'm seen is doubling that figure,,,, some are getting 10/grm for their pounds... BIG Bud $$$ is not easy in Colo anymore. But GSC are not the top selling strain in the Top Dispense as of last week.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

I have girl scout cookies. Real deal. Some of these dispensaries might have had the "real deal" too but just couldnt dial it in.
I am looking for the real deal on these. Not some S1 offspring. Anyone know of any shops that have either of these in stock in the Denver area? If not I would be willing to drive to Co springs, or Ft. Collins. Thanks in advance.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I can get $3k a lb but it takes devoting alot of plant count and space to it to get the output I like, if your not whackin lbs consistantly its a tough sell around my circle..I love the strain itself, got jars full in the pantry, but I have to look at all sides of the coin now and yield is just one of the 5 or so things I look at anymore for keepers in the warehouse side of things, now on the basement side of things its a badass smooth creamy tastin smoke that has a kick, great headstash....I hit it up with my big LUI male to see if I can pull some yield out of a hybrid of it

lino

lino

I have girl scout cookies. Real deal. but just couldnt dial it in.
I'll bet thats what Tex meant bout GSC in an earlier thread, is the fact that there hard to dial in and hard to get big yields, not easy for anyone, especially a dispense grower handling many plants.
Sour Dream
A saw a dispense cross Tahoe x Blue Dream that kick GSC ass in every way. these kids hit a good cross, If ya got the strains ya might want to try that Cross make a F1.

C

Clayton Bigsby

The market I'm seen is doubling that figure,,,, some are getting 10/grm for their pounds... BIG Bud $$$ is not easy in Colo anymore. But GSC are not the top selling strain in the Top Dispense as of last week.

Don't know anyone paying or getting $6k a lb. Sure maybe selling $10 grams at the dispensaries would get ya there but who the hell wants to do that. I grow weed so I have tons of free time to live my life. If I wanted to sit around at a job for 8 hours a day id be making better cash than these bud tenders I can tell you that shit!! lol

lino

lino

some dispence
Don't know anyone paying or getting $6k a lb. Sure maybe selling $10 grams at the dispensaries would get ya there but who the hell wants to do that. I grow weed so I have tons of free time to live my life. If I wanted to sit around at a job for 8 hours a day id be making better cash than these bud tenders I can tell you that shit!! lol
Ya, it takes some dispense a day or 2 to sell a lb at 10/gr. But yesterday at 5/gr I watched em sell out , they sold many pounds in a day at $5/gr... Growing at home beats buying from a dispense for now, but what if they go down to $3/gr for top quality bud.. Here soon, when they go to $1-$2/gr.. I'll just grow outdoor for hobby.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Today, on Thanksgiving, I am thankful I know a head grower at the disp. where the gsc cultivar is being grown... :)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Got them all. Gsc forum tgin mint and the gorilla glue 4. I work for a shop in boulder mentioned earlier in the thread. Thin mints still small GG#4 flowers sunday. And forum cut we can still pull good weight off of. They just need to be large. Great smoke, overhyped though.

S

SMOKE-ONE

Wetmountain collective sells legit cuts of gsc forum,and a bunch of other very nice offerings.

summitoker

summitoker

I have yet to run this but a good friend picked up some gsc cuts at harborside a few weeks ago and brought them home ...did not know it was so elusive. Hope to flower some out asap!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom